Aadhaar Card Update | myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in | aadhaar card update online |
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has decided to allow the citizens of the country to update their Aadhaar card online, in this permission the citizens will be able to update the documents in their Aadhar free of cost. This people-centric step will benefit lakhs of residents of the country.
This free service will be available for the citizens of the country for three months from March 15 to June 14, 2023, on the myAadhaar portal. The people can take benefit from this facility in between this time. This initiative is going to benefit millions of people.
Individuals should keep in mind that this free facility is available on the myAadhaar portal only. Fees of Rs 50 will be charged at Aadhaar centers. The move will help residents to upload and update documents for proof of identity and proof of address. This will be especially helpful when the Aadhaar is 10 years old and no changes have been made till now.
In this article, we will share complete detailed information related to the myAadhaar Portal like how to Update Aadhaar Documents on the myAadhaar Portal, Benefits, and etc. if you are interested to know all the important information regarding Aadhar card update, then read this article till the end.
Aadhaar Card Update 2023
As part of the Digital India initiative, UIDAI took the decision and is urging residents to avail of a free document update facility on the myAadhaar portal. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the Aadhaar management organization, has made it possible to update Aadhaar documents online free of cost for the next three months on the MyAadhaar portal.
Over the past ten years, the Aadhaar number has been widely recognized as a means of proving an individual’s identity in India. Aadhaar-based identification is being used for service delivery in government projects and programs managed by both the central and state governments.
UIDAI is asking the residents to re-verify their demographic information, especially if their Aadhaar was provided more than 10 years ago and has never been updated. One should keep in mind that the free service is available only on the myAadhaar portal and as before, a fee of Rs 50 will have to be paid for updating papers at physical Aadhaar centers.
|Article About||Update Aadhaar Card Free|
|Initiated by||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Ministry||Electronics and IT Ministry|
|Free Service Available||From 15 March 2023 to 14 June 2023|
Details of myAadhaar Online Portal
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched the MyAadhaar portal with the objective of providing Aadhaar-related services to the citizens of the country. This portal is a user-friendly platform that can be used by residents 24/7 from anywhere. Aadhaar card can also be downloaded from the MyAadhaar portal.
Aadhaar PVC card can also be ordered with the help of this portal. To use the MyAadhaar portal, it is necessary to have a registered mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card. Individuals can create accounts on the portal with the help of their mobile number and OTP verification. After the successful creation of the account, users can log in to the portal and avail themselves of multiple services provided by UIDAI.
Aadhar Card Update आधार कार्ड में अपना नाम और पता अपडेट कैसे करे ?
Services Offered by myAadhaar Portal
- Updating Aadhaar details
- Checking Aadhaar status
- Downloading Aadhaar card
- Locking/unlocking Aadhaar biometric.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Documents on myAadhaar Portal?
- Firstly, visit the Official Portal.
- The home page will open on the screen.
- On the home page click on the login option.
- Then enter your Aadhaar number and captcha code in the space given.
- You will receive OTP on the registered mobile number. Verify the OTP.
- Then click on the Document Update option.
- After that, you will see the existing details of the resident on the screen.
- Now verify their existing details.
- Then upload the proof of identity and proof of address documents to re-verify the information.
- Documents can be updated by following these steps.
How to Download Aadhaar Card?
- First of all, visit the Official Portal.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the Download Aadhaar Card option.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number or their Enrollment ID and captcha code in the space provided.
- OTP will be sent to their registered mobile number to verify their identity.
- After the verification is over, you can download the Aadhaar card in PDF format.
- You can also take a print for future use.