Kerela Higher Education Council Scholarship | Kerela Higher Education Scholarship | ESHEC Scholarship | Kerela State Scholarship | Kerela Higher Education Scholarship Application Process | Last date to Apply for Kerela Higher Education Scholarship | ESHEC Scholarship2020
Kerela Higher Education Council Scholarship 2020:- The State Kerela Higher Education Council announced a Scholarship program for the Candidates of the Kerela State. The Good news is for the Fresh students who want to take admission this year in Government Universities. Students from IHRD Applied Science Colleges & University Study Centers, affiliated to any university in the state of Kerala are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The ESHEC scholarship program has started i.e. for the scholarship the authority has started accepting the applications for the same. The eligibility criteria, documents required and the application process is given below. So in order to apply and get full information about the scheme go through whole post.
Some Key Points of the Scholarship Scheme
||Kerela Higher Education Council Scholarship
||To help for higher studies and Reward them for the excellent performance and boost them for the future.
||Students of Govt/Aided Arts & Science Colleges/Universities for the subjects Science, Social Science, Humanities, & Business Studies
Perks for Kerela Higher Education Council Scholarship-
The Amount is given in the Scholarship for the Candidates those who were applicable are:-
|For Graduates Year
|For Post Graduates Year
Eligibility Criteria for Kerela Higher Education Council Scholarship-
Applicants Must Follow the following Eligibility Criteria as mentioned below:-
- The Candidate should be a resident of the state Kerela.
- The Candidate should have an identity proof of the Aadhar card.
- The Candidate should have Address Proof.
- The Candidate must have his/her own Bank Account in any recognized bank for further process.
- The Candidate must be a student of the First-Year Course i.e who have joined various Govt/Aided Arts & Science Colleges/Universities for the subjects Science, Social Science, Humanities, & Business Studies are eligible.
- Candidates from professional Courses are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have the required marks for the different categories in their past Class 10+2 or Equivalent Examination is given below:- For ST candidates Only Pass Marks Required, For SC Candidates in Science, Social Science & Humanities Subjects – 55% Marks and for Business Studies Candidates– 60% Marks Required.
- For BC Candidates required 45% Marks, For BPL/OBC Candidates:- Science Subjects – 60% Marks, Social Science & Humanities Subjects – 55% Marks, Business Studies – 65% Marks Required.
- And for General Category Candidates from Science & Business Studies – 75% Marks, Humanities & Social Science Subjects – 60% Marks.
Documents Required for Kerela Higher Education Council Scholarship-
- The candidates belonging to OBC category should submit a non-creamy certificate from the village officer, attested by Gazetted officer.
- Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST) should submit their caste certificate from Village officer/Tehsildar, attested by Gazetted Officer.
- The physically challenged candidates should submit their disability certificate prooving 40% disability or more from a government medical board, attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates belonging to Below Poverty Line(BPL) category should submit their certificate attested by the gazetted officer.
- The candidates should submit the front page of their bank passbook attested by the gazetted officer. The credentials in the passbook must be clearly visible.
- The candidates need to submit Mark List of SSLC/Equivalent attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of SSLC Certificate attested by the Gazetted Officer to prove Nativity, Age & Date of Birth should be submitted by the eligible candidates.
Application Process for Kerela Higher Education Council Scholarship-
Interested candidates those who want to apply for the Scholarship must follow the following procedure given below:-
- Interested one’s firstly going to the Official Website of the Kerela Higher Education Council here is the link:- http://kshec.kerala.gov.in/.
- At the Home page, there is an option of the “Scholarship“. Click on the Option.
- After Clicking, a new web page is open. And there is an option of “Online Registration, Verification & Approval(Fresh)”.
- You will be redirected to the next web page where you have to click the ‘Online Registration’ link on the left side.
- If you have already registered with DCE Scholarships, Do Applicant Login. After successfully login, click ‘Edit Details’ and enter the scholarship details on appropriate Column and submit the form.
- If you are not registered before, fill the form by entering their Personal Details and Educational Details.
- Enter their details of the Programme, Personal Bank Details, etc.
- There is a short description of the Scholarship Form.
- Upload the List of Documents in the given format and click the submit button.
- Students should take a printout of the Application Form by clicking the ‘Higher Education Link’.
What is the Kerela Higher Education Council Scholarship Scheme?
The State Kerela Higher Education Council announced a Scholarship program for the Candidates of the Kerela State. This a Scholarship Programme for the Fresh Candidates who want to take admissions in non-professional Courses.
What are the benefits of the Kerela Higher Education Council Scholarship Scheme?
Benefits are given according to their Year of Graduation and post-graduation i.e Rs.12000/- to Rs.60,0000/-.
How to Apply Online for Kerela Higher Education Council Scholarship Scheme?
Interested Candidates can apply for the Scholarship through the http://kshec.kerala.gov.in/.
Deen Dayal Antodaya Yojana– Click Here for Complete Details
Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Yojana– Click Here for Complete Details
PM Svanidhi Yojana– Click Here for Complete Details
The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.