Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme | Registration For Youth Empowerment Scheme Assam | Youth Empowerment Yojana Assam Application Form | Assam Swami Vivekananda Empowerment Scheme
The Youth Empowerment Scheme for the youth of the state has been launched in the year 2017 by the Government of Assam. Through this, the government is providing incentives to the youth of the state. So that industries can be promoted for employment in the state. Through this article, today we are providing you information related to the Assam Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme.
Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
Under this scheme, the state government is providing financial assistance to the youth to promote employment. So that the youth of the state can promote individual businesses. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 50000 is being provided to the youth. The state government aims to provide proper facilities to regional businesses in the state and encourage regional artisans.
Many youths of the state have been provided benefits under this scheme. A budget of 1000 crores has been kept by the government under this scheme.
|Youth Empowerment Scheme Highlight|
|Article||Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|official website||Click Here|
Financial assistance is provided for the following activities under the Youth Empowerment Yojana Assam.
- Service area
- Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, E-Rickshaw)
- Shops, repair centers, handicrafts, cottage industries, etc.
Under this scheme, loans will be provided by all private, public, and rural banks in the state. Through this scheme, the government will provide financial benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh to new entrepreneurs and up to Rs 2 lakh to existing entrepreneurs. The beneficiary applying for this scheme will be paid only 25% of the plan cost. All banks are free to provide loans under the scheme. Through this scheme, a 20% subsidy of plan cost will be provided to the beneficiary.
Only 55% of the cost of the project through this scheme will be payable by the bank. The beneficiary will have to pay 25% of the project cost. And a 20% subsidy will be provided by the government. Under this scheme, the rate of interest will be payable as per the guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India and the repayment schedule will be from 3 to 7 years.
To apply for the Assam Swami Vivekananda Empowerment Scheme, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- A resident of Assam over 18 years of age.
- The individual beneficiary must-have skills, experience, knowledge, etc, so that income-generating activities can take place.
- The beneficiary must have at least a Class VII educational qualification.
- Preference will be given to those beneficiaries who have already completed skill development training.
- The beneficiary should not be the defaulter of any loan. If the information given by the beneficiary is later found to be incorrect, action will be taken against the beneficiary including cancellation of the loan, recovery of the amount in the form of a refund, and blacklisting for future benefits under any government. Plan.
- PMEGP beneficiaries of the last 5 years will not be eligible under the scheme.
For the application for the Youth Empowerment Scheme, the applicant has to attach the following necessary documents with the application form.
- Residence certificate.
- Proprietary Identity Document.
- Copy of business registration certificate.
- Business license copy.
- National Food Security Card is in force.
- Residence proof.
- Skill Development Training Certificate if applicable.
- Experience certificate if applicable.
- Birth certificate.
- Educational certificate.
- Aadhaar card.
- Planning Report for the proposed project.
What is the application Process for Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme?
To apply for the Youth Empowerment scheme, you have to complete the following process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- Now you have to download the application form for the Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme.
- Now you have to fill the application form and attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application form to your district-level committee (DLC).
- You can easily download the application form from the link given below.
Note– Note- How did you like the information related to the Assam Scholarship application provided by us. Please comment and tell. And stay connected with us for any information related to any scheme. Thank you