Sikkim Aama Yojana 2022 | Sikkim Aama Yojana Application Form PDF | How To Apply For Sikkim Aama Yojana
For the social welfare of women and to promote, and encourage women in the state, the state government has launched various schemes. Recently on 5th October, the state government of Sikkim started Sikkim Aama Yojana. Under this scheme, the state government grants financial assistance annually to the beneficiary. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Sikkim Aama Yojana such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Sikkim Aama Yojana 2022
On 5th October 2022 the chief minister of Sikkim Pre, Singh Tamang announced Aama Yojana. This scheme is started to help the non-working women of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 20,000 annually to the beneficiaries. Only those residents are eligible for this scheme are enrolled in the electoral roll of the state.
The assistance will be directly transferred into the beneficiary’s bank account if they do not have a bank account then the government will open it for the beneficiary. The objective of implementing this scheme is to promote the habit of saving and help people in their personal well-being by using their money.
|About||Sikkim Aama Yojana|
|Started By||Chief Minister Of Sikkim Mr. Prem Singh Tamang|
|Started On||5th October 2022|
|Beneficiary||Non-Working Women Of The State|
|Objective||To Promote The Habit Of Saving|
|Official Website||Not Announced Yet|
|Sikkim Government Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Sikkim Aama Yojana
As we know Sikkim Aama Yojana is for the non-working women of Sikkim who do not have any source of income. In the future, they have to face several problems due to the lack of saving so with the implementation of this scheme the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 20,000 annually to each beneficiary so they can save more money for their old aged so they don’t have to face any problems. The objective of Sikkim Aama Scheme is to develop the habit of saving money.
Key Points And Benefits Of Sikkim Aama Yojana
- Sikkim Aama Yojana is started by the Chief Minister of Sikkim Mr. Prem Singh Tamang on 5th October 2022.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme are the nonworking mother residing in Sikkim.
- The scheme is implemented to promote the habit of saving as it will improve the future of such nonworking housewives.
- Under this scheme, the state government will deposit Rs 20,000 annually directly into the beneficiary’s bank accounts.
- If the beneficiary does not have an account then a special account will be created for them by the government.
- The nonworking mother will be able to meet their daily expenses.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, the state government has allocated a budget of 32 cr.
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs. 100 crores till the year 2022.
- The scheme covers only those whose names are enrolled in the electoral roll of the state
The eligibility criteria for Aama Scheme Sikkim are as follows:
- The applicant should be a resident of Sikkim.
- Nonworking mothers in the state are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant names should be enrolled in the electoral roll of the state.
The following documents are needed to apply for Aama Scheme Sikkim:
- Aadhar Card.
- Resident Proof.
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size photographs
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID
How To Apply For Sikkim Aama Yojana
Aama Yojana is a new scheme started by the government of Sikkim on 5th October 2022. The Sikkim government has not released any information about applying for this scheme. As soon the administration provides any kind of update regarding the application process we will notify you.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme