Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate | UP Jaati Parman Patra | Apply Online 2021
A caste certificate, also known as Jaati Parman Patra is proof of one’s caste in which they belong in according to the Indian Constitution, each person has a particular caste for which they are provided a caste certificate by the government of Uttar Pradesh. The main objective is to improve the economic and social status of the backward caste people and also to raise their living standards.
Today in this article we are going to share all the important details with you like its objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate
Through caste certificates, people who fall under Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) castes get reservations in government services, government schemes, government jobs. This is mostly required by the most backward caste people. Caste certificate is issued by the Department of Revenue (Board of Revenue – BOR), Government of Uttar Pradesh.
|Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate Highlights|
|About||Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate|
|Department||Department of Revenue|
|Benefit||Can apply online for caste certificate|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate Objectives
The main objectives of the Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate are as follows:-
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide a caste certificate easily to the people of the state.
- As we all know that, the citizens of the state belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Backward Communities have to visit the government offices to get their caste certificates and face a lot of difficulties, but now the State Government has started an online facility which is very time-saving.
Benefits availed under Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate is as follows:-
- With the help of the caste certificate people of Uttar Pradesh can use it to get admission in state government services and schools/colleges, universities, etc.
- If students want to take any scholarship in college or school, then they can also get it through a caste certificate.
- Caste certificate plays a major role in getting relaxation and reservation in government schemes and government jobs.
- It also helps in getting a quota in educational institutions, upper age limit exemption to apply in some jobs, etc.
Applicants need to have the following documents in order to enroll themselves on Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Self-attested manifesto
- Passport size photo
- Active mobile number
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria for enrollment:-
- Applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must fall under Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Community to apply for the caste certificate.
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- On this home page, you will see the option of new user registration above the login form. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen. On this page, you will see the registration form.
- You have to fill in all the required details asked in this form like the applicant’s name, date of birth, age, gender district, mobile number, mail id, captcha code, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to click on the button “Secure”. After successful registration, an OTP will appear on your registered mobile number.
- With the help of this OTP, you will have to log in.
- On the home page, you will see the login form, in this login form, you will have to fill in your password / OTP, user name, security code, etc. After this, you have to click on the submit button.
- After login, you have to select the option to “fill the application”. After selecting the option, a list will appear in front of you. In this list, you will have to choose the option of a caste certificate.
- After choosing the option of caste certificate, the application form will open in front of you.
- After filling the application form, you will have to upload the scanned documents and photos again.
- Then click on the “Enter” button. After this, your form will be submitted. You can print out your form and secure it for the future.
- In this way, you’ll get registered.
If you come across any difficulty then you can contact on the following number or can write an email:-
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number- 0522-2304706
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.