Telangana Marriage Certificate 2023: If you are newly married then it is important for you to register for a marriage certificate before 90 days. Marriage certificates can be used in various government and non-government places. In this article, we will explain in detail the objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, application process, validity and much more related to the Telangana Marriage Certificate.
Telangana Marriage Certificate 2023
Marriage is a sacred institution that binds two individuals in a lifelong commitment. Like many parts of India, in Telangana too the marriage certificate is not just a piece of paper. It has legal significance and can simplify various aspects of life. Marriage certificates can be used in various places like availing govt schemes and programs, while applying for bank joint accounts, Passport, visas, etc.
A marriage certificate is valid for a lifetime and if you register for a marriage certificate after 90 days then you have to pay a fine.
|About||Telangana Marriage Certificate|
|Launched by||Telangana government|
|Objective||To ensure the marriage is valid|
|Application process||Both online as well as offline|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits Of Telangana Marriage Certificate 2023
- A marriage certificate protects the rights and interests of both spouses in case of any dispute or legal issue.
- Couples can access government welfare schemes and benefits, such as financial assistance for girl children, made simple with the marriage certificate.
- It facilitates joint bank accounts and financial transactions as a couple.
- It is mandatory for visa application processes and immigration processes for married couples.
- The bride & groom should be at least 21 years old.
- If you apply for a marriage certificate after 90 days then you have to pay a penalty.
- Application Form (Downloaded from Meeseva centers)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Caste Certificates
- Valid address proof of Bride and Bridegroom
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Original Aadhar Card
- Wedding Card Original
- 1 or 2 Marriage Photos
- 3 Witnesses
- Self-Attested documents
Fees & Validity Of Telangana Marriage Certificate
A Telangana Marriage Certificate is valid for a lifetime. It is a one-time process, and once obtained, you won’t need to renew it.
- Rs 100 for the Hindu Marriage Act
- Rs 150for Special Marriage Act
Telangana Marriage Certificate Application Process
- First of all, visit the local marriage registrar’s office in your area.
- Collect the application form for a marriage certificate.
- Complete the form with accurate information.
- Attach all the necessary documents mentioned above.
- You have to bring the two witnesses with their ID proofs.
- Submit the application form and documents to the registrar’s office.
- The authorities will verify the details provided.
- Once verified, the marriage certificate will be issued.
- First of all, you have to register on the Telangana State Marriage Registration Portal.
- Log in to the portal and fill out the online application form for the marriage certificate.
- Pay the required fees online as specified by the portal.
- Upload all necessary documentation, including birth certificates, residence proof, wedding invitation card, affidavits, photographs, and witness details.
- Submit the completed application along with the uploaded documents through the portal.
- Officials will review the submitted application and attached documents to ensure that they meet the necessary requirements.
- Once the application is verified and approved, the authorities will issue the Telangana Marriage Certificate.
- You will receive the marriage certificate online, making it convenient and easily available for your records.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to the central government and State Government.