Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme 2022 | Nethanna Bima Scheme Online registration | Nethanna Bima Scheme Eligibility, Benefits
On National Handloom Day, the chief minister of Telangana has started the Nethanna Bima Scheme for the welfare of handloom weavers of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide insurance coverage of Rs 5 lakh to the beneficiaries. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme 2022
On National Handloom Day 7 August 2022, the Chief Minister Of Telangana Mr. K Chandrashekhar Rao started Nethanna Bima Scheme. This scheme has been launched for the welfare of weavers. About 80,000 weavers’ families across the state will be benefited from this insurance scheme. To apply for this scheme, the age of the beneficiary weavers should be between 18 to 59 years. Under this scheme, the state government will provide an insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh to the families of weavers in case of the unfortunate death of the beneficiary.
The State Handloom and Textile Department is the nodal agency that will monitor and be responsible for its implementation. The state government has collaborated with the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for Nethanna Bima Scheme. The government will pay an annual premium, on the behalf of the beneficiary to the LIC.
The state government has already allocated Rs. 1200 crore to the handloom and textile industries every year since 2016.
|About||Nethanna Bima Scheme Telangana|
|Started By||Chief Minister Of Telangana Mr. K Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Started On||7 August 2022|
|Concerned Department||Telangana Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister|
|Industry||Handloom and textile Industry|
|Beneficiary||Handloom Weavers Family Members Of The State.|
|Objective||To Provide Insurance To Handloom Weaver|
|Official Website||Click Here Not Available Yet|
|Telangana Government Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme
The objective of the Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme is to improve the existing insurance scheme state by the Telangana Government for the handloom weavers of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide Rs 5 lakh insurance cover to the families of weavers in case of unfortunate death.
Key Points And Benefits Of The Nethanna Bima Scheme
- Nethanna Bima Scheme is a health insurance scheme started by the Chief Minister of Telangana Mr. K Chandrashekhar Rao.
- Only handloom and power loom weavers are eligible for this scheme.
- Around 80,000 weavers’ families will get benefit from the insurance scheme.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide Rs 5 lakh insurance cover to the families of weavers in case of unfortunate death.
- The Nethanna Bima scheme will be implemented by the government in collaboration with the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
- The government will pay an annual premium, on the behalf of the beneficiary to the LIC.
- To Provide financial assistance to weavers and the weaving sector, the government has launched the following flagship programs:
- Chenetha Mithra scheme.
- Nethannaku Cheyutha.
- Pavala Vaddi scheme.
- To supervise and for the proper implementation of this scheme, the state government has formed committees at the state level, as well as the district level.
Eligibility Criteria Of Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme
The eligibility criteria for Nethanna Bima Scheme 2022 are as follow:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- The age of the weavers should be between 18 to 59 years.
- This scheme is only for the handloom and power loom weaver of Telangana.
Documents Required For Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme
The following documents are needed to apply for Nethanna Bima Scheme 2022:
- Identity Proof.
- Aadhar Card.
- Residence Proof.
- Mobile Number.
- Passport-size photo.
Online Registration For Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme
Nethanna Bima Yojana is a new scheme started by the government of Telangana on 24 August 2022. The Telangana government has not released any information about how to apply for Nethanna Insurance Coverage Scheme. As soon the administration provides any kind of update regarding the application process we will notify you.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme