Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship | KSWCFC | vidya Samunnathi | Samunnathi Scholarship Application Form | Samunnathi Scholarship Apply Online | KSWCFC scholarship |
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship- The Kerela State Welfare Corporation has started Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme. The Scholarship Scheme offers financial assistance to the backward unreserved category of the state. The scholarship scheme is related to the education of the youth of Kerela. When Youth Becomes Powerful and educated every state becomes strong. The aim of the scheme is to empower and give an equal opportunity to the bright students who want to pursue higher studies but cannot due to financial problems. KSWCFC will give assistance to their members, for improving their educational status, living conditions, all-round development, livelihoods and to assist members of economically backward sections amongst forwarding communities.
Under the Kerela Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme 2020, the financial assistance will be economically backward students from forwarding communities who are going through training programs for various entrance exams such as Medical/ Engineering entrance coaching, Bank/ PSC/ Civil Service coaching, etc. The government of Kerela always releases these types of scholarships for the betterment of the students and for society.
Kerela Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme Perks
A total of 840 applicants will be given financial assistance in the amount of 10,000 rupees. 700 educated people who are studying for competing for entrance exams of Bank, UPSC, and PSC will get an amount of Rs. 6000 as financial assistance under the Kerela Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship scheme. Along with this separate financial assistance will be given to the students who are preparing for the Civil Service exams. An amount of Rs. 15,000 for the Preliminary exams, an amount of Rs. 25,000 for Main exams and an amount of Rs. 30,000 for the Interview will be granted accordingly.
Documents Required for Kerela Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
Copy of the following documents is required for applying for the Kerala Samunathi Scheme.
- Birth certificate of the Applicant.
- ID Proof Such As ( Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Etc.)
- Institution certificate
- Income certificate (original) from the village office.
- Detailed mark list of SSLC
- Bank passbook in the name of the applicant (should have Name, Account No, IFSC Code, Address, etc).
Kerela Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Eligible Courses List
- National Institute Level
- Phil & Ph.D. Level
- CA/ICWA/CS Level
- Graduate Level
- Diploma Level
- Higher Secondary Level
- Post Graduate Level
- Civil Service Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Kerela Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme-
Applicants Must Follow the following Eligibility Criteria as mentioned below:-
- The applicant should be a resident of the state.
- The annual income of the student’s family should be less than Rs 2 lacs.
- The candidate should have an Aadhar card.
- The candidate should have Address Proof.
- The applicant should be from the non-reserved forward community.
- The candidate must have his/her own Bank Account in any recognized bank for further process.
Prabudda Overseas Scholarship- For Complete Details Click here
How to Apply Online for Kerela Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme
Applicants Must Follow the following steps and they are:-
- Go to the official website of Kerela Vidya Samunnathi i.e. http://www.samunnathi.com/home.
- On the Home page, there is an option of the Registration of the Scholarship.
- Click on the Particular Tab and Apply for the Scholarship.
- Login filling your credentials. if you are not registered then register yourself first and then log in.
- Choose your desired course as per your choice.
- Fill in the Application Form for the Kerela Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship.
- Fill in your credentials properly.
- Please submit your Current Mobile Number. Because Further msgs related to the Scholarship will send them on your Mobile Number.
- Upload your documents such as your Aadhar card, Address proof, and bank details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The government will release the beneficiary list and print your application form for future purposes.
NOTE- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.