Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana | Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Online Registration | Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Selection Procedure | Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Application Form
To provide free coaching to the meritorious students of the SC/ST community the government of Odisha has started the Chatra Protsahan Yojana. Under this scheme, the students will get free coaching to crack the medical and engineering entrance exams as well as to pass 12th with good marks. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
chhatra protsahan yojana odisha
On 4th October 2021, the government of Odisha introduced Chatra Protsahan Yojana for the meritorious students from SC/St communities. There are many meritorious students from SC/St communities who cannot afford to enroll in coaching centers to crack medical and engineering entrance exams. For those students, the government of Odisha has started Odisha Chatra Protsahan Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide free education to meritorious students. 320 meritorious 10th-pass students belonging to Scheduled Tribes or Scheduled Castes will get vocational training and coaching for two years. 200 students securing 60% from SSD High schools and 120 students securing 70% from EMRS. Every year 320 students will get free coaching.
The students will have to undergo the selection process in which students have to appear for a screening test and based on the marks secured in this test the candidate will be qualified for coaching. Several reputed coaching institutes will be shortlisted for providing coaching and will be responsible for providing coaching to the students of the beneficiary.
|About||Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana|
|Started By||Government Of Odisha|
|Started On||4th October 2021|
|Concerned Authority||ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Odisha|
|Objective||To Provide Free Coaching|
|Beneficiary||Students Belonging To Scheduled Tribe And Scheduled Caste Category|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
The objectives of the Chatra Protsahan Yojana are:
- To encourage students of SC/ST communities to get an education.
- To provide free coaching to crack the Medical and engineering entrance exam.
- To improve the standard of living of the students.
Key Points & Benefits Of Chatra Protsahan Yojana
- On 4th October 2021, the Government of Odisha has launched Orissa Chatra protsahan Yojana
- Under the scheme, 320 meritorious 10th-pass students belonging to Scheduled Tribes or Scheduled Castes will get vocational training and coaching for two years.
- This coaching will be provided so that meritorious students to crack the competitive examination of medical and engineering courses every year.
- To provide coaching many reputed coaching institutes will be shortlisted who will provide coaching to the beneficiary.
- Selected meritorious students will have to appear for the screening test.
- Based on the marks obtained in this exam, the candidate will be eligible for coaching.
- The selection ratio of ST and SC students will be 9:1.
- The government is going to monitor and evaluate the level of learning and knowledge regularly.
- In the inaugural function of this scheme, 200 tablets have been given to the students who will undergo this program.
Modalities To Be Undertaken
- Meritorious students will be selected from SSD and EMRS.
- Selected students will have to appear for a screening test.
- The student composition will be in the ratio of 66% SSD students and 34% EMRS students.
- Reputed coaching institutes will be shortlisted.
- Meaning of MoU with coaching institute.
- The selection ratio of ST and SC students will be 9:1.
- Maintaining a gender balance that is 50% for girls and 50% for boys
- Scholarships will be given to shortlisted students.
- Regular monitoring and evaluation.
- Performance appraisal and renewal of the contract. The performance will be based on the annual achievement of the students who appear in the entrance test and those who qualify for the entrance test.
Accommodations Under Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
Under this scheme, students will be getting free coaching in selected shortlisted reputed institutes, the course will be well structured regular schedule and course design. The nodal department will monitor that the selected students continue their studies up to class 12th in a residential mode in their own higher secondary school. The concerned teachers of the venue School will provide academic support and guidance to the students.
Monitoring And Expected Outcome Of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
- The District Officer will act as Monitoring Officer for the project.
- Senior officials at the department level will closely monitor the progress of the scheme.
- They need to take regular updates on the performance of the scheme.
- A sense of achievement and self-esteem will be fostered in private students.
- The students from SC/ST Community will get development opportunities.
Implementation Of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
- The nodal department will select the schools and establish them as coaching centers of excellence in different districts.
- The school will be specifically designated for the student selected to attend the academic session and regular schooling will be given and subject subjects in their courses will be taught in regular classes and duration.
- All the selected students will also be provided with residential facilities in the selected schools.
- The schools also ensure the full attention of the student during the academic session as well as the coaching classes, which will be imported by a training agency.
- Necessary coaching will be provided for the subjects required to qualify for the state or national level engineering and medical entrance examinations along with the regular academic session.
Components To Be Assimilated Within The Curriculum
- Special coaching will be given to science students so that students can crack state or national-level engineering entrance exams.
- Special coaching will be given to science students so that students can crack state or National level medical entrance examinations.
- Special coaching will be given to science students so that students can pass 12th with flying marks.
Expected Delivery Of Result From Training Agency
- Coaching will be started within 15 days of receiving the work order.
- 100% of students must have secured more than 60% marks in the 12th board exam.
- 30% of students must have scored more than 70% marks in the 12th board exam.
- 20% of students in the Mathematics stream must have got admission to any of the following colleges under NIT, IIT, or any state government or central government college.
- 10 percent of students should get admission to another college.
- At least 10% of students from the biology stream should get admission to any medical college.
- 10% of students should take admitted to BAMS, BHMS, BDS, BPharma, B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Agriculture, etc.
protsahan yojana eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for Chatra Protsahan Yojana are as follows:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Applicant must have passed 10th class.
- Applicant must be a science student.
Documents Required For Chatra Protsahan Yojana
The following documents are needed to apply for Chatra Protsahan Yojana:
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Proof of age
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Class 10th marksheet
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
How To Apply Online For Chatra Protsahan Yojana?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Odisha.
- On the homepage, you have to click on Odisha Chatra protsahan Yojana.
- Then click on apply online.
- Now an application form will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form such as personal details, residence details, family details, caste details, etc.
- Upload the asked documents in the application form.
- After completing the details click on submit.
- By following the above details you can easily apply for chatra protsahan scheme.
- Address:ST & SC Development,Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department, Odisha Secretariat Bhubaneswar-751001 Odisha, India
- Phone:(0674) 2536672
- E-mail: [email protected]
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.