Odisha Scholarship Registration | scholarship.odisha.gov.in Apply Online | Odisha Scholarship Application Status | Scholarship Application Form Odisha | Odisha scholarship portal
The government of Odisha has launched various types of schemes for the students of the state. This is an important scheme for the state of Odisha. Today in this article, we will share with you the details of the new Odisha scholarship program, through this article today we are providing you information about Odisha Scholarship Scheme. Stay with us till the end for all information related to this scheme like – eligibility criteria, required documents, and application process.
Odisha Scholarship 2023
The scholarship scheme for the students of the state has been launched by the Government of Odisha. Various departments in the state provide 21 types of scholarships to students. About 11 lakh students of the state will get the benefit of this scholarship scheme.
Financial assistance is provided to the students of the state through this scholarship scheme. Many poor and financially weak students of the state are unable to pay fees for their education. This scholarship scheme is very beneficial for all of them. Now you can easily apply for a scholarship scheme through an online portal. For this, an online portal has been started by the government. Students can also log on to the portal through the Aadhaar card.
|Odisha Scholarship Highlights
|Government of Odisha state
|Providing financial incentive
|SC-ST and OBC students
CM @Naveen_Odisha has launched an integrated Odisha State Scholarship Portal to help eligible students avail scholarship benefits in a seamless and transparent manner. More than 11 lakh beneficiaries to be benefitted from this unified portal. #OdishaCares @MoSarkar5T pic.twitter.com/nDORVl2UO1
— CMO Odisha (@CMO_Odisha) October 27, 2020
Objective Of Odisha Scholarship Yojana
The government has launched a scholarship scheme for the students of the state. Its main objective is to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes students of the state for completing educational programs. Scholarships received through this scheme are deposited directly into the student’s account.
List Of Odisha Scholarships
Below we are providing information about the scholarship scheme started by various departments. Which is available on the online portal launched by the government.
|Agriculture & FE Department
|Higher education department
|Senior Merit and Technical and Professional and PG merit e-Medhabruti
|Fakirmohana vasa brute
|Labor & ESI Department
|Children of building
|School & Mass Education Department
|Primary Merit (Class – 3 to 4)
|Primary Poverty cum Merit Poverty (Class 3 to 4)
|Upper Primary (Class 5 to 6)
|NRTS Scholarship (9 to 10)
|Upper Primary Poverty cum Merit Scholarship (Class 5 to 6)
|Pathani Samanta Mathematics – 1 (Class – 6 to 8)
|Pathani Samanta Mathematics – 2 (Class – 9 to 10)
|The Pathani Samanta Mathematics – 3 (Class – 11 to 12)
|Skill Development & Technical Education Department
|Sudakshya for Girls Child
|Banishree – A Scheme of Scholarship for Students with Disability
|ST&SC and MBC Welfare Department
|Post Matric Scholarship
|Pre matric Scholarship
Click Here:- Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2023
To apply for Odisha Scholarship, you have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Aadhaar Number
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Special category certificate
- Resident certificate
- Bank account details of the student
- Matriculation Certificate (Except in case of Non-matriculated ITI courses)
- Previous Examination Certificate
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Scholarship
To apply for the Odisha scholarship, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- It is mandatory for the student to be a permanent resident of the state.
- He must be from a BPL family.
- To apply for Post Matric Scholarship, Pre Matric Scholarship, the applicant must be from ST and SC, and MBC category.
Odisha Scholarship Application Process
To apply for the Odisha scholarship, you have to follow the following procedure.
- To apply for the scholarship scheme, you must first click on the official website.
- After that, you have to click on the registration link on the portal.
- If you are already registered, click on the login option.
- After that, you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- Now enter your user ID and password.
- Now you will be logged into the portal.
- Now you have to enter your student details, educational, eligibility, and bank information.
- Next, you have to click on the Save button as a draft.
- Now you have to fill the scholarship form and download the form once.
To check the accepted scholarship, you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- After that, you have to click on the option called Approved scholarship in the home.
- Then click on the given option.
- Now you will get the list of all approved scholarships on the new page.
Check application status
Follow the following procedure to check application status.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the option to know the status.
- After that, you have to click on the link given here.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number and Application ID on the new page.
- After this click on Gate OTP.
- Now you have to enter OTP. After which you will get the status of the application.
Note -The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.