epfo claim status | www-epfindia-gov-in | pf claim | pf claim status | epf passbook update | epfindia.gov.in claim status | epfo online portal login | epf current status claim settled | epfo member passbook & claim status | epf login | epf status check | epf claim status check | epf online claim status | uan claim status | epf claim status portal | epf claim status under process
EPF Claim Status Check Online:-
Employees can check the claim’s PF status after asking to withdraw their EPF funds. With the advent of the Universal Account Number (UAN), the EPFO made it simple and possible to withdraw EPF money online. However, in order to collect the EPF amount online, workers must activate their UANs. You can finish the activation process on the EPFO portal. Check out the details below to learn how to check the status of your EPF claim via the EPFO portal, a missed call, an SMS, the UMANG app, and much more.
EPF Claim Status Check Online
A government-backed savings program called the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) was created to help employees meet their retirement responsibilities. The EPF for workers of the government is known as the Government Provident Fund (GPF). The most common abbreviation for the EPF or GPF is PF. Under the PF program, both the employee and the employer make a monthly payment to the employee’s EPF account. The required minimum contribution should be 12% of an employee’s basic salary. Additionally, a 12% payment from the base salary of the individual or the business is necessary. If an employee wants to withdraw money from their PF account and make a claim, they can do so online or offline to monitor the progress of their claim.
Eligible to Submit an EPF Claim
Anyone having an EPF account would be eligible to collect the accumulated funds under the following scenarios:-
Older than 55-year-old Post-retirement Account holders are qualified to receive the whole EPF corpus. However, people who decide to retire early would not be eligible to receive the entire amount.
If an employee is 54 years old and retires within a year, they are eligible to collect up to 90% of their EPF corpus before retirement.
An account holder may be able to receive up to 75% of their EPF corpus if they are unemployed for more than a month. When they begin a new job, they would be required to send 25% of the same to their EPF account. If a person has been jobless for more than two months, they are eligible to receive the entirety of their EPF corpus.
- Universal Account Number (UAN)
- Employer Details
- EPF Regional Office of Your Employer
- Extension code (if relevant)
Check EPF Claim Status Using EPFO Portal
- First, visit the Official Website of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, India (EPFO).
- The homepage will open on the screen.
- On the homepage, Click on the For Employees option from the Services tab.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Here, click on the Know Your Claim Status link.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now, click on the Click here to get redirected to the passbook application link.
- The login page will open on your screen.
- Here, enter your Universal Account Number (UAN), password, and the captcha code.
- After that, click on sign-in option.
- The dashboard of your account will appear on the screen.
- Here. click on the View Claim Status option.
- Finally, the EPF Claim Status will displayed on your screen.
Check EPF Claim Status through a Missed Call
Employees can check the status of their PF claim by placing a missed call to 011-22901406 with their registered mobile number. However, an employee must link their cell phone to their UAN. The UAN site requires employees to update their Permanent Account Number (PAN), Aadhar, and bank account information. An employee will not incur any fees because the call automatically disconnects after two rings. The registered mobile phone will get an SMS with the claim details.
Check EPF Claim Status through SMS
Employees can inquire about the status of their claims by sending an SMS. The mobile phone number used to send the SMS must be one that the employee has connected to the UAN site. The SMS must be structured as “EPFOHO UAN LAN” and sent to the number 7738299899. The language the employee likes to receive information in is the one that LAN has designated in the format. The following table lists the many language and code combinations that the SMS functionality supports:
Check EPF Claim Status through the UMANG App
- First, open the Play Store or App Store on your smart device.
- Now, download the UMANG app and install the app on your device.
- Now, open the UMANG App.
- Here, two options will be available to log in to your registered account i.e.,
- M PIN
- Login with OTP
- Now, If you select Login with OTP, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP in the specified space.
- Then, click on the Login button.
- Now, you will be redirected to the EPFO portal homepage.
- Here, select the Employee-Centric Services.
- After that, click on the Track Claim option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Here you can check your claim status.