Top Class Education Scheme For SC Students | Top Class Education SC Students Scholarship Scheme | Scholarship for top class education for SC Students 2021 | How to apply for Top Class Education Scholarship For SC Students
Scholarship for Top Class Education Scheme For SC Students 2021 is conducted by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India. Ministry invites application forms through online mode from SC candidates. This scholarship aims to provide full financial support to SC candidates pursuing courses in graduation, post-graduation. There are 1500 fresh scholarships are disbursed annually under this scheme. The scheme aims to recognize and promote quality education beyond Class 12 among Scheduled Caste students.
Top Class Education Scheme For SC Students Details
|Name of the Scholarship Name||Top Class Education Scheme For SC Students 2020-21|
|Scholarship issuing Agency||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Scholarship Level||National Level|
- Annual parental income from all sources should not exceed Rs 6 lakhs.
- Applicant must belong to Scheduled Caste category
- Applicant must be pursuing studies at graduate/postgraduate degree/diploma level in notified institutions of excellence in education.
- Applicant should have completed Class 12.
Top Class Education Scheme For SC Students Benefits
|Components of Scholarship||Rate per awardee|
|Full tuition fee and non-refundable charges for private sector institutions||Up to Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum (subject to actual amount).|
|Full tuition fee and non-refundable charges for private sector flying club for Commercial Pilot Training and Type Rating Courses||up to RS. 3.72 lakh per annum (subject to actual amount).|
|Living Expenses||Rs. 2,220/- per month|
|Books & Stationery||Rs. 3,000/- per annum.|
|Computer/Laptop with UPS and Printer of any reputed brand.||Rs. 45,000 (one-time assistance).|
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Age proof certificate
- Income certificate of the family issued by the competent authority
- Bank account details
- Proof of admission
- Scorecard of entrance exam qualified (if applicable)
- Fee Structure of the program
- Firstly, Visit the home page of the National Scholarship portal. Direct Link – Official Website
- Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
- Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Provide the bank details like Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number.
- Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
- An application ID and password will be generated.
- Use that for future references.
Top Class Education Scheme For SC Students Funding Pattern and Mode of Payment
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will fund the scheme on a 100% basis.
- In those institutions in which the fee has been waived for SC students, the other components such as boarding and lodging, computer/laptop and accessories, books and stationery, and other non-refundable charges may be reimbursed under this scholarship scheme.
- Immediately after a student has secured admission and has started classes, the scholarship will become payable.
- The central government will pay tuition fees and other non-refundable charges directly to the institutions through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- The Government will pay the students directly through DBT for living expenses, books & Stationery, and computer/laptop with accessories.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be terminated if the students fail in the final examination of each year.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than two children of a family.
- 30% of scholarships are earmarked for girls students that can be transferred to male students in case of non-availability of female students.
- Students of 100 top national institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) institutions are also eligible.
- Those who are studying in Institutions of National importance as per the list of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) are eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be sanctioned to the students of –
- All the IIMs, IITs, IIITs, AIIMS, NITs, NIFTs, NIDs, Indian Institute of Hotel Management, National Law Universities, and other Central Government Institutions.
- Institutes included in the list of National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) A++ and A+ Accredited Institutions.
- Top 100 national Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Institution.
- Institutions of National Importance as per the list issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- All Government and CPSE run institutes, approved by Director General of Civil Aviation in case of Commercial Pilot Training Course and Type Rating Course.
Email: [email protected]
Some important questions and answers (FAQ)
What should be the type and size of the documents to be uploaded?
The format of the file should be.pdf and .jpeg and the size of each document should not exceed more than 200 kb.
What should a student do if he/she forgets his/her application?
The process of recollection of the Application ID is: “Student login->Forgot Registration Details” then enter the basic fields accordingly and click on the button “Get Registration details”.
How should applicants check the status of their application online?
Students have to log in under the option ‘Student Login’ by entering their Application Id and Password. Once they login, they will be able to view the option ‘Check Your Status’. Under this option, they can check their online status.
What documents are needed to be given to the Institute/School/College for verification of online application on the Portal after applying for Scholarship?
Aadhar Card/Copy of Aadhar Enrollment, Income certificate issued by a competent authority in the State/UT Government, Self-certified community certificate by the student, Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet, Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father, Passport Size Photo
What are the terms and conditions for applying the scheme?
30% of the total seats are reserved for female candidates. The seat will be transferred to the male candidate in case of the non-availability of the female candidate. A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship out of all the available scholarships of Central Government meant for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ disabled students.