PM Shri Schools Scheme Registration | PM Shri Schools List | PM Shri Schools Log in | Pm Shri Schools Portal
For the upgradation of more than 14500 under the PM Shree School Scheme initiative the central government has allocated a budget of Rs 27,360 crores. The scheme is proposed to be implemented over a period of 5 years from 01.05.2019. 2022-23 to 2026-27. Under this scheme, the current schools will be transformed into modern schools which have facilities like smart classrooms, digital libraries, scientific laboratories, vocational laboratories, etc.
Today in this article we will provide complete details about the schemes such as about it, the objectives of schemes and how it is going to benefit the healthcare sectors, etc.
PM Shri Schools Scheme
On 5th September on the occasion of Teacher’s Day PM Shri School Scheme is an initiative by the Indian government to provide upgrade the School’s infrastructure and provide quality education to children in the country. Under this scheme, the objective is to develop 14500 PM Shree Schools managed by Central Government/State/UT Government/Local Bodies including KVS and NVS, and focuses on improving the quality of education in government schools and providing equal opportunities to all students. Facilities like smart classrooms, digital libraries, scientific laboratories, and vocational laboratories will be set up in the schools.
Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to schools for various activities, including infrastructure development, teacher training, and the provision of teaching aids. The aim is to create an environment that is conducive to learning and development, where students can receive the best possible education.
|About||PM Shri School Scheme|
|Started By||Central Government|
|Started On||5th September 2022|
|Concerned Authority||Department Of School Education And Literacy|
|Objective||Upgrading The Infrastructure Of Schools|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of PM Shri Schools Scheme
The objectives Of PM Shri Schools Scheme for Rising India(PM Shri Schools) are:
- To upgrade the infrastructure of more than 14500 schools all across the state.
- To provide quality education to every student regardless of their economic background.
- To upgrade the education standard.
Benefits Of PM Shri Schools Scheme
- Upgrade School Infrastructure: The infrastructure of more than 14500 schools which are managed by the Central Government/State/UT Government/local bodies including KVS and NVS will be upgraded.
- Modern Infrastructure: The scheme provides modern infrastructure, including well-equipped classrooms, labs, and libraries, which can enhance your child’s learning experience.
- Quality Education: The scheme focuses on providing quality education, ensuring that your child receives the best possible education.
- Skilled Teachers: The scheme employs skilled teachers who are trained to deliver the latest teaching methodologies and techniques.
- Equal Opportunities: The scheme aims to provide equal opportunities to all students, regardless of their socio-economic background.
- Skill Development: The scheme focuses on skill development, helping students acquire the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in today’s world.
- Facilities like smart classrooms, digital libraries, scientific laboratories, and vocational laboratories will be set up in the schools.
- The schools will not only impart textbook knowledge but will also be developed as eco-schools, teaching about nutrition gardens with solar panels and LED lights, natural farming, waste management, plastic-free, water saving, and harvesting.
PM Shree Schools Scheme Intervention
- Student Registry for tracking NEP 2020 enrollment and learning objectives.
- Each child’s learning outcomes must exceed state and national averages.
- Every Middle School Student Learns 21st-Century Skills Every high school student has at least one talent.
- Students will get training and participation in sports, arts, and ICT.
- school stability.
- Each school will be advised by the colleges.
- Each school will be mentored by the higher schools/institutes.
- Students have access to psychologists and professional counselors.
PM Shri Schools Login Procedure For National/ State/ District User
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the PM Shri School Scheme Portal.
- On the home page, you have to click on national or state, and district users.
- Now enter your registered mobile number.
- Now you will receive OTP, enter it, and click on login.
PM Shri Schools Scheme Login Procedure For Schools User
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the PM Shri Schools Scheme Portal.
- On the home page, you have to click on School users.
- Now enter your registered mobile number and UDISC code.
- You will receive OTP, enter it, and click on login.
- Now you are successfully logged in to the portal.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme
What is PM Shri School Scheme?
It is an Initiative started by the central government under which the school is managed by the Central Government/State/UT Government/local will be upgraded into a modern school that will have facilities like smart classrooms, digital libraries, scientific laboratories, and vocational laboratories will be set up in the schools.
What is the budget for PM Shri schools?
For this initiative, the central government has allocated a budget of Rs 27,360 crores.
What is the full form of the PM Shri scheme?
Pradhan Mantri Schools for Rising India (PM SHRI)