Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2021 | ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਰਬੱਤ ਸਹਿਤ ਬੀਮਾ ਯੋਜਨਾ | Sarbat Sehat Bima Punjab Online Registeration | Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Hospital List
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab – The concerned officials of the Punjab government have started the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana to improve the hospital facilities for all the citizens of the state. In this article, we will share the important points of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. Today, this article will share its process step by step through which you can register yourself in Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. And we will also share step by step procedure for checking the beneficiary and with this, you can also see the available hospitals in the list under the scheme.
Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2021
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana has been announced by Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh. The main objective of this scheme is to provide cashless treatment to the citizens of the Punjab state. Under this scheme, cashless treatment is to be provided to the poor people of Punjab state so that they can go to the hospital for their checkup and get surgery without any financial concern. Along with this, the people of the state will be given annual incentives under this scheme.
Health Minister’s 6-month deadline
As you all know that all the beneficiaries are given health insurance of 500000 funds under this scheme. Within a period of 6 months, the Health Minister of Punjab Balbir Singh Sindhu has instructed the officers to nominate all the beneficiaries. So that all the eligible beneficiaries can take benefit of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. Under this scheme, the government has accelerated the creation of e-cards. About 46 lakh e-cards have been issued by the Punjab government.
- The government is ready to speed up the process of creating e-cards by organizing a camp at the village level in all districts.
- These camps will be organized by the concerned departments and e-cards will be prepared and provided to all eligible families.
- Special centers will be set up to create e-cards so that all the beneficiaries of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana can be covered within 6 months.
- Special centers will be established for making e-cards of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana so that the beneficiaries are covered within 6 months.
- Under this scheme, Punjab Mandi Board has also been directed to organize a camp in the market committee to register all the farmers.
- The Excise and Taxation Department has also been directed to organize an awareness campaign for small traders coming under the scheme.
Detials of Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
|Scheme’s Name||Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana|
|Conducted By||Chief Minister of Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Punjab|
|767 hospitals have been listed under Sarbat Seth Bima Yojana. Objective||Providing health benefits|
|Official website||Click Here|
Achievements of Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- 46 lakh e-cards have been issued so far.
- 3.80 lakh patients are treated under Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana.
- The Punjab government has spent Rs 453 crore on this scheme.
- 767 hospitals have been listed under Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana.
- So far, more than 6600 heart surgeries have been done, 3900 joint replacements have been done.
- 9000 cancers have been treated and 96000 dialyzes have been done.
- Under this scheme, health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh is provided per beneficiary family.
- The state government has increased the number of health packages from 1393 to 1579.
Incentive Under Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
The Government of Punjab will give incentives amounts to the poor families of the state. Following are some benefits:-
- Under this scheme, a family will be covered cashless health insurance of Rs 5 lakh in a year so that they can stay away from financial worries.
- Cashless health insurance covers Rs 5 lakh per family per year so that they can overcome their burden of financial concerns.
- There are 1396 packages for cashless secondary care and tertiary care treatment in government and private hospitals in Punjab and Chandigarh. 124 packages are reserved for government hospitals.
- A treatment package for 3 days pre-hospitalization and 15 days post-hospitalization expenses is available. Major illnesses are covered.
Types of Advantages Under Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
Under Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana launched by the Chief Minister of the state, several types of beneficiaries have been covered under various categories, these are the following: –
- NFSA Ration Card – 14.86 Lakh under SECC and 20.43 Lakh Smart Ration Card Holders
- J-Form Farmers – 4.94 lakh J-Form holder farmers under Punjab Mandi Board, Government of Punjab
- Small and Marginal Farmers – 2.76 lakh Small and Marginal farmers under Punjab Mandi Board, Government of Punjab
- Construction Worker – 2.38 lakh construction workers under construction welfare board
- Small Traders – 0.46 lakh families under the Excise & Taxation Department, Government of Punjab
- Journalist – 4700 Accredited and Yellow cardholder Journalist under PUNMEDIA, Government of Punjab
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
The general eligibility criteria for availing of the scheme is given below: –
- Applicant should belong to the above categories
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Punjab State
- Applicant must be below poverty line category
- Applicant should have a ration card of Punjab state
Registration Process of Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
There is no registration process for this scheme. The selected list of beneficiaries has been prepared by the concerned authorities on the basis of those who are below the poverty line and some ratio cardholders
How to Check Beneficiary List of Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
The official website of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana provides the facility to check the eligibility of the application of the scheme, you can check your eligibility by following the simple steps given below: –
- You have to visit the Official Website of the State Health Agency,
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you have to click on check eligibility under AB-SSB
- You will get two options to check your eligibility-
- Search by Aadhaar Number / Smart Ration Card Number / PAN Number / Construction Worker ID Number / Journalist ID Number.
- Search by name
- Click on the option you want.
- Enter the information requested
- Click show status
How To Search Common Service Center
- Visit the Official Website of the State Health Agency, Punjab
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you have to click on the citizen’s corner
- You have to click on the Common Service Center
- Now a new page will open on your screen where you need to select your district
- After that, you have to click on the Search
- The details of the CSC center will be in front of you
How To Search Empanelled Hospitals
- First of all, you have to go to the Official Website of the State Health Agency, Punjab
- The home page will open on your screen
- After that, page auto click on the hospital tab
- You have to click on Empanelled Hospitals
- After that, you have to select the category which is government or private, district and specialty
- Now you have to click on the search
- The Empanelled hospital list will be in front of you
How To Download Referral Slip Format
- First of all visit the Official Website of the State Health Agency, Punjab.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the hospital tab.
- After that, you have to click on Download Referral Slip Format.
- The referral slip format will be on your computer screen.
- You can save the format and take a printout of it.
- Address:-E-Block, Third Floor, Punjab School Education Board, Sector-62, SAS Nagar (Mohali)
- (visiting hour:Monday-Friday: 9 am to 5 pm)
- Email ID:-email@example.com
- For any type of clarification/ information/ complaints contact on Toll-Free No. 104 or 14555