Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme | cmhis.nagaland.gov.in |
According to statements made by Minister of State Neiba Kronu during a press conference, the Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme (CMHIS) will be implemented in convergence with the Ayushman Bharat scheme being run by the central government. The goal of this program is to help families cope with the high cost of hospitalization and to get rid of the problem of people who cannot get medical care because they cannot pay for it.
State residents will also have more affordable healthcare access than ever before. Given that any illness requiring hospitalization can cost a lot at home. In this article, we will share all the important details regarding “Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme Nagaland”. if you want to know all the details about this scheme then read this article till the end.
Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme 2023
The “Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme” for the citizens of the state of Nagaland was launched by Neiphiu Rio, the present Chief Minister of the state. The scheme will be implemented in conjunction with the Ayushman Bharat scheme of the central government.
Also in the first group would be state government employees, pensioners, MLAs, former MLAs, and employees of state public undertakings and other organizations who get a monthly medical allowance or reimbursement for themselves and their dependent families. Each family in this category is given Rs 20 lakh as a lump sum. The CMHIS is an important step towards achieving the Nagaland Sustainable Development Goal Vision 2030, which was introduced in August 2021.
The goal envisages that by the year 2030, equitable, affordable, and high-quality health services will be provided to the people of the state of Nagaland. All indigenous and permanent residents of the state who are not participants of Ayushman Bharat or any other publicly funded insurance program will be included in the CMHIS category of the program.
The sum insured for this category will be at par with Ayushman Bharat and fixed at Rs 5 lakh per family per year on a floater basis. Beneficiaries under the CMHIS (General) will be eligible to receive over 1,950 medical and surgical care packages. They have access to medical care at any hospital in India participating in the Ayushman Bharat program.
On the other hand, the users of CMHIS (EP) will be eligible for benefits that are at par with those provided by the Central Government Health Scheme to Central Government employees. These patients are eligible for treatment in any of the CGHS participating hospitals.
|Scheme Name||Health Insurance Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state of Nagaland|
Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme Objectives
A risk in Health Insurance was introduced by Nagaland AIIMS only with the objective of providing healthcare to individuals and families and providing them access to financial assistance. They’ve never had a chance to be effective before, so this is their best chance to treat the general public and government employees who have so far been forced to go out of state for medical care.
The goal of the program is to increase citizens’ access to high-quality, affordable healthcare; reduced catastrophic hospitalization costs; increase citizens’ access to high-quality healthcare; less unfulfilled needs; and reduce out-of-pocket health costs for the entire province of Nagaland. It will also enhance service delivery and consumer satisfaction.
Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme Benefits
Benefits involving the (CMHIS) are given below:-
- Up to the value of their annual allowance, all scheme beneficiaries will have access to cashless and paperless services.
- The strategy to govern each Philanthropic Family Unit (BFU) will include hospitalization and drug expense coverage as well as the cost of care before and after hospitalization.
- In addition, it also includes care for medical conditions and illnesses requiring secondary and tertiary levels of medical and surgical care, as well as defined daycare procedures and follow-up care.
- The Sum Insured in respect of risk cover for each CMHIS BFU will be Rs. 5,00,000 per family per year.
Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nagaland state.
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- Residential Certificate
- Address proof.
- Mobile number
Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme Registration
- First, visit the Official Website.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the register button.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter login details such as Register email id or mobile number and then Password.
- After that, click the login button
- Now a new page will open.
- Complete the form (Registration of households under General Population).
- Print out the completed form.
- Sign the printer paper form.
- countersigned by a district administration-authorized signatory.
- Scan the signed paper, then upload it together with any other required supporting documentation.