Pre-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education 2023| Pre-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education of the Wards of Beedi Cine IOMC LSDM Workers 2023 | Pre-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education Application Form & Last Date
Pre-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education: Pre-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education of the Wards of Beedi Cine IOMC LSDM Workers 2023 is conducted by The Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India. The scholarship is available for the students enrolled in class 1 to 10 at a government/ government recognised school. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the needy and poor students for higher studies in India and ensure no child is working in any hazardous sector as labour.
Pre-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme Details
|Pre Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education
|Scholarship issuing Agency
|The Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
|Name of the Department
|Scheme Closing Date
Pre-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme Objectives
- To provide financial assistance to the needy and poor students for higher studies in India.
- Ensure no child is working in any hazardous sector as labor.
Education Eligibility Criteria
- Either of the parents of the applicants should be working as a Beedi worker/ Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines (IOMC) worker/ Limestone & Dolomite Mines (LSDM) worker/ Cine worker for at least the last six months.
- The monthly family income of the worker must not exceed INR 10,000 from all the sources.
- The family income limit for Cine workers is Rs 8000 per month or 100,000 per year.
- The student must have passed the last qualifying examination on the first attempt.
- The student must have enrolled in classes 1 to 10 at a government/government-recognized school.
- Applicants pursuing courses under the distance Scheme are not eligible to apply.
- Wards of Contract/Gharkhata workers are also eligible to apply.
Education Documents Required
- Income certificate
- Photograph of applicant
- Mark sheet of the previous academic year
- Photocopy of the first page of bank passbook/canceled cheque
- Copy of ID card of worker (in case of mine workers)
Pre-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education Benefits
Various benefits under different Pre-Matric levels are as follows:
- Children of classes 1 to 4 will be given Rs 250 for purchasing books, dresses, etc.
- Girl students of classes 5 to 8 will receive Rs 940.
- Boys of classes 5 to 8 will receive Rs 500.
- Girl students of class 9 will receive Rs 1140.
- Boys of class 9 will receive Rs 700.
- Girl students of class 10 will be granted Rs 1840.
- Boys of class 10 will be granted Rs 1400.
|Class 1 to 4
|Class 5 to 8
How to Apply for Pre-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education
- Firstly, Visit the home page of the National Scholarship portal. Direct Link – Official Website
- Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
- Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Provide the bank details like Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number.
- Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
- An application ID and password will be generated.
- Use that for future references.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 0120-6619540.
Note – हमारी इस वेबसाइट का उद्देश्य आप तक सरकार द्वारा चलाई जा रही सभी योजनाओ की जानकारी पहुँचाना है। अगर आपको ये जानकारी सही लगे तो दूसरो के साथ भी साँझा कीजिये। कोई त्रुटि हो तो हमे जरूर बताए।