Maharastra Bal Sangopan Yojana | Maharastra Bal Sangopan Yojana Application Procedure | Maharastra Bal Sangopan Yojana Application Form
Maharashtra government had started the Bal Sangopan Yojana in 2008. It is implemented by the Department of Women and Child Development and under this scheme, the government provides education to all the needy students of the state who belongs to economically weaker section. Today, through this article, we are providing you all the important details about the Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Scheme, like objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc. To get all types related to Bal Sangopan Scheme Maharashtra 2021 Stayed with us till the end.
Maharastra Bal Sangopan Yojana
Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Scheme is implemented by the Women And Child Development Department of the Maharashtra government. Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs 425 will be provided to all the orphans’ children, homeless children, single parents, families in distress, students with divorced parents, hospitalized parents belonging to the economically weaker section to continue their education. The children age group of 0-18 years old can avail the benefits of this scheme. About 100 families will get the benefited from this scheme. Bal Sangopan Yojana.
|Maharashtra Bak Sangopal Yojana Highlights|
|Article||Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Scheme|
|Concerned Department||Women And Child Development Department|
|Beneficiary||Students Of The State|
|Objective||Providing Financial Assistance To Children.|
|Benefits||Grant Of Rs 425 Per Child|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bal Sangopan Scheme Update
This scheme was started by Maharashtra Government in 2008. Now under this scheme, the state government has included the children who lost their only earning member of the family or parent due to the Kovid-19 epidemic in the beneficiary list. The financial assistance amount is now increased to ₹ 2500 per month and the government will provide free education.
Objective Of Bal Sangopan Scheme
The main objective of launching the Bak Sangopan Yojana is to provide financial assistance to all orphans, homeless, belonging to the economically weaker section of the age group of 1- 18 years, and children whose parents cannot take care of them due to any reason will also get the benefits of this scheme. Under this scheme, the state government of Maharashtra will provide financial assistance of Rs 425 per child and a monthly grant of Rs 75 per child is given through a charitable organization for carrying out family and other administrative functions.
Benefits And Key Point Of Bal Sangopan Scheme
- Bal Sangopan Scheme was started in the year 2008.
- This scheme is being implemented by the Women and Child Development Department of Maharashtra.
- Bal Sangopan Scheme is for the orphans, homeless, belonging to the economically weaker section, and the children whose parents cannot take care of them due to any reason.
- Monthly financial assistance of Rs 425 per month will be provided to the children.
- To avail of the benefits of this scheme, the age of the children should be 0-18 years old.
To apply for the Bal Sangopan Scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Only a child of a maximum of 18 years of age can get the benefit from this scheme.
- All the homeless and orphans belonging to the economically weaker section can take advantage of this scheme.
- Children whose parents cannot take care of them due to separation can also avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Children with leprosy and life imprisonment, HIV / AIDS, children with severe mental disabilities/children with multiple disabilities, and parents with disabilities will benefit from this scheme.
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Bal Sangopan Scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Income proof
- Copy of ration card
- Death certificate (in case of death of a parent)
- Photograph with beneficiary’s parents
- Bank passbook
- Beneficiary’s birth certificate or school certificate
How To Apply For Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Scheme?
To apply for the Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Scheme you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Bal Sangopan Yojana.
- On the home page, you have to click on the apply online.
- Then the application form will open in front of your screen.
- Now have to enter all the details asked in the application form.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After that, you have to click on submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under Balsangopan Yojana.
- Address: 3rd Floor, New Administrative Building Madam Kama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Mumbai – 400032, Maharashtra, India
|Designation||Telephone Number||Extension Number|
|Senior Personal Assistant of Secretary||3923|
|Junior Personal Assistant of Secretary||3923|
|Joint Secretary Cum Web Information Manager (WIM)||3782|
|Personal Assistant of Joint Secretary||4141|
|Personal Assistant of Deputy Secretary||4142|
|Desk Officer Desk 1||4140|
|Desk Officer Desk – 2||4140|
|Desk Officer Desk – 3||4140|
|Desk Officer Desk – 4||3924|
|Desk Officer Desk – 5||3924|
|Under Secretary Desk – 6||3924|
|Under Secretary Desk – 7||3924|
|Desk Officer Desk – 7 A||4261|
|Under Secretary Desk – 8||4141|
|Desk Officer Desk – 9||3924|
|Desk Officer Desk – 10||4140|
|Desk Officer Desk – 11||4260|
|Account Officer Desk – 11||4260|
|Desk Officer Women Welfare Section||41|
What is Bal Sangopal Scheme?
Who is eligible for Bal Sangopal Scheme?
All the homeless and orphans belonging to the economically weaker section can take advantage of this scheme.
Children whose parents cannot take care of them due to separation can also avail the benefits of this scheme.
Children with leprosy and life imprisonment, HIV / AIDS, children with severe mental disabilities/children with multiple disabilities, and parents with disabilities will benefit from this scheme.
How much financial assistance is provided under Bal Sangopal Scheme?
Note: How did you like the information provided by us on the Maharashtra Bal Sangopal Scheme 2021, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari. Thank you.