Rojgar Sangam Bhatta Yojana Punjab:-
The Rojgar Sangam Yojana program was established to link job possibilities with educated jobless youngsters. The project connects companies and job seekers throughout Punjab. Online registration is available through the Punjab Ghar Ghar Rozgar website. In this article, we will share all the important details about rojgar sangam bhatta yojana punjab. So, if you are interested to know all the details then read this article till the end.
Rojgar Sangam Bhatta Yojana Punjab 2024
The Punjab government created the Rojgar Sangam Bhatta Yojana as a program to provide work opportunities for the state’s youth. The site offers several services, including skill development classes, job fairs, and job searches.
|Rojgar Sangam Yojana Punjab
|Department of Employment Generation, Skill Development & Training- Govt. Of Punjab
|All the unemployed youth of the state
|To provide employment opportunities and financial assistance to unemployed
|Rs.1500 to Rs.3000
Rojgar Sangam Yojana Punjab Objective
The Punjab Ghar Ghar Rozgar website is the online portal for completing the scheme registration procedure. The program’s goal is to create a standardized platform for employers and job seekers to engage. There is no deadline for enrolling individually. You may create a profile and register on the official site at any time.
Rojgar Sangam Yojana Punjab Benefits
Rojgar Sangam benefits are as follows:-
- The Punjabi government has launched the Rojgar Sangam Yojana Punjab 2024, a new program for the state’s jobless young.
- This scheme is also known as Punjab Ghar Rozgar Yojana 2024.
- In addition to employment, they will now receive financial aid ranging from Rs. 1500 to Rs. 3000.
- As part of the endeavor, job fairs are being hosted for all young people who are unemployed and seeking work.
- This will provide the students with the opportunity to look for jobs.
- According to current instructions, the Rojgar Sangam Yojana Online Registration 2024 procedure may now begin on the official website, www.pgrkam.com.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- The candidate’s age must be between 18 and 40.
- There may be exclusions for particular categories such as:
- SC/ST: 18–50 years old
- Ages with disabilities: 18 to 45
- Ex-servicemen: No age limit
- The minimum qualification for the applicant is a 10th pass (this may vary depending on the job).
- The candidate must be unemployed.
- The applicant’s family income should not exceed 3 lakhs per year.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Rojgar Sangam Yojana Punjab Online Registration
rojgar sangam yojana punjab online registration process is as follows:-.
- First, visit the Punjab Ghar Ghar Rozgar & Karobar Mission’s official website.
- Now select “New Registration” or “Sign Up.”
- After that, enter the following personal details:-
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Educational qualifications
- Then, create a strong password and the captcha code.
- Make sure you double-check the info you entered.
- Finally, click on “Submit” to finish the registration process.