Australia Awards Scholarship 2022 | Fully funded scholarships in Australia 2021 | How to apply for scholarships in Australia | Scholarship to study in Australia for Indian students | Australia Awards Scholarship Eligibility | Australia Awards Scholarship Benefits
Australia Awards Scholarship 2022-2023: Australia Awards Scholarships are long-term awards offered study and research opportunities administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. They provide opportunities for people from developing countries so that they can contribute to development in their own countries. Students are privileged with preparatory training in their field of research. Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 in Australia are long-term fully-funded awards.
To ensure the development impact of Australia Awards Scholarships, all awardees must return home on completion of their studies so they can contribute to development in their country. Awardees are required to leave Australia for a minimum of two years after completing their scholarship. Failure to do so will result in the awardee incurring a debt to the Commonwealth of Australia for the total accrued cost of their scholarship.
The Australia Awards Scholarships application deadline is April 30, 2021.
Australia Awards Scholarship Details-
|Scholarship Sponsor(s)||Australian Government through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade|
|Scholarships to be taken at||Australian Universities/Institutions|
|Scholarship Type||Fully-Funded Scholarships|
|Scholarship level||Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. Degrees|
|Subject Eligibility||All subject areas|
|Country/Candidate Eligibility||Developing countries|
|Official Scholarship Website||http://www.dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/australia-awards/Pages/australia-awards-scholarships.aspx|
Australia Awards Scholarship Key Dates –
|Information Session/s in Phnom Penh and Provinces||December 2020 to March 2021|
|Promotions in Phnom Penh and Provinces and via social media||January – March 2021|
|Applications open||1 February 2021|
|Applications close||30 April 2021|
|Advise applicants shortlisted for interview||May 2021|
|Interviews for shortlisted applicants||June 2021|
|Advise successful applicants (provisional awardees)||July 2021|
Australia Awards Scholarship Eligibility-
- The candidate should be a permanent citizen of the eligible country.
- The candidate must not be a citizen of Australia.
- A candidate applying for a master’s degree program should be under the age of 45 years.
- The candidate should be a minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship.
- A candidate must have 12 years of education if applying for an undergraduate degree program or 16 years of education if applying for a master’s degree program.
- Should not be current serving military personnel.
- A candidate should be committed to coming back to his country after degree completion for at least two years.
- At least 2 years old IELTS certification with a minimum achievement of band 6.5
- Minimum 580 scores in TOEFL written test.
- 92 scores in the online TOEFL exam.
- The candidate should have satisfied any specific criteria established by the Program Area or the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship.
- The candidate should be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the institution at which the award is to be undertaken.
- The candidate should be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa.
Australia Awards Scholarship Participating Universities –
|Australian Catholic University||Aviation Australia||Bond University|
|Box Hill Institute TAFE||Bureau of Meteorology||Canberra Institute of Technology|
|Carnegie Mellon University||Central Queensland University||Chisholm Institute of TAFE|
|Charles Darwin University||Charles Sturt University||Curtin University of Technology|
|Deakin University||Edith Cowan University||Federation University|
|Flinders University||Griffith University||Holmesglen Institute of TAFE|
|James Cook University||Kangan Institute||La Trobe University|
|Macquarie University||Melbourne Polytechnic||Monash University|
|Murdoch University||Queensland University of
|Southern Cross University||Swinburne University of Technology||TAFE NSW|
|TAFE Queensland||TAFE SA||Tasmanian Polytechnic|
|The Australian National University||The Gordon Institute of TAFE||The University of Adelaide|
|The University of Melbourne||The University of New England||The University of New South Wales
|The University of Newcastle||The University of Queensland||The University of Sydney|
|The University of Western Australia||University College London||University of Canberra|
|University of South Australia||University of Southern Queensland||The University of Tasmania (including
the Australian Maritime College)
|University of Technology Sydney||University of The Sunshine Coast||University of Wollongong|
|Victoria University||Western Sydney University||William Angliss Institute of TAFE|
Australia Awards Scholarship Eligible Countries –
|Philippines||Papua New Guinea||Timor-Leste|
|Federated States of Micronesia||Kiribati||Wallis and Futuna|
|India||Republic of Palau||Botswana|
Australia Awards Scholarship Benefits –
- Full tuition fees.
- Return air travel–payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia.
- Contribution to Living Expenses.
- Once only payment as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, textbooks, study materials.
- Fieldwork allowance (for research students).
- Supplementary academic support to enhance scholar’s academic experience.
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only).
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)–a compulsory program prior to the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on living and studying in Australia.
Australia Awards Scholarship Documents Required
- Fill the paper sheet sent by the Australian Awards country-specific website on demand.
- Submit an impact development proposal plan that can also be obtained by the official website on demand.
- Residency proof along with the name of your country in the form of an ID card, driving license, or other government issues identity.
- Attested copies of all your academic certificates and degrees.
- IELTS or TOEFL certification passing proof.
- One recommendation referee letter from those taking admission in MS degrees.
- Those who apply for research-based degrees will have to submit two recommendation letters.
- Employment certificate – The students already working in Australia will have to submit this certificate.
- An acceptance letter from a professor teaching in any of the Australian universities For a research-based study is demanded. For no research studies, there is no need for the acceptance letter.
- No Objection certificate along with the attested copy of your resume.
Australia Awards Scholarship Apply Process –
Before you apply:
- Check the opening and closing dates for your country.
- Select your country of citizenship/residency from the list of participating countries for specific information on eligibility, priority areas, and how to apply.
- See the participating countries page for opening and closing dates.
- Must read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook.
- The handbook provides information including general eligibility requirements, selection processes, entitlements, and responsibilities.
- Some countries encourage and allow you to apply online while others require hard-copy applications. See your participating country profile for more information.
Online Apply –
- Online applications must be submitted through OASIS, the Australian Government’s Online Australia Awards Scholarships Information System – Website Link.
- Please check your eligibility by answering some questions.
- You will then be given a unique registration number, username, and password.
- Upload all supporting documents to meet the specific requirements.
- The maximum document size (per document) for uploading is 2 MB.
- Before you submit, go back and double-check that you have filled in all fields in the application, and uploaded all required supporting documents.
- Applicants are strongly advised to complete and submit their online application well before the closing date.
- The online application facility (OASIS) experiences peak usage in the days leading up to the closing date and applicants may experience delays.
Apply by EMail –
- If you are unable to submit your application online, you can apply by mail.
- Please check your participating country profile for contact details to obtain a hardcopy application form and any other templates such as referee reports (if applicable).
- Completed hard copy application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted by the deadline specified by your country.
- See the opening and closing dates for each country.
Australia Awards Scholarship Selection Process –
The selection process is based on the principles of merit and equity and includes an interview. Applicants are assessed against the following criteria:
• academic competence.
• potential outcome, including contribution to development outcomes in Cambodia.
• professional and personal leadership attributes.
Australia Awards Scholarship Helpline Number –
Office: Level 2F, PGCT Center, Preah Sihanouk Blvd, Phnom Penh
Telephone: +855 12 635 306 or 15 391 127
Email: [email protected]
Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook:
More information about Australia Awards:
|Federated States of Micronesia||[email protected]|
|Marshall Islands||[email protected]|
|Palestinian Territories||[email protected]|
|Papua New Guinea||[email protected]|
|Solomon Islands||[email protected]|
|Sri Lanka||[email protected]|
Note – हमारी इस वेबसाइट का उद्देश्य आप तक सरकार द्वारा चलाई जा रही सभी योजनाओ की जानकारी पहुँचाना है।
अगर आपको ये जानकारी सही लगे तो दूसरो के साथ भी साँझा कीजिये।
कोई त्रुटि हो तो हमे जरूर बताए।