Chhattisgarh Kisan Credit Card | CG KCC | छत्तीसगढ़ किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड | Application Form | Benefits | Eligibility Criteria
Chattisgarh Kisan Credit Card Scheme is been inaugurated by the government of Chattisgarh. As we all know that India is an agricultural country, the biggest employment sector here is agriculture. In the country, a considerable population is directly or indirectly dependent on agriculture and allied activities. Basically under this scheme government will try to increase the income of the farmers so that their social and economic conditions can be improved. This will also encourage farmers towards agriculture.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Chattisgarh Kisan Credit Card like its important highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, the application process, etc. So to know more about Chhattisgarh Kisan Credit Card stay connected with us till the end.
|Chhattisgarh Kisan Credit Card Highlights|
|About||Chhattisgarh Kisan Credit Card|
|Launched by||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Benefits||Will get the loan at low interest|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Chhattisgarh Kisan Credit Card
Kisan Credit Card was launched in 1998-99 in association with the Reserve Bank of India and National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) to provide much-needed relief to debt-ridden farmers.
Farmers in India are forced to take loans from lenders burdened by poor crop weather and poor harvests due to drought or unseasonal rains. Failure to pay means more suffering. As a result, Kisan Credit Card was introduced to provide loans to farmers at reasonable rates.
Through Chhattisgarh Kisan Credit Card, the Chhattisgarh government is providing insurance to marginal and small farmers with loans up to Rs 2 lakh. The farmer can take advantage of the loan when any kind of accident happens to the farmer in the future.
Insurance under Chhattisgarh Kisan Credit Card
Insurance provided under Chhattisgarh Kisan Credit Card are as follows:-
- Cardholders can get insurance coverage under the National Crop Insurance Scheme for certain crop loan types.
- Cardholders can also get coverage for bad harvest seasons after natural calamities or insect attacks.
- Personal accident cover to cardholders below 70 years of age.
Benefits availed from Chhattisgarh Kisan Credit Card are as follows:-
- Through this Chhattisgarh government is providing insurance to marginal and small farmers with loans up to Rs 2 lakh. The farmer can take advantage of the loan when any kind of accident happens to the farmer in the future.
- Low bank interest rates, averaging around 9%.
- The maximum credit limit of the Kisan Credit Card is Rs 3 lakh.
- Issue of passbook for withdrawal of cash from the bank. And also a checkbook issued with a credit limit of Rs 25,000.
- Farmer can buy seeds, fertilizers, agricultural equipment with the loan amount.
Features of Kisan Credit Card are as follows:-
- This Kisan Credit Card is generally valid for five years. which should be renewed annually.
- Loans to be repaid after harvesting and sale of crops. Plus a credit period of 12 months.
- Failure of the harvest season means a possible extension of the loan amount by four years or more.
- The loan limit depends on the terms of the lender and the credit score of the farmer.
Applicants need to have the following documents if they want to enroll for KCC:-
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Land Papers
- Passport Size Photo
- Active Mobile Number
Banks where we can apply for KCC
The following banks are accepting applications for Kisan Credit Card Scheme-
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank (HDFC Bank)
- State Bank Of India (SBI)
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of India
- Other Rural Banks.
Farmers under Chhattisgarh KCC
Farmers who are eligible to get benefits of the Chhattisgarh Kisan Credit Card are as follows:-
- Small and marginal farmers
- People involved in animal husbandry
- Tenant and tenant farmer
- Self Help Groups (SHGs)
- Joint Liability Groups (JLGs)
Now the beneficiary can apply for this scheme on the official website sitting at home. Beneficiaries will not need to visit any government office to apply under this scheme. This will save both time and money. Follow the following steps for enrollment in Chhattisgarh KCC:-
You can apply in both ways offline and online according to your convenience:-
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest bank from where you want to take a loan. From there you have to get the application form of the scheme.
- Or you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in the form correctly and then attach all the required documents.
- After completion of all the processes, you have to submit the completely filled form to the bank.
- After this, your application will be scrutinized by the bank officials. If the information given by you is found correct in the investigation, you will be given the benefit of a Kisan Credit Card.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.