Griha Laxmi Card Online Registration | Griha Laxmi Card Application Form | Griha Laxmi Card Application Status | Griha Laxmi Card Benefits & Eligibility Criteria
To uplift the condition of women the central and state government has started various schemes. Similarly, for the benefit of women, the Trinamool Congress has started Griha Laxmi Card Scheme. Under this scheme, monthly assistance of rs 5000 will be provided to the beneficiary. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Griha Laxmi Card such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Griha Laxmi Card 2023
On 11 December 2021, the Trinamool Congress launched Griha Laxmi Scheme. This scheme is for the women of every household who are permanent residents of goa and belongs to BPL. Under this scheme, monthly assistance of rs 5000 per month will be provided to the beneficiary. The assistance will be directly transferred into the beneficiary’s bank account so to avail the beneficiary of the Griha Laxmi Scheme, the applicant must have a bank account.
To get the benefits of this scheme, applicants have to register on the Griha Laxmi Scheme portal, they can register online as well as offline. After registration beneficiary will get a Griha Laxmi Card which is needed to avail of the benefit of this scheme so keep it safe.
|About||Griha Laxmi Card Scheme|
|Started By||Trinamool Congress|
|Started On||11 December 2021|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of The Goa|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Assistance Amount||Rs 5000 per month|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Griha Laxmi Card
The objectives of the Griha Laxmi Scheme are:
- To provide financial assistance to the women head of families for their day-to-day expenses.
- Monthly assistance of Rs 5000 will be provided to the beneficiary directly into their bank account.
Benefits Of Griha Laxmi Card
- On 11 December 2021, the Trinamool Congress launched Griha Laxmi Scheme.
- This scheme is for the residents of Goa.
- The women of the household are eligible for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide assistance of Rs 5000 per month to the beneficiary, the assistance will be directly transferred into the beneficiary account.
- The beneficiary must belong to BPL.
- To avail of the benefits of the Griha Laxmi Scheme, the applicant has to register into the griha laxmi portal.
- The women will become self-sufficient and can manage day-to-day expenses with the assistance amount.
The eligibility criteria for Griha Laxmi Scheme are as follows:
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Goa.
- Only women can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- The beneficiary should belong to BPL.
Documents Required For Griha Laxmi Card
The documents required for Griha Laxmi Scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Age proof
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Bank account details
- Email id
How To Apply For Griha Laxmi Card Online?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Griha Laxmi Scheme portal.
- On the homepage, you have to enter your mobile number
- Now click on begin registration.
- You will receive an OTP on the entered mobile number.
- You have to enter this OTP into the OTP box
- Now fill in all the asked details.
- After filling in all details, you have to click on get griha laxmi.
- By following this procedure E-card/ Girha Laxmi Card will be provided to you.
How To Apply For Griha Laxmi Card Offline?
- First of all, you have to visit your nearest Goa TMC Office.
- Then Fill out the registration form with the help of a Goa TMC volunteer offline
- Now you will get griha laxmi on the spot.
- You have to authenticate the card by sending an SMS to 976 2097 620 <unique identification number>,<beneficiary name>
- After successful registration, you will receive 4 digit pin via SMS
- Note this pin number on the backside of the griha laxmi.
- By following the above procedure you can apply offline for the griha laxmi scheme.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.
What is the griha laxmi scheme?
When griha laxmi scheme was launched?
Who are eligible for the griha laxmi scheme?
2. Only women can avail the benefits of this scheme.
3. The beneficiary should belong to BPL.
What are the documents required for the griha laxmi scheme?
2. Age proof
3. Residence certificate
4. Passport-size photograph
5. Mobile number
6. Bank account details
7. Email id