Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran is been inaugurated by the government of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, labor registration will be done. With the help of this scheme financial assistance will be provided to the workers of the state.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran like its benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, important highlights, objectives, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran
The Uttar Pradesh government has launched the labor registration scheme. All the working class of Uttar Pradesh will be registered under this scheme. All workers can apply under this scheme. Through Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran, financial assistance will be provided to the workers which will be directly transferred to their bank account. Currently, the Government of Uttar Pradesh is providing financial assistance ranging from ₹ 12,000 to ₹ 100,000.
|Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran Highlights|
|About||Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran|
|Department||Department of Labor|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Benefit||Financial assistance will be provided|
|Beneficiaries||All the working class of Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran Objectives
The main objectives of Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran are as follows:-
- The main objective of Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran is to provide financial assistance to all those people who work to fulfill their economic needs and live and work in any construction sector.
- With the help of this, they can raise their living standards and can fulfill their basic needs.
|Total registered labor||93.92 lakh|
|Registered labor in 2020-21||41.36 lakh|
|Total renewed labor||62.70 lakh|
|Total renewed labor in 2020-21||12.35 lakh|
|The total verified scheme in 2020-21||31.55 lakh|
|Total transfer amount in 2020-21||483.21 lakh|
Workers who can register
Here’s the list of workers who can register themselves under Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran:-
- Building workers
- Well diggers
- Thatch filters
- Raj Mistri
- The plumber
- Road builders
- Electric ones
- Paint showers
- Mosaic Polish
- Rock breakers
- Dam Manager, Workers Under Construction
- Window grills and door mounting and installation
- The makers of IT at IT kilns
- Cement, stone tillers
Advantages of other schemes
Working-class people can take advantage of these 17 government schemes:-
- The meritorious student award scheme
- Child benefit scheme
- Construction worker girl help scheme
- Construction Workers Food Assistance Scheme
- Maternity benefit scheme
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- Skill development technical plan
- Residential school scheme
- Tire Energy Assistance Scheme
- Medical facility scheme
- Female wedding planning
- Housing assistance scheme
- Critical Illness Assistance Scheme
- Disability pension scheme
- Pension assistance scheme
- Construction worker death and disability assistance scheme
- Construction worker last scheme
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran
Benefits availed under Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran are as follows:-
- Under the Kanya Vivah Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 55 thousand will be provided by the government on the marriage of two daughters.
- Under the meritorious student scheme, Rs 4 thousand from classes 5 to 7, Rs 5 thousand in class 8, Rs 5 thousand in classes 9 and 10, Rs 8 thousand in classes 11 and 12, after graduation, studying engineering or degrees. From 11 thousand rupees to 22 thousand rupees will be given.
- BA students Rs 13 to 15 thousand and M A students Rs 15 to 17 thousand.
- Under the Maternity Benefit Scheme, women will be provided financial assistance of Rs 12 thousand and for infant benefit Rs 10 thousand for being a boy and Rs 12 thousand for being a girl.
- Under the housing scheme, 1 lakh rupees will be given for the construction of houses and 15 thousand rupees for the renovation of the building.
- The workers can avail the benefits of all these schemes after getting the laborers registered and making the laborers cards.
- Many schemes are being run for the workers and their benefits are as follows:-
- Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana: Through this scheme, children of laborers and those of the state who cannot get coaching due to financial constraints are provided coaching for free competitive examinations.
Insurance cover and accidental death: Under this scheme, an insurance cover of ₹ 200000 is provided in case of accidental death or disability of the workers, along with a health insurance cover of ₹ 500000.
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana: Free ration will be distributed to the workers from May 5 through this scheme. In the year 2020 during the Corona transition, the government was provided with a free ration to the workers with a maintenance allowance.
Financial Assistance for the Marriage of Daughters: The Kanya Vivah Sahayata Yojana is operated by the government. Under which financial assistance is provided for the marriage of daughters of laborers. Apart from this, the education of children of laborers is provided and free hostel facilities are also provided to them. For which Atal residential schools have been set up in each of the 18 divisions.
Covid Kit for Workers: Industrial units will continue to operate during the weekend curfew. Kovid helpdesk will be set up in all these units and if the workers face any kind of problem, they can contact their help desk and solve their problem. Apart from this, sanitizers, thermal scanners, pulse oximeters, etc. will also be provided at the site of work.
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria to enroll themselves on Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 60 years.
- Workers who have worked as construction workers for at least 90 days in the last 12 months.
- In labor registration, the labor card is made only in the name of the head of the family.
Applicant needs to have the following documents for enrollment on Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Bhamashah Card
- Bank details
- Identity card of all family members
- Active mobile number
- Passport Size Photograph
Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran Application Process
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria to enroll themselves on Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran. The online applications can also be done manually and can also be done through Jan Seva Kendra. Workers will not have to travel to any government office to apply online. You can get your registration done through the internet from home:-
- Firstly you have to visit the official website.
- A homepage will open in front of you on which you will see a link to the Act Management System. Then you have to click on this link.
- Then the Labor Act Management System website will open in front of you. After this, you have to select your language, then read the instructions given on the website, and then you will have to get the membership of the portal to use the portal.
- If you are a new user, you will have to click on the Register Now button, then click on New Registration. Fill your details in the given form and then create a user ID and password.
- After that enter the username and password and log in. No registration, renewal, annual returns, etc. can be used under the Acts of this portal. First, select the Act and click on Registration.
- After clicking, read the instructions on the next page and tick ‘I Have Read All Instruction Carefully’, and click on the option of I Agree.
- After this, all the information asked in the form has to be filled in. After filling the form, save the form. You can see your secure form by going to the secure application. You can now select your secure form, edit it, attach the necessary attachments, make payments, etc.
- By going to the Upload Attachment button, you can upload the required documents by attachment, then go to the chosen file and select Upload Attachment, and then open the application number by going to the payment button and selecting the type of payment. There are 2 types of payment types 1. Challan 2. Online. By clicking on the challan, you can download the challan form or select it online and proceed to Payment.
- On selecting online, you are now on the treasury website, here you select the department by clicking on Pay without Registration, after this, enter the name of the regional office related to the column of the division, then select the Treasury of the district related to the column of the Select Treasury, then in the Depositor name After entering the name of the firm, after this, carefully mark the fee for the selection of the head of the relevant Act.
After payment, submit the challan number, date, bank name, etc. Now your application has been sent to the concerned Deputy Labor Commissioner. In this way, your application will be completed.
Follow the following process for enrollment on Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran:-
- First of all, you have to go to the labor department of your district.
- Now you have to take the registration form from there.
- After this, you have to fill in all the information asked in the registration form carefully.
- After this, you have to attach all the important documents to the registration form.
- Now you have to submit this form to the Department of Labor.
- This way you will be able to register.
Right To Information:-Click Here
Government Order:-Click Here
Citizen charter:-Click Here
Central sponsored schemes (budget):-Click Here
Timeliness and fees for registration and renewal:-Click Here
Registration, renewal procedure, and documents:-Click here
Inspection procedure and checklist:-Click Here
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you…