Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana 2021 Application | Assam Swarna Yojana Registration Form | Arundhati Swarna Yojana Online Apply | Assam Arundhati Swarna Scheme Status
Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana- India is a country with a large population. About 50% of marriages in the country are not officially registered. Therefore, Arundhati Swarna Yojana has been launched by the Government of Assam to promote marriage registration in the state. Through which the government is encouraging women to register their marriages under the Special Marriage Act. Today, through this article, we are providing you information about the Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to the plan.
Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana
The Arundhati Swarna Yojana has been announced by the Government of Assam in the state. Through which the government is providing incentives for the registration of marriages in the state. Every year the government encourages newly married brides of the state to register for marriage. Under this scheme, 10 grams of gold is provided as an incentive by the government to the beneficiary. But it was decided by the government that instead of direct gold, 30000 should be provided in the bank account of all the beneficiaries. So that new bride and groom can buy gold or jewelry as per their wish. The main objective of this scheme is to promote marriage registration in the state, as well as to prevent child marriage in the state.
|Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana Highlights|
|Article||Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana|
|Objective||To increase the percentage of registered marriages|
|Department||Revenue and Disaster Management Department|
|Beneficiary||Newlyweds Of Assam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Arundhati Swarna Yojana
For the application of Arundhati Swarna Yojana, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- It is mandatory to be a permanent and legal resident of the state of Assam.
- Only newlyweds can apply for the benefit of the scheme.
- The age of the girl should be 18 years and that of the boy should be 21 years.
- Newly married people are required to study till 10th standard.
- Marriage is to be registered under the Special Marriage Act 1954.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 5 lakh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only on the first marriage of the girl.
Documents Required For Assam Swarna Yojana
The following necessary documents have to be attached to the application form for the application of Assam Swarna Yojana.
- Aadhar Card.
- Residence certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- 10th-grade certificate.
- Bank account statement.
Arundhati Swarna Yojana Application Process
To apply for Arundhati Swarna Yojana, you have to complete the following application process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- On the home page, you click the “Citizen” option in the menu bar.
- Now you will get a list. In which you have to click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Now you have to select the language in the language option.
- Now you will get a form in which you will have to fill in all the types of information asked.
- Now fill in the captcha code and take a printout of the application form. After that click on the “Submit” option and submit the application form.
Process to track application status
- You have to go to the official website of the Revenue and Disaster Management Department
- you will find the “citizen” option in the menu bar from the home page.
- you have to select the “track status” option and click on it and a drop-down list will appear.
- Now you have to fill in your application number, mobile number, and captcha code.
- After this, you have to click on the submit option.
- Now you will get the status of your application.
Procedure To Re-fix the Date Of Document Verification
Follow the following procedure to reschedule the date of document verification.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management to retrieve the date of document verification.
- On the home page, you click on the “Citizen” option in the menu bar, now you will get a drop-down list. In which you have to click on the option “Refix Document Verification Date“
- Now you have to fill in your application number, mobile number, and captcha, after that you have to click on the submit option.
- Now you will get the option to set the date again.