Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2023 | nirman shramik card odisha online registration | Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List | nirman shramik card apply online
Central and state has launched various housing schemes for the resident so that every resident can own a weather shelter without any problems. Similarly, the government of Odisha has started NSPGY Scheme, this scheme is for the building and construction workers of Odisha. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPGY)
For the building and construction workers of Odisha, the state government has started Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana(NSPGY). Under this scheme, the state government will give a subsidy on the pucca house built by the beneficiary for himself. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, it is mandatory to register under the Odisha Building and other construction workers welfare boards. The unit cost under this scheme for the new construction of a house is Rs 120000 for the non-IAP district and Rs 130000 for the IAP district. Beneficiaries will also get a wage share under MGNREGA for 90-person days in non-IAP and 95-person days in IAP districts.
|Article||Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana|
|Started By||Government Of Odisha|
|Concerned Authority||Rural Housing Odisha|
|Objective||To Provide Pucca House|
|Beneficiary||Building And Other Construction Workers|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of NSPGY
The objective of the NSPGY scheme is to provide the pucca house to the building and construction workers of the state. To avail of the benefits of this scheme the beneficiary should be registered under the Odisha Building and other construction worker’s welfare boards.
Components Of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- The unit cost of the new construction of a residential house for a non-IAP district is Rs.120000.
- The unit cost of construction of a new house in the IAP district is 130000.
- The State Government can revise the amount from time to time.
- Beneficiaries of Nirman Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana will also get wage share under MGNREGA for 90 person days in non-IAP and 95 person days in IAP districts.
- Beneficiaries can also avail of Rs 12000 for IHHL under MGNREGA/SBM.
- The constitution of IHHL can be modified by the Govt.
- If the beneficiary has completed the construction of the house before the time, then the following incentive amount will be provided to the beneficiary
- Rs 20,000 will be paid within 4 months of receiving the first installment.
- Rs 10000 will be paid within 6 months of receipt of the first installment
Beneficiary Selection Procedure Of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- Every year the state government invite application for the NSPGY Scheme.
- The district labor officer will submit the beneficiaries list.
- The DLO will ensure that all the necessary details are provided to the BDO.
- After receiving the list from the district-level officer, the BDO will verify whether the construction worker was earlier availing of housing assistance under any government scheme or not.
- After verification, the list of eligible construction workers will be placed before the block-level selection committee.
- The beneficiaries list will be recommended by the BDO to the District Collector.
- After receiving the beneficiary list, District Collector will approve the list and send it to the department.
- Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department will be responsible for communicating the district or block-wise target in proportion to the eligible beneficiaries of the concerned district and block and publishing the complete list of eligible beneficiaries on its portal.
- The list will also be available on the portal of the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Based on the automatically generated priority list in AwaasSoft, houses will be sanctioned against the target allotted by the BDO.
- While approving the accommodation, the order of the beneficiaries will remain on the priority list.
Implementation Of NSPGY
- Under the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana, the state government will give grants subsidies for pucca houses to be constructed by themselves.
- The implementing agency of the scheme will be the Panchayat Samiti under the control, direction, and supervision of the DRDA for Zila Parishad.
- Beneficiaries will be provided with various options such as suitable housing design and technology for their area of residence.
- The house will include a dedicated space for hygienic cooking and will also include a toilet and shower area.
- The roof and wall should be strong and should be able to withstand all weather conditions.
- The house under the scheme will be on the personal plot of the beneficiary or on the plot of his family member. If the house is constructed on the plot of the family member then the beneficiary has to submit NOC by the land owner.
- The allotment of the house will preferably be done in the name of the female head of the household.
- If the head of the family is not a woman, then the allotment will be done jointly in the name of husband and wife or if the wife’s spouse is not alive or with them, then the allotment will be done in the name of the male head of the family.
- If the beneficiary is handicapped then allotment will be done in his name.
- The supply of materials like cement, steel, bricks and prefabricated components, and block points may be arranged by the District Administrator.
- Block workers will be tagged for a particular number of beneficiaries to facilitate their in-house construction.
- If the beneficiary is an infirm or destitute or disabled person and requests support in writing, then such houses will be taken up as a part of the mason training program for construction or maybe entrusted to a reputed agency.
Installment Under Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
|First installment||On issuance of a work order||Rs 20000||Rs 20000|
|Second installment||On completion of the plinth||Rs 35000||Rs 30000|
|Third installment||On completion of upto roof level||Rs 45000||Rs 40000|
|Fourth installment||After completion of the house in all respects including the sanitary latrine and beneficiary starts living in the house||Rs 30000||Rs 30000|
|Total||Rs 130000||Rs 120000|
Funding And Financial Management Under NSPGY
- Funds will be released by the board for the construction of the houses.
- 4% of the administrative cost is for the incentive to the beneficiaries and the cost of the logo.
- The amount will be released in installments.
- The Board will release funds to the PR&DW department up to the financial limit fixed for the year.
- The PR and DW department have to open a bank account in the name of Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana in Bhubaneswar.
- The board will credit the fund to that account.
- The payments will be granted to beneficiaries through the public finance Management system.
- District rural development agency and block should open a separate account in a public sector bank or nationalized bank or government bank for the transaction of contingency expenditure.
- The interest earned on the deposits of the fund shall be treated as part of the scheme and shall be utilized for the scheme.
- The account will be audited by the Auditor General of Odisha/CAG/CA firm of the Board.
- The District Collector / Project Director / PD / DRDA will supervise the scheme.
Monitoring Under Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- District Magistrate is responsible to ensure the implementation of the scheme.
- PD DRDA at the district level and BDO at the block level are responsible for the implementation of this scheme.
- BDO is required to inspect at least 10% of the houses constructed under the scheme.
- District-level officers will inspect at least 1% of the houses and the Project director, rural housing APD (RH) will inspect at least 10% of the houses in the district.
- The State Rural Housing Portal and Dashboard Monitoring System of the Panchayat Raj Department and the portal of the Board will be used as the major monitoring tool for the review of the AwaySoft scheme.
- Timely updation of data will be ensured by BDO in AwaySoft and State Rural Housing Portal.
- If a beneficiary has availed of this scheme earlier and his/her house is completely collapsed/washed away, completely damaged due to landslides/elephant menace/earthquake/flood/fire/accident or cyclone, then he will be eligible to get a second house.
- The Labor and ESI Department of the Government of Odisha is the administrative department for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the funds will be released by the board and the implementation of this scheme will be carried out by a Panchayati Raj and drinking water department.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Odisha
- The applicant should be a building construction and another construction worker by profession.
- Applicant should not own a pucca house
- Applicant must be registered under Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- The applicant should not have taken advantage of any other housing scheme.
Documents Required For NSPGY
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- No objection certificate etc
How To Apply For Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the
- On the home page, you have to click on apply under Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana.
- Now an NSPGY application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form, upload the documents, and click on submit.
- By following the above steps you can easily apply for this scheme.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.