Kerala PSC Thulasi login my profile | www.kerala.gov.in login | kpsc home
The Kerala PSC Thulasi portal is for the residents of Kerala who are preparing for service commission Kerala psc and other state competitive exams, dear readers Through this portal you will get information about the exam such as application date, eligibility, etc. You will get a notification whenever the state government advertises any job openings. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Kerala PSC Thulasi 2023
The government of Kerala has started an online portal i.e. KPSC Thulasi for the residents who are preparing for Kerala Public Service Commission. Through this portal, residents who are preparing for Kerala Public Service Commission or any other competitive exam will be able to get information about exams like the application date, eligibility, exam date, and application status, etc. The applicant will be able to apply for the exam through the KPSC portal. Those applicants who are preparing for PSC or any other exam must have to register themselves in the portal. By simply creating the account you will get exam notifications and other details.
On 7 January the KPSC Exam Calendar 2023 has been updated by the Kerala Public Service Commission. Students can check all upcoming competitive examinations in 2023.
|About||KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission)|
|Stated By||Government Of Kerala|
|Portal Name||KPSC Thulasi|
|Objective||To promote employment|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed Citizens Of Kerala|
|Age Limit||21 Year To 50 Years|
Objectives Of Kerala PSC Thulasi
The objectives of the KPSC Thulasi Login are:
- To provide information related to Kerala Civil Services and other jobs.
- The interested applicant will be able to apply for the exams through the KPSC Thulasi portal.
The eligibility criteria for PSC Thulasi Login are as follows:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- The age of the applicant should be in between 21 years to 50 years.
- The applicant must have a graduate or post-graduate degree or professional degree from a recognized educational institution with at least 40% marks.
Documents Required For Kerala PSC Thulasi
The following documents are needed to apply for KPSC Thulasi Login:
- Aadhar, Voter ID, PAN, and other Indian government-issued ID cards.
- Domicile Certificate.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate ( At least 6 Months Required)
- Bank Passbook
- Printout of the Registration Slip
- Scanned or digital picture of applicant in JPG format 150W X 200H px, maximum 30 KB.
- The candidate’s black or blue signature on white paper is carefully scanned. JPG format, 150W X 100H px, 30 KB.
Kerala PSC Exams 2023
|Exam Date||Examination Name||Category||Admit Card Issued Date|
|01.04.2023||JUNIOR SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT||516/2021||18.03.2023|
|03.04.2023||INSTRUCTOR IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION (PHYSICAL INSTRUCTOR)||405/2022||20.03.2023|
|04.04.2023||REFRIGERATION MECHANIC (UIP) HEALTH SERVICES||315/2022||21.03.2023|
|04.04.2023||FISHERIES OFFICER FISHERIES DEPARTMENT||746/2021||21.03.2023|
|05.04.2023||LABORATORY ASSISTANT INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE||057/2019||22.03.2023|
|05.04.2023||REPORTER GRADE II (MALAYALAM) LEGISLATURE SECRETARIAT||438/2019||22.03.2023|
|11.04.2023||STATE TAX OFFICER STATE GOODS AND SERVICES TAX||123/2021||28.03.2023|
|12.04.2023||OVERSEER KERALA STATE CASHEW DEVELOPMENT
|13.04.2023||LABORATORY ASSISTANT (FACTORY) STATE FARMING CORPORATION OF KERALA LIMITED||102/2022||30.03.2023|
|13.04.2023||TECHNICAL ASSISTANT DRUGS CONTROL||508/2022||30.03.2023|
|18.04.2023||JUNIOR INSTRUCTOR (ARITHMETIC-CUM-DRAWING) INDUSTRIAL TRAINING||006/2022||04.04.2023|
|19.04.2023||TREATMENT ORGANIZER GRADE II HEALTH SERVICES||156/2020||05.04.2023|
|19.04.2023||TREATMENT ORGANIZER GRADE II HEALTH SERVICES||269/2022||05.04.2023|
|25.04.2023||ASSISTANT PRISON OFFICER / FEMALE ASSISTANT PRISON OFFICER||173/02021, 174/2021, 175/2021, 274/2021, 495/2021, 496/2021, 531/2021, 600/2021, 626/2021, 652/2021, 680/2021||11.04.2023|
|26.04.2023||TRADESMAN – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TECHNICAL EDUCATION||764/2021||12.04.2023|
|27.04.2023||ASSISTANT SALESMAN KERALA STATE CIVIL SUPPLIES CORPORATION LIMITED||583/2021||13.04.2023|
|28.04.2023||RESEARCH OFFICER (CHEMISTRY/ BIOCHEMISTRY) AYURVEDA MEDICAL EDUCATIONAL(DRUGS STANDARDIZATION UNIT)||130/2020||13.04.2023|
|29.04.2023||FIELD OFFICER KERALA FOREST DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED||321/2022||To be notified|
|29.04.2023||ASSISTANT UNIVERSITIES IN KERALA||486/2022||To be notified|
|29.04.2023||SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE (TRAINEE) POLICE (KERALA CIVIL POLICE) (Open Market)||669/2022||To be notified|
|29.04.2023||SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE (TRAINEE) POLICE (KERALA CIVIL POLICE)||670/2022||To be notified|
|29.04.2023||SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE (TRAINEE) POLICE (KERALA CIVIL POLICE)||671/2022||To be notified|
|29.04.2023||SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE (TRAINEE) POLICE (ARMED POLICE BATTALION) Open Market||672/2022||To be notified|
|29.04.2023||SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE (TRAINEE) POLICE (ARMED POLICE BATTALION)||673/2022||To be notified|
|Item||Fees||Date Of Effect|
|Application fee for each paper of Dept. Test.||160||07-05-2019|
|Fees for Certificate of Pass||210||07-05-2019|
|Fees for Re-Checking of Answer Scripts||160||07-05-2019|
|Fees for Mark List||50||01-07-2009|
|Fees for Affidavit for missing Hall Ticket||315||07-05-2019|
|Fees for Duplicate Certificate of Pass||1050||07-05-2019|
|Search Fees/Late Fees||315||07-05-2019|
|Fees for a copy of the OMR Answer Script||630||07-05-2019|
Kerala PSC Thulasi 10th Level Preliminary Exam Syllabus
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala
- Natural Science
- Physical Science
- Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability
General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala:-
- Basic information about Kerala, rivers and lakes, various power projects, wildlife sanctuaries, national parks, fisheries, sports, etc.
- Basic knowledge of India’s geographical features, boundaries, and boundaries, progress in the energy and transport communications sectors, and major industries.
- Contemporary events in India and especially in Kerala related to the fields of science and technology, the field of arts and culture, the field of politics, literature, economics, and the field of sports.
- Political, social, and cultural developments related to India’s independence, national movements, and major challenges faced by post-independence India.
- Basic information on the Indian National Flag, National Symbols, National Anthem, and Information on the Human Rights Commission and Right to Information Commissions, Duties, and Fundamental Rights of a Citizen.
- Social Reforms in Kerala and Its Advocates, Social Reforms in Kerala and Ayyankali Chattambi Swami, Sree Narayana Guru, Pandit Karuppan, VT Bhattathiripad, Kumaraguru, and Mannath Padmanabhan.
- Health and Welfare Activities in Kerala
- General knowledge about the human body
- Vitamins and deficiency diseases
- Major food and agricultural crops in Kerala
- Forests and forest resources
- Environment and environmental issues
- Sound and Light
- Work and Energy
- Hydrogen and oxygen
- Heat and Temperature
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Solar System and Features
- Energy and its Transformation
- Elements and their classification
- Movements and Forces in Nature
- Atom and the Structure of the Atom
Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability:-
- Simple Arithmetic:-
- Profit and loss
- Decimal numbers
- Time and distance
- Class and square root
- Mental Ability:-
- Discovery alone
- Similar relationships
- Age-related problems
- Verbs with mathematical symbols
- Arrangement of words in a meaningful way
Kerala PSC Thulasi 10th Level Preliminary Exam Marks and Time Duration
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala||60||The Total Time Duration of the Exam will be 75 Minutes|
|Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability||20|
How to Crack Kerala PSC Exam in 2023?
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) conducts examinations for various government jobs in the state of Kerala. Here are some tips that can help you prepare for the exam:-
- Familiarize Yourself with the Exam Pattern and Syllabus: Make sure you know what subjects will be covered in the exam and in what format the questions will be asked. This will help you to focus on your preparation and avoid wasting time on unnecessary topics.
- Practice with Previous Year’s Papers and Mock Tests: Solving previous year’s papers and taking mock tests can help you understand the difficulty level of the exam and identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Stay Updated with Current Affairs: Many exams including the Kerala PSC exam have a section on current affairs. Make sure you stay updated with the latest news and developments in the state and the country.
- Review and Revise Regularly: Do not leave your studies till the last minute. Start preparing early and review and revise regularly to ensure that the concepts are clear in your mind.
- Stay Positive and Motivated: Exam preparation can be challenging, and it is natural to feel stressed or anxious. However, it is important to stay positive and motivated. Surround yourself with supportive people and take breaks to rest and recharge.
- Use Study Materials: There are many resources available that can help you prepare for the exam, such as study guides and online tutorials. Use these to supplement your studies and help you better understand concepts.
- Seek Guidance from Experts: If you are having trouble with a particular topic or subject, consider seeking guidance from experts or tutors who can help you understand it better.
- Take Care of Your Physical and Mental Health: Preparing for exams can be stressful, so make sure you take breaks and get enough rest. Eating a healthy diet and getting regular exercise can also help you stay focused and active.
- Manage Your Time Effectively: Make a study schedule and stick to it. Allocate sufficient time to each topic and do not try to cover too much in a single sitting.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Application Process
- First of all, candidates can Apply online by visiting the official Website- thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
- If you are new to the portal then you have to create a login id.
- After creating a login id, a registration number, and a password will be generated and saved it.
- Now login to the portal and fill in the application form.
- There will be 5 stages to complete the registration in which you have to enter your residence details, and family details, and upload a photo and signature.
- After completing the form, you have to review the application form, correct any mistakes, and click on submit.
- You cannot edit details after submission.
- You have to pay the required fee through online mode or e-banking and challan as per preference.
How To Register Into Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the KPSC Thulasi Portal.
- On the home page, you have to click on new registration.
- Now a registration form will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form such as:
- Applicant Name.
- Date Of Birth.
- Parents Details.
- If Proof.
- User Id
- Tick On Declaration.
- Remember the User Id and password, it will be needed at the time of login.
- After filling in all the details clicks on the register.
- You have to log in to the portal.
- After login, You have to click on the Apply Now button against the respective posts in the notification link.
- Now you have to enter personal details like Name, family details, DOB, Nationality, Caste, etc, and click on save and proceed.
- Now you have to enter communication details like permanent residence details, email, mobile no, etc, and click on save and proceed.
- You have to upload a photograph and click on next.
- You have to upload your signature and click on next
- This is the last step of registration, review your form, correct any mistakes, and click on submit.
KPSC Thulasi login my profile page
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal.
- Now in the user login section, enter the User id and password.
- Then enter the captcha code and click on login.
- By following the above steps you can easily login into the portal.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Resize Photo and Signature
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the KPSC Thulasi Portal.
- On the home page, under the User login section, you have to click on Resize Photograph/Signature.
- Now choose the file i.e signature and photograph from your device one by one.
- Attach these files to the application form.
- By following the above procedure you can easily resize your signature and photograph.
Size Specification of the Photograph, and Signature
The size of both the photograph and signature should be 150 x 200 pixels, maximum size should be 30 Kb. The background of the photo should be in light shade, with the face clearly visible. The digital form of the photo received from the studio can be easily converted to the required specification using any image processing software like MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, etc.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Recruitment 2023
To apply for KPSC recruitment through the PSC Thulasi portal, interested candidates can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of PSC Thulasi: https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
- Click on the “New Registration” button on the home page and fill in the required details, such as name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number.
- Create a user ID and password for the portal and click on the “Register” button.
- Once the registration is complete, log in to the portal using the user ID and password.
- Click on the “One Time Registration” link and fill in the personal and educational details as required.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents, such as educational certificates, experience certificates, and passport-sized photographs.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) through the available payment options.
- Once the registration process is complete, candidates can apply for the desired positions by logging in to the portal and selecting the relevant job notifications.
Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for updates regarding the recruitment process, such as the release of admit cards and exam dates. They should also ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for any position.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme
Kerala PSC Thulasi Related FAQs
How do I recover my Kerala PSC password?
- You can reset your password and reuse the same User ID.
- Go to the site https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
- Then click the ‘forget password?’
- Enter the required details.
- After then fulfill with required details of the User Name, Date of Birth & Unique ID Number.
- Then click on the recover password option.