Kerala Startup Mission Registration | Kerala Startup Mission Login | Kerala Startup Mission Grant | Kerala Startup Mission Objective, Eligibility & Benefits
The startup ecosystem is rapidly growing in India. Young entrepreneurs starting new businesses and many have business ideas. To encourage and promote entrepreneurs the central and state government has started various schemes and Kerla Startup Mission is one of them. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Kerala Startup Mission
In 2006 the government of Kerala has started Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM ). The aim of this program is to promote technology-based entrepreneurial activities and create the necessary infrastructure and ecosystem to support high-end technology-based startup businesses. Under this program, the state government will help young minds who come up with innovative solutions, which are now supported by various incubators and government schemes, which not only help in bringing in funds but also provides mentoring and extension opportunities at various stages.
|About||Kerala Startup Mission Registration|
|Started By||Government Of Kerala|
|Objective||Entrepreneurship Development and Incubation Activities in Kerala|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of Kerala|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Kerala Startup Mission
The objectives of the Kerala Startup Mission Registration are:
- To increase the intensity of research and development.
- Promote the development of climate and cultural innovations.
- The process of taking technology to market.
- To encourage the development of entrepreneurial culture.
- Providing infrastructure for innovation, such as centers for technology transfer and research as well as incubators for new businesses.
- Encouraging traditional businesses using state-of-the-art methods.
- A young student is currently studying in a school in Kerala
- An original thinker with operations in Kerala
- A new business has been registered in Kerala.
Eligibility Requirements for a New Business
- Companies that were established less than seven years ago or that are related to biotechnology. Startups that have not been registered for at least 10 years are ineligible.
- The revenue generated by the startup in any of its prior financial years should not exceed Rs. 25 crores.
- The primary focus of a new business venture should be on the creation of new goods or processes as well as the enhancement of existing ones.
- The concept of a scalable company that has significant potential for increased funding or job opportunities.
- Kerala Startup Mission participants are state-registered firms.
- KSUM provides pre-incubation to entrepreneurs at the ideation stage.
Planning For Incubation and Acceleration
Under Kerala Startup Mission Registration, the founder of a startup company may be eligible for a variety of grants and other assistance from central and state governments. It provides new firms access to facilities for incubation and launch. Each step of the incubation process involves the following activities:
- Idea Acceleration – The Step Between Idea and Concept
- Product acceleration from concept to launch phase
- Acceleration to Market: From Launch to Revenue Phase
KSUM Provides Funding For The Following Initiatives As Part Of This Program
- Secretarial Services.
- Services related to taxes
- Services of a Notary Public
- Legal, IP, and Client Agreement.
- Putting Together the Annual Accounts
- Services for EXIM, TAN, PAN, and SEZ
- Plan and Forecast of the Financial Situation.
- The preparation of the audit statement.
- Evaluation of a Company’s Worth and Its Investment Profile
Funding Scheme Under Kerala Startup Mission
- Innovation Grant: To encourage the driving force such as innovation and research and development, the government of Kerala has started awarding innovation grants. The objective of the award is to promote novel approaches to address long-standing issues.
- Early-Stage KSUM Seed Fund: Under this financial program, financial assistance is provided to new businesses to strengthen the state’s economy through the formation of new enterprises and increased jobs. In addition, it helps in leveraging private investment.
- Initial Equity Fund: In the context of this program, KSUM has collaborated with Venture Capital Funds, recognized by SEBI, to set up corpus funds for new businesses. The scheme known as the Patent Support System was suggested in the budget address for the financial year 2015-2016. It provides assistance to student entrepreneurs in the process of obtaining patents.
How To Apply Online For Kerala Startup Mission?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Kerala Startup Mission Registration.
- On the homepage, you have to click on Apply now.
- Please apply by clicking on the link as per your status.
- In order to use the services provided by Kerala Startup Mission, you must first become a registered user.
- After selecting the apply button type start-up and clicking on it the page will appear. Select the startup you want to run, then select Register Options.
- Now enter the asked details such as first name, last name, email address, and mobile phone number which are all the personal details.
- After completing the details, you can use the user credential to log in to the portal.
- Once you are enrolled on the site, you will have access to all major events in the Kerala ecosystem, and also access to the many programs available for start-up businesses.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.