Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Portal | Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Registration 2021
The Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Portal is been inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Maharashtra. Through this scheme, citizens will be able to register themselves and apply online for their income certificate easily by staying at their homes and can register themselves.
Today here in this article, we are going to share all the important things related to the Portal like its benefits, objectives, required documents, the application process, important highlights, and many more. So to know, more stay connected with us.
Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Portal
The Portal has been launched by the Chief Minister of the Maharashtra state. Through the implementation of the website, people of Maharashtra state will be able to apply for Income Certificate while sitting at their houses. This will help them to remain at their home safely and are not required to visit government offices in order to register themselves. This system is going to save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
|Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Portal Highlights|
|About||Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Portal|
|Inaugurated by||Chief Minister of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Maharashtra|
|Benefit||Provides Income Certificate|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Portal
Benefits availed under this online Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar portal are as follow:-
- This will help people to remain at their homes safely and are not required to visit government offices in order to register themselves.
- This system is going to save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
- Easy to assess to avail services
- User friendly
- Quick Services
Departmental Wise Services Available
The following services are available in different departments:-
- Revenue Department
- Water Resources Department
- Forest Department
- Department of Registration & Stamps (IGR)
- Department of Co-Operation Marketing and Textiles
- Home Department
- Transport Department
- Industries Department
- Housing Department – Mumbai Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board
- Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran
- Urban Development
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
- Medical Education and Drug Department – AYUSH
- The Medical Education and Drug Department – MIMH
- Medical Education and Drug Department – DMER
- Higher Education and Technical Department
- Home Department- Maharashtra Maritime Board
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs – Gazetteers Department
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs – Directorate of Archives
- Women And Child Development department
- Public Health Department
- Tribal Development Department
- DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY & DAIRYING
- DEPARTMENT OF FISHERIES
- School Education and Sports Department
- Finance Department
- Food & Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – Directorate of Cultural
- The Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – MTDC
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – P L Deshpande Maharashtra Kala Academy
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – Stage Performances Scrutiny Board
- Land Record Department
- Energy Department
- State Excise Department
- Minority Development Department
- Urban Local Bodies
- Certificate of Residence in Hilly Area
- Income Certificate
- Temporary Residence Certificate
- Age Nationality and Domicile Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- Senior Citizen Certificate
- Permission for Cultural Programme
- Small Land Holder Certificate
- Attestation of Affidavit
- Agriculturist Certificate
- Duplicate Marksheets
- Certified Copy Record of Rights
- Duplicate Migration Certificate
- Duplicate passing certificate
- Government Commercial Examination Certificate Correction etc
Applicants need to have the following documents in order to register themselves:-
- Proof Of Identity (Any -1)
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Government / Semi-Government ID Proof
- MNREGA Job Card
- RSBY Card
- Proof Of Address (Any -1)
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- A Property Tax Receipt
- Property Agreement Copy
- Water Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Rent Receipt
Follow the following steps in order to register yourself:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on New User Register Here
- Two options will appear on the screen.
- Click on Option 1 and enter District name, Active mobile number, One-time password(OTP), user name.
- Click on Option 2 and enter the Applicants name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Gender, Occupation, Address, Building, Landmark, District, Taluka, Village name, Pincode, PAN no, Email ID, and Password.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required documents.
- At last click on Register.
- If you come across any query then contact on this number 18001208040.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you
1 thought on “Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Portal, Registration 2021, Services Available”
Thanks for Such an amazing and informative article….