Ayushman Sahakar Yojana | NCDC Ayushman Sahakar Yojana
Ayushman Sahakar Yojana is being inaugurated by the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC). Nowadays people are not able to not get their treatment done properly in rural areas due to poor medical facilities. So keeping this in mind, under this scheme infrastructure of health services, facilities in rural areas of the country will be improved. Also, a loan of Rs. 10,000 crore will be provided to the cooperative societies by the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) for opening hospitals, medical colleges in rural areas.
So today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, benefits, objectives, the application process, important highlights, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Ayushman Sahakar Yojana
Sandeep Nayak, managing editor of NCDC under Ayushman Sahakar Yojana, said that around 52 hospitals in the country are run by cooperative societies, the number of beds in these hospitals is 5,000. The scheme will work in line with the National Digital Health Mission. Under this scheme, hospitals, medical colleges will be formed in rural areas.
Under this Ayushman Sahakar Yojana, an interest subvention of 1% will be provided to women-majority cooperative societies. Through this health problems will be improved in rural areas.
|Ayushman Sahakar Yojana Highlights|
|About||Ayushman Sahakar Yojana|
|Inaugurated by||National Cooperative Development Corporation|
|Benefits||Hospitals, medical colleges will be developed|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Rural Areas|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Ayushman Sahakar Yojana Objectives
The objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of the scheme is to develop new hospitals, medical colleges in rural areas as we all know that in such areas people are not able to get their treatment properly also nowadays India has been greatly affected due to COVID-19 and in rural areas people are facing many problems.
- With the presence of Ayushman Sahkar, cooperatives will be fully empowered as care providers.
- The opening of these medical colleges and hospitals will provide better treatment to the people of the village.
- To introduce related services with an appropriate provision in the Act, Bye-laws in the country.
Benefits availed under this scheme are as follows:-
- People who reside in rural areas are benefited from this scheme.
- Rural areas will be developed by opening hospitals, medical colleges in rural areas.
- Under this scheme, a loan of Rs 10,000 crore will be provided to the cooperative societies by the National Cooperative Development Corporation for opening hospitals, medical colleges in rural areas.
- The loan will be provided for the opening of allopathy or Ayush Hospital, Medical College, Lab, Diagnostic Center, Medication Center at an interest rate of 9.6%.
- With the help of financial assistance i.e. provided by the government, cooperative institutions will also be able to open medical colleges and hospitals.
An applicant needs to pass the following criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- Any co-operative society registered under any state / multi-state co-operative societies.
- Hospitals / Health Services / Health Education will be eligible for financial aid subject.
Ayushman Sahakar Yojana Components
The components of the scheme are as follows:-
- Drug Testing
- Drug manufacturing
- Wellness Center
- Ayurveda Massage Center
Here some of the important links and Application Form too:-
Follow the following process in order to enroll yourself:-
Firstly download the Application form from the link given above.
Fill in all the details carefully and then submit the form to the concerned department.
If you come across any query you can contact on the following numbers:-
- Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016
- Tel : +91-11-26962478, 26960796
- Fax : +91-11-26962370, 26516032
- Email: [email protected]
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you