AP YSR Nestham Scheme | AP YSR Nestham Scheme Apply Online | Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List | Kapu Nestham Scheme | AP YSR Nestham Scheme benefits | AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme – Andhra Pradesh government has released a new scheme for the encouragement of ladies. Chief Minister YS Jaggan Mohan Reddy will dispatch the plan soon. The scheme was approved on 27 November 2019. And the implementation of the scheme is 24 June.
The scheme aims to encourage ladies of the Kapu community. Financial assistance of Rs.75,000 at the pace of Rs.15,000 per annum will be provided under the scheme. The permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state is covered under the scheme. The main benefit of the plan is to encourage ladies who are 45 years old. The scheme aims to benefit ladies by improving their occupation opportunities.
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgaar Abhiyaan – Click Here for Complete Details
In the following article, you can get information about the benefits, Eligibility criteria, Documents required, and the application procedure of the scheme. You can follow the simple steps given below to check your status in the beneficiary list.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Jaggan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Kapu Community Women|
|Benefits||Providing Financial assistance|
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Benefits
There are many benefits of the YSR Kapu Nesthan Scheme and the benefits are given below:
- The main aim of the plan is to encourage ladies who are 45 years old.
- The scheme aims to benefit ladies by improving their occupation opportunities.
- The scheme aims to encourage ladies of the Kapu community.
- Financial assistance of Rs.75,000 at the pace of Rs.15,000 per annum will be provided under the scheme.
- Presently, the Andhra Pradesh Government will give financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 from March 2020 To March 2024.
- Applicants should have a functioning bank account.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- The permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state is covered under the scheme.
- Applicants aged between 45 to 60 years are eligible under the scheme.
- Women applying for the scheme must have a place with the Kapu people group.
- The Family should have predefined salary measures.
- Those candidates whose family is a part of a Government representative aren’t qualified to apply.
- Candidates whose family is a part of a retired person are not eligible under the scheme.
- The Family should not be the owner of any 4 wheelers.
- Those candidates whose family possesses a Taxi, Auto, Tractors are eligible for the plan.
- The absolute family pay must be not as much as-
- Rs. 10,000/- every month in rural regions.
- Rs. 12,000/ – every month in urban regions.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Documents Required
The following documents require while applying for the Scheme:-
- Cast Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Passport Size Photos
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Application Procedure
After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, applicants can apply for the scheme using the following steps:
- Go to the official website of YSR i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- After clicking on the link, the homepage of the website will open.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Downloads” button.
- On the new page, download the application form and enter your details.
- After carefully entering all your details, submit the form.
Check AP YSR Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
To check the beneficiary list of the Scheme, follow the following steps given below:
- Go to the official website of the Scheme i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- From the top section, choose the “Know Your Secretariat” button.
- Search district name on the list.
- Click the link given in the (Urban or Rural) column opposite to district name.
- Search your Mandal name on the list.
- Click on the link given in the opposite column.
- Secretariat code and other information will display on the screen.
Note -The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.
AP YSR Nestham Scheme Related Some Important Questions and Answers(FAQ)
What is the Aim of the AP YSR Nestham Scheme 2020?
The scheme aims to encourage ladies of the Kapu community and to Providing Financial assistance to the Women’s.
Who Launches the AP YSR Nestham Scheme 2020?
The scheme is launched by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh by Jaggan Mohan Reddy.
What are the Benefits from the AP YSR Nestham Scheme 2020?
The Financial Help will be given to the Women’s like Rs.75,000 at the pace of Rs.15,000 per annum will be provided under the scheme.