Assam Sakhi Express Scheme | Assam Jeevika Sakhi Express Scheme 2022 | Assam Sakhi Express Beneficiary List | Assam Free Scooty Scheme
To encourage the citizen and the commercial institutes the central and state government always come up with new schemes and services. Recently the government of Assam started the Assam Sakhi Express Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide the scooty to the female member of SHG. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Assam Jeevika Sakhi Express Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Assam Sakhi Express Scheme 2022
The Chief Minister of Assam started Sakhi Express Scheme on 21 August 2022. Under this scheme, the state government will distribute the scooty to the community Carde/Sakhi. Sakhi Express Scheme includes the Krishi Sakhi, Bima Sakhi, Pashu Sakhi, and Jeevika Sakhi. Sakhi is the one who works towards mobilizing and members of self-help groups in their fields. Using a scooter it will be easier for Sakhis to commute and engage with the SHG.
|About||Assam Jeevika Sakhi Express Scheme|
|Started By||CM Of Assam Himanta Biswa Sarma.|
|Launched On||21 August 2022|
|Beneficiary||SHG Of Assam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Who Are Sakhi?
Sakhi or community cadre are those people who work towards organizing the members of Self Help Groups towards achieving financial self-sufficiency and independence in their respective areas. Under this scheme, Krishi Sakhi, Bima Sakhi, Pashu Sakhi, and Jeevika Sakhi are eligible to get the scooty.
The Chief Minister of Assam has also appealed to the Sakhis to raise awareness of the benefits of a small family among the rural population and to co-operate with the government in the ongoing Aadhar-seeding process for various government-granted benefits such as Orunoday, etc.
The Chief Minister appealed to the “Sakhis” to aware the SHG members about the vast market that technological advancements offer in the 21st century.
Key Point And Benefits Of the Sakhi Express Scheme
- Jeevika Sakhi Express Scheme is started by the Government Of Assam.
- Under this scheme, the state government of Assam will distribute scooty to the community cadre/ Sakhi
- The beneficiaries of this scheme include “Krishi Sakhi”, “Bima Sakhi”, “Pashu Sakhi”, and “Jivika Sakhi”, among others who, as “community cadres” work towards mobilizing and members of self-help groups in their fields.
- Under the Assam Jeevika Sakhi Express Scheme for the financial year 2021-22 the state government has distributed 6,670 scooty.
- It will be distributed to the community cadres and the female member of SHG who has successfully run their business.
- It will encourage the member of SHG and which will lead to the growth in the per capita Gross State Domestic Product. of Assam.
- The Chief Minister also appealed to the Sakhis to cooperate with the government in the ongoing Aadhaar-seeding process, to get the benefits of various government schemes like Orunodaya, etc.
Objective Of Assam Sakhi Express Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to encourage the members of female-run self-help groups to achieve success in their endeavors. As they are playing a major role in transforming Assam into one of the top states in terms of per capita Gross State Domestic Product.
The eligibility criteria for Assam Jeevika Sakhi Express Scheme are:
- Krishi Sakhi, Bima Sakhi, Pashu Sakhi, Jeevika Sakhi, and other community cadres work towards mobilizing members of self-help groups in their fields.
Documents Required for Assam Sakhi Express Scheme
The documents required to apply for Assam Jeevika Sakhi Express Scheme are:
- Identity proof.
- Residence Proof.
- Phone number.
- Email ID.
How To Apply For Assam Sakhi Express Scheme?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website Sakhi Express Scheme.
- On the home page, you have to click on sign-up for Sakhi Express.
- Now a form will be open on your screen.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form carefully
- Personal details.
- Residence Details.
- Phone number, etc.
- After filling out all the forms, upload the asked documents and click on Submit.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme