Madhya Pradesh Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana | मुख्यमंत्री शिक्षा प्रोत्साहन योजना 2020-2021 | Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Yojana Registration | Jankalyan Yojana Eligibility | Jankalyan Yojana Scholarship | Jankalyan Yojana MP
Madhya Pradesh Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana scheme launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, the government has set a goal of doing very dimensional work. The government is working for all the children who are good in education but due to financial mismanagement, they do not get the opportunity to good employment and good education. The government is working on a very large scale for the welfare of all these and to take the interest of the youth.
This scheme, run by the Public Relations Department of Madhya Pradesh, that is to say, Chief Minister Education Promotion Scheme has been started by the state ministry. Through which they are getting benefited, and by this, both their parents can also be registered.
Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Education Promotion Scheme) was started to provide free higher education to the students of parents registered as unorganized workers. Under the scheme, students of courses related to technical education, higher education, and medical education are benefited.
Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana
Under the Chief Minister Jankalyan (Education Promotion) Scheme, the students whose parents are registered as unorganized workers in the Labor Department of the Government of Madhya Pradesh, get admission in the following undergraduate/polytechnic diploma / ITI courses The tuition fee will be borne by the state government.
- Under the scheme, as an expenditure fee for undergraduate/polytechnic diploma / ITI courses, the entry fee and the actual fee (excluding mess fee and citation money) as determined by the Regulatory Committee or the Madhya Pradesh Private University Regulatory Commission or Government of India / State Government If done, only will be paid.
- 1.50 Lakh on admission to Government Engineering College and 1.50 Lakh on admission to a non-government engineering college in case of JEE MAINS (JEE MAINS) examination for engineering under rank 1,50,000 (one lakh fifty thousand) Tuition fee whichever is less.
- Have obtained admission in MBBS / BDS course of the medical or dental college of Central or State Government or MBBS course of private medical in Madhya Pradesh through NEET entrance examination for medical studies.
- Candidates of the Indian Government Institutes who get admission in the MBBS course based on the examination conducted by themselves will also be eligible.
- Have obtained admission in National Law Universities and Delhi University through the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) or examination conducted by yourself for the study of law.
- On getting admission in the courses of Graduation Program and Integrated Post Graduation Program and Dual Degree Courses (including Master’s Degree as well as Bachelor Degree) in all the Universities / Institutions of Government of India / State Government.
- On getting admission in all the undergraduate courses in all government and aided colleges/universities of the state government and postgraduate courses under the state higher education department, all diploma courses conducted in polytechnic colleges and ITI (assuming global skill park included).
- On getting admission in government medical college or diploma/degree and certificate course of paramedical science conducted under it.
Goals of Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Scheme
- All the students who want to study in higher education institutions will get financial assistance through this, they will be able to do good work by this and they will be given courses like medical, engineering.
- The Madhya Pradesh government will deposit 27 thousand and 281 students, whose fees are about 18 crores 88 lakhs, and 24 thousand, through the Chief Minister Education Promotion Scheme, so that the government will keep them informed and remain attached to its study.
- The government will provide about 1 crore 88 lakh 97 thousand 321 rupees to all the students in the technical field and the government will provide an amount of 1 lakh 78 thousand rupees for 2 students and The government has a provision of 1 crore 70 lakh 72 thousand for 19 students of the medical field.
- The government will provide an amount of 19 lakh 55 thousand rupees to about 9 students for climate and the government will provide 23 thousand 896 students for higher education as finance amount of Rs 13 crore 78 lakh 963.
- For any other course, the government will pay an amount of Rs 1 crore 28 lakh 36 thousand, which is the fees of the students, so that the students will not remain under financial stress.
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant’s parent/parents must be registered under the Labour Department of Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant must be enrolled at an undergraduate/ polytechnic diploma/ ITI level of course at a recognized university or institution.
- For engineering aspirants – The students who have qualified JEE Mains exam with a rank of less than 1,50,000 can apply for the scholarship.
- For medical aspirants – The students who have obtained admission to a government/private medical/dental college through NEET merit are eligible to apply.
- For law aspirants – The students who have qualified for the CLAT examination and obtained admission to an NLU or Delhi University are eligible to apply.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana
- The students enrolling in an engineering program at a government/non-government college will receive full fees for the course. However, the students enrolling in a private college will receive INR 1.5 Lakh or the actual course fee (whichever is less).
- The students enrolling in a medical degree program at government/private medical/dental college will also receive the full tuition fee.
- The students enrolling in a law degree program at National Law Universities in India will also receive full course fees under this scheme.
- Besides this, the students pursuing an undergraduate or integrated postgraduate program from a recognized institution will also receive full tuition fees.
Apply Process of Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana
You can apply online to take advantage of this scheme, you can contact through the online system issued by the government, through which you will be able to take benefits –
- For this, you can go to the scholarship portal issued by Madhya Pradesh, where you can apply for it. Link for Official Website – Click Here.
- Any student who wants to take advantage of this will have to get their Aadhaar card and labor registration and other documents asked for online.
- If any kind of mistake is made by the student while applying for this, then he gets the time to correct the error only once.
- Let me tell you that while applying for this, you can scan your education certificate and the list of entrance exam in which you are entering and IIT IIM and also scan the admission list and fees and attach to it.
- Through this, you will be able to apply for this and you can get more information through a prominent website.
- Help Desk:
- 0755-2551698, Email Id – [email protected]
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.
Important FAQs related to the Yojana
What is Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana?
The government is working for all the children who are good in education but due to financial mismanagement, they do not get the opportunity too good employment and good education. The government is working on a very large scale for the welfare of all these and to take the interest of the youth.
What is the official website of the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana?
The official website of Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana is http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.