Padhai Tunhar Dwar Scheme | Registration 2023 | Advantages of the scheme | Chattisgarh Padhai Tunwar Dwar Scheme
The scheme is been inaugurated by the Chief Minister of the state, Bhupesh Baghel Ji. Education is a movement from darkness to light. Being educated is very important nowadays. As we all know due to COVID-19 the central government has locked down the entire country. Due to lockdown, all the schools were closed and the education of children was getting affected.
So keeping this in mind the online portal has been started by the Chief Minister of Chattisgarh so that the education of the children is not affected. Through this Padhai Tunhar Dwar Scheme online portal, children will be taught online as they’ll be provided with facilities like e-classroom, study material, video lessons, educational games, homework.
So here in this article, we are going to share every detail related to the scheme like its eligibility criteria, the application process, benefits, objectives, app details. So if you want to know more about the scheme then stay connected with us.
Padhai Tunhar Dwar Scheme 2023
The students of class from 1 to 10th are going to be benefited under this scheme. It’s free of cast and also through this portal, lakhs of students of Chhattisgarh will be able to study online. In one day, around 820 children and 1708 teachers can be added from the state. Soon lakhs of children of the state will be connected to this portal and their classes will be completed right from home. This Padhai Tunhar Dwar Scheme also has the facility to check homework and homework online.
|Padhai Tunhar Dwar Yojana Highlights|
|About||Padhai Tunhar Dwar Scheme|
|Department||Chattisgarh Education Department|
|Inaugurated by||Chief Minister of Chattisgarh, Bhupesh Baghel Ji|
Padhai Tunhar Dwar Yojana Benefits
The benefits of the scheme are as follows:-
- Students of the state can study online at home through this Chattisgarh Padhai Tunhar Dwar Scheme.
- Children will do their class in this online portal.
- In this, students will be able to read books in PDF format, books can also be downloaded.
- Teachers and children will be connected to their homes through video conferences and will be able to study during pandemics.
- Online homework will also be given in it. Children will complete homework in their copy, then take a photo from mobile and upload it, check it in the teacher portal itself.
- Will be able to study even after the school is closed in lockdown.
- Children will get facilities like e-classroom, study material, video lessons, educational games, homework.
Students of the state will not have to pay any fees.
The objective of the Padhai Tunhar Dwar Scheme is as follows:-
- Through this scheme, students will be able to continue their studies. In this, students will be able to read books in PDF format and books can also be downloaded.
- Along with audio, video lessons are also available to increase students’ knowledge, and as this will be a new method of teaching for them so they’ll take an interest.
- Through this, teachers and children will be able to connect to their own homes through video conferences and will be able to study without any obstruction.
- Students will be safe at their homes and without any loss will be able to continue their studies.
Eligibility Criteria For Padhai Tunhar Dwar Scheme
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria for Padhai Tunhar Dwar Scheme:-
- Students of Chhattisgarh can avail this online portal.
- Students of class 1 to 10 can study the benefits of this facility in Chhattisgarh.
Required Documents for Padhai Tunhar Dwar Scheme
The following documents are required for enrollment in the scheme:-
- Applicants Domicile
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Active mobile number
- Email ID
Application Process for students
Follow the following steps to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Chhattisgarh Education Department. After that, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Student Registration”. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the screen.
- On this page, you will have to fill in all the required information such as Active mobile number, Applicants Name, Email ID, Address, Select district, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the Register button.
And by following the steps, your registration will be completed.
Application Process for Teachers
Teachers need to follow the following steps to register themselves:-
- Firstly, the applicant has to go to the official website. After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Teacher Registration”. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the screen.
- On this page, you will have to fill in all the information asked such as Active mobile number, Email ID, select the district, Current Address, Level of training, etc.
- After filling in all the required information, you have to click on the button to register. In this way, teachers can register themselves.
Mobile app for Padhai Tunhar Dwar Scheme
Now students and teachers can also use the app of Padhai Tunhar Dwar.
- Firstly, the students and teachers need to register themselves on the app and can do all the work.
- To download Padhai Tunhar Dwar App, you must have Android Mobile, first of all, you have to open your mobile’s Play Store.
- After opening the Play Store, you will have to search for the Turan Dwar app read in the search bar, after that you will have to install the app and can enjoy reading the content in PDF format.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you