Uttarakhand Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Apply online | Free Laptop distribution details | Free Laptop Yojana Uttarakhand Registration | Free Laptop Yojana Application Form
The Uttarakhand Muft Laptop distribution scheme is announced by the Uttarakhand government. This major step towards the betterment of society by the chief minister of Uttarakhand.
The scheme is for the students who have recently passed board examination i.e. class 10th or class 12th from a reputed school. Technology is the main asset of a country like India that aims to become a Digital power. The Uttarakhand government has taken a big step for the students who have a young mind and the ability to bring a change to the technical power of the country.
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Yojana 2021
“Uttarakhand Muft Laptop Vitran” is the scheme announced by the Uttarakhand government. The Uttarakhand Free Laptop distribution scheme aims to give free laptops to brilliant and intelligent students of class 10th or class 12th. The students belonging to the Below Poverty Line(BPL) families can avail of the scheme benefits. The scheme is to increase the technical interests in the upcoming generation.
The Eligibility Criteria for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme is given below:-
- The applicant should be a resident of Uttarakhand.
- The applicant must have passed the board examination of class 10th or class 12th.
- The applicant must have scored more than 80% in the examination.
- The applicant must belong to Below Poverty Line(BPL) family.
- The applicant must have an Income certificate of the family stating the family income from all sources issued by the authority.
- The applicant must have a Domicile prooving being the resident of Uttarakhand.
- The applicant must have Domicile.
- The applicant should have a family income certificate.
- Aadhar card of the applicant is required.
- School ID of the applicant.
- Further admission proof.
The laptops given to the students will have the following specifications as per the Uttarakhand Ministry notification-
- The laptop will have the latest windows installed on the laptop.
- The Laptop has 2GB RAM(Random Memory Access).
- The display size of the laptop is 14 inches with high-resolution quality.
- Pre-loaded operating system with dual-booting.
The government of Uttarakhand has not given or announced any application procedure or application process. The Uttarakhand government will be releasing the guidelines for the same. As the government announces something we will notify you of the application procedure. But as per the other government guidelines and other website guidance, the applicants can go to this link https://educationportal.uk.gov.in/ and can find out when the Uttarakhand government releases information.
- Designation: Additional Secretary(IT)
- Email: as-it-ua[at]nic[dot]in
- Phone: 0135-2713534
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.
What are the benefits of the Uttarakhand Free Laptop distribution Scheme?
The Uttarakhand government has taken a big step for the students who have a young mind and the ability to bring a change to the technical power of the country.
How to Apply Online for Uttarakhand Free Laptop distribution Scheme?
Interested Candidates can apply for the Scheme through the https://educationportal.uk.gov.in/.
What is Uttarakhand Free Laptop distribution Scheme?
The Free Laptop distribution scheme aims to give free laptops to brilliant and intelligent students of class 10th or class 12th.