Green Ration Card Scheme | Application Process for Green Ration Card
Ration card is one of the important documents for every citizen of India. A Ration card provides an identity to a person as well authorizes the holder to a ration of food, kerosene, wheat, or other goods issued by the government. As we all know, the Government of India provides ration to the poor citizens of India at a discounted rate through ration cards. Several states including Jharkhand, Haryana, India have started this scheme.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Green Ration Card Scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, objectives, the application process, important highlights, etc. So if you want to know more stay connected with us.
Green Ration Card Scheme
Ration card is one of the important documents for every citizen of India like apart from getting food items it also helps in making documents like Domicile, Voter ID card, etc. The family gets a ration on the basis of a ration card issued to them. So the scheme is been inaugurated by the Central Government.
Under the scheme, 5 kg of food grains at the rate of ₹ 1 kg will be provided to poor people every month. The Green Ration Card Scheme has been introduced for all those who are deprived of the benefits of the National Fertilizer Protection Act by the state governments. BPL ration cardholders can also take advantage of this scheme.
|Green Ration Card Scheme Highlights|
|About||Green Ration Card Scheme|
|Launched by||The Central Government|
|Benefit||The ration will be provided to the poor citizens of India at a discounted rate.|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Official Website||You can go to the official website of the food supply department of your state.|
Green Ration Card Scheme Objectives
The main objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of the Green Ration Card Scheme is to provide ration at discounted rates to all the economically weaker families of the country.
- The benefit of the Green Ration Card scheme will be provided mainly to those who do not have a ration card.
- BPL Ration Cardholders can also avail benefits.
Applicants can avail of the following benefits of the scheme:-
- Under this scheme, the ration will be provided to the cardholder at discounted rates.
- A budget of two and a half hundred crore rupees has been set by the government under this scheme.
- All those who are deprived of the benefits of the National Fertilizer Protection Act can avail of this scheme.
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria for enrollment:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
Applicant needs to have the following documents for enrollment:-
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account details
- Identity card
- BPL card
- Address proof
- Active Mobile Number
Applications can be made under this scheme through both online and offline mediums. Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- First of all, you have to go to the fertilizer supply department, public service center, or PDS center.
- Now you have to take the application form for Green Ration Card Scheme from there.
- After this, you have to enter all the important information asked in the application form a.nd then attach all the required documents.
- After this, you will have to submit this form to the same department from where you have received it from.
- In this way, you will be able to apply offline under Green Ration Card Yojana.
- Firstly, go to the official website of the food supply department of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to apply for a green ration card.
- After that, the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this application form and upload all the required documents.
- And at last, you have to click on submit button, in this way you’ll be registered.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you