Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Scheme | UPAVP 2023
UP Housing Development Scheme :- As we all know that buying a house is not an easy thing and nowadays prices are increasing day by day and its not easy for a common man to purchase a house so keeping this in mind Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Scheme or Awas Vikas Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Aaditya Nath Ji. Basically under this scheme poor destitute or homeless citizens of the state will be benefited. Houses will be provided by the state government at affordable prices to the economically weaker sections, lower class, middle-income groups of UP.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
UP Housing Development Scheme 2023
The scheme is been inaugurated by the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh and it works under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Under this scheme, both the state government and the central government will work in partnership. Houses will be provided by the state government at affordable prices to the applicants who belong to economically weaker sections, lower class, middle-income groups of UP.
The beneficiary will get a rebate of up to Rs 2.5 lakh under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana on the purchase of flats. Already four and a half thousand houses are being constructed in Lucknow. Now the proposal for approval for the construction of 8544 more houses is being proposed in the board meeting.
|Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Scheme Highlights
|UP Housing Development Scheme
|UP Housing & Development Board
|Poor destitute citizens of the state.
|Shelters will be provided to poor people of the state
Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Scheme Objectives
The main objectives of the Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of UPAVP is to provide houses to poor destitute or homeless citizens of the state.
- Applicants who come under economically weaker sections, low and middle-income groups of the state are benefited from this scheme.
- Developing townships that include modern amenities, community services, hospitals, educational institutions, neighborhood parks, and playgrounds with inclusive facilities.
Benefits availed under Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Scheme are as follows:-
- Houses will be provided by the state government at affordable prices to the applicants who belong to economically weaker sections, lower class, middle-income groups of UP.
- A flat of 400 fits is priced at Rs. 13 .60 lakhs. There will also be no lottery and 150 flats will be allocated on a first-come and first-serve basis.
- To plan and develop state-of-the-art townships at an affordable cost to all sections of the society.
UP Housing Development Scheme Beneficiary list
The beneficiary list of the scheme is as follows:-
- Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to see their name under the beneficiary list under this scheme will have to wait for now as the Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Scheme beneficiary list has not been released yet whenever the beneficiary list will be released or any other new updates will appear we’ll let you know through our article. S0 stay connected with our website.
Application Process for UP Housing Development Scheme
- The government has not launched any application form or application process yet. Whenever the new updates will appear we’ll let you know through our website so stay connected with our website.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.