Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF | Arunodoi Scheme Apply Online | Orunodoi Beneficiary List Download Online | Arunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF | Orunodoi Scheme Registration Form
Assam Arunodoi Scheme – The Assam Orunodoi Scheme for the people of the state has been announced by Assam Health Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. Assistance will be provided through this scheme to people facing an economic crisis due to the COVID-19 epidemic in the state. The state government wants to empower housewife women financially through this scheme. Today through this article we are providing you information about Assam Orunodoi Yojana. Stay tuned with us for complete information about the Arunodoi scheme.
|Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2021|
|Name of Scheme||Assam Arunodoi Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Assam Arunodoi Scheme
According to the state health minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, the government will provide 2,80,000 crore Rs for the scheme. Every woman of the state will get the benefit of this scheme. The scheme has been launched by the government on 2 October 2020. Through this scheme, the government will provide Rs 830 per month to 17 lakh families of the state for the next five years. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the families of the state whose annual income is less than Rs 2 lakh.
My humble request that the benefits of #Orunodoi should reach those who deserve it the most. We should all strive hard toward this goal. We all owe this to the deserving beneficiaries. I shall be grateful.#AssamCares pic.twitter.com/FZWC6nezLn
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) September 6, 2020
Benefits Of Arunodoi (Orunodoi) Scheme
The people of the state will get different types of benefits through the Arunodoi (Orunodoi) scheme.
- An amount of 28000 Rs crore will be provided by the state government for this scheme.
- According to this scheme, 10 Rs lakh DBT will be provided to 27 lakh financially helpless families of the state every year.
- Financial assistance of 830 Rs per month will be provided through this scheme. That is, there will be an additional annual income of 10,000 Rs.
- Under this scheme, Rs 200 lakh will be provided to 200-grade schools per school on the pilot reason for foundation improvement.
- The state government will provide free sterile napkins to every girl’s student studying in sixth and 12th schools in every government and government-aided schools of the state.
- In the application of this scheme, preference will be given to the women of the state who are disabled/widowed women / divorced women / unmarried women / separated women or disabled women members.
Subsidy Amount under Orunodoi Scheme
The government will provide subsidies on essential commodities to the women of the state through this scheme. Which she will buy from shops.
|Procure Medicines||Rs 400/-|
|50% Subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||Rs 200/-|
|50% Subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||Rs 80/-|
|Fruits & Vegetables||Rs 150/-|
|Total Amount||Rs 830/-|
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Arunodoi Scheme
Following are the eligibility criteria for the application to the Assam Arunodoi Scheme.
- Families with widows
- Unmarried women
- Families with a handicapped member
- A divorcee woman family
- Poor families not having a ration card for free rice will get the preference.
- Apart from that, families with the National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) cards.
- Families who own two or three-wheelers, tractors under self-help groups can avail of the benefits
Priority Beneficiaries under Assam Arunodoi Scheme
- Separated family member
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Widow women
Application Procedure Of Assam Arunodoi Scheme
To apply for the Assam Arundoi Scheme, you have to visit the official website of the scheme. On opening the home page, you have to click on the option for application form PDF.
By filling the application form and all necessary documents have to be attached with the application form. Submit the application form to the nearest office related to the scheme.
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error. Thank you