Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme | Unemployment Allowance Scheme Apply Online | Unemployment Allowance Scheme Online Form | Unemployment Allowance Scheme Eligibility | TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme |
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme- Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi TS Unemployment Scheme Application Form is some great news for unemployed youth of Telangana. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh K. Chandrasekhar Rao, better known as KCR; Telangana has announced a new scheme for all unemployed youth of the state. The scheme is known as TS Nirudayog Yojana and the present government has launched it under its CM KCR. Through this article, we are going to give you complete information about the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme like what is Telangana TS Nirudayog Yojana? Its benefits, features, purpose, eligibility criteria, required documents, application process, etc. So if you want to grab every single detail about Telangana TS Nirudayog Yojana then you have to read this article very carefully till the end.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Telangana Nirudayog Bruthi Yojana is an initiative of the state government to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state. The plan was originally announced in the year 2018, but the scheme is scheduled to be implemented from the new financial year i.e. 2021-22. Therefore, registration and other details will be shared later. Eligible candidates from all 33 districts of the state will come under the scheme and will be benefitted. The allowance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Details Of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme|
|Authority||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||The unemployed youth of the state|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Telangana State portal||Click Here|
Purpose Of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
The main objective of Telangana Nirudayog Bruthi Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the young citizens of the state and encourage them to upgrade their skills. And also to attract voters. The scheme is also part of the Telangana state government’s party manifesto announced in 2018 and promises to be implemented in the coming financial year. Whatever be the reason, but it is a golden opportunity for unemployed youth of the state to seize this opportunity and use the benefits to enhance their vocational and other skills.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Budget
For the successful implementation of the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme, a budget of Rs 1,810 crore has been allocated by the Telangana government. The launch of the scheme was announced by CM K Chandrasekhar Rao in the budget of 2019-20. Under TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme the benefit amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. If you want to apply for this scheme then you have to go to any government office. All you have to do is go to the official website and from there you can apply for this scheme. This system is also to save a lot of time and money and it will also bring transparency to the system.
Benefits and Features of the Scheme
- This scheme has been introduced for all those who are not able to get employment despite being educated.
- Under the TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance to the unemployed citizens of Telangana.
- Financial assistance of Rs 3,016 will be provided under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the benefit amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- With the help of this scheme, unemployed citizens of Telangana can become independent and fulfill their everyday needs.
- The unemployment Allowance Scheme is the election promise made by the ruling party in Telangana.
- The budget of this scheme is Rs 1,810 crore.
- The scheme was announced by CM K Chandrasekhar Rao in the budget of 2019-20.
- If you want to apply for this scheme then you have to go to the official website.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Eligibility Conditions
A number of eligibility criteria have been prescribed for the youth seeking to avail the benefit of this scheme. Those wishing to get the benefit of the scheme should carefully read the criteria given in this section. It is mandatory that the candidates are fulfilling all the eligibility conditions before registration. It is suggested that only candidates who fulfill the eligibility should apply.
- The interested candidate should be a native of Telangana state. (must have in possession a relevant certificate that is issued by the competent authority.)
- The minimum beneficiary age required is 22 years.
- The maximum beneficiary age required is 35 years.
- Educational Qualification
- The candidates are required to have completed graduation from a recognized University
- The candidates are required to have completed a Diploma course (such as polytechnic or another diploma)
- The candidates should have completed Certificate programs such as ITI.
- Financial Status
- Only those candidates who are currently living below the poverty line and have a white ration card, are considered eligible to apply for the scheme.
So far, these are the only criteria the government has outlined and set. If the required criteria for the TS Nirudayog Bruthi scheme are updated, it will be updated here.
Candidates Not Eligible For Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- A candidate whose family owns 2.50 acres (1 hectare) of Maagani (irrigated) land or 5 acres (2 hectares) of Metta (non-irrigated) in the TS state.
- Candidates who own a four-wheeler or have a four-wheeler registered under their name.
- Any candidate who is prohibited by law or suspended from a government job or is criminally charged.
- The candidate who has availed a loan of Rs. 50,000/- from either a state or central authority or a bank are not eligible to apply under this scheme.
All the eligible applicants desirous of availing the benefits of the TS Unemployment Scheme must attach scanned copies of the following documents along with the duly filled application form:
- Valid ID Proofs (Aadhar Card, Ration Card, or Voter ID Card)
- Educational Certificates (SSC / HSC / Degree or ITI / Diploma and others)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Annual Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Employment Card
Unemployment Allowance Scheme Apply Online
- First, the applicants should visit the Official Website.
- Now homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage search for the 2021 Online Registration link for the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme.
- Click on the link, which will take you to the application form.
- Now, fill in the details required for application to the scheme. This will include Name, Date of Birth, Address, Aadhaar number, Educational Qualifications, and similar other information.
- Now you will be required to upload the Scanned Documents and your latest photo, signature, etc.
- Also, you will need to enter bank details such as account number, IFS code, bank name, and upload the bank passbook’s scanned copy.
- Once all the details are entered, then click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout and keep it safely For future reference.
Important points related to the scheme
- The registration process is likely to begin this year.
- Eligible candidates can fill the application form from the official website.
- Candidates should read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form.
- To avail of the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme, applicants have to produce all the required documents.
- Financial assistance under this scheme will be provided only to the eligible candidates of the state. Therefore, it is mandatory for all eligibility to fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
Chief Minister of Telangana K Chandrasekhar Rao has announced a new scheme for unemployed youth of the state named TS Nirudayog Bruthi. Under the scheme, he announced Rs.3016/- per month as an unemployment allowance to the unemployed youth of the state.
Candidates are also advised to get in touch with our website YojanaSarkari.in for all updates regarding the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme and more details of any other scheme. How did you like the information was given by us? let us know in the comment section. Thank you.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme’s Some Important FAQs
What is Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme is known as TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam (తెలంగాణ నిరుద్యోగ భత్యం పథకం) in Telugu. The scheme is one of the state government schemes to provide financial grants to the unemployed youth of the Telangana state.
Who launched TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme was launched by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana during 2018 Assembly elections.
What is the authoritative department of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam?
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam is overlooked by the Employment department of Telangana.
Who are the beneficiaries of TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
The scheme benefits unemployed educated youth of Telangana state.