Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme | Raitha Shakti Yojana Karnataka Apply Online | Raitha Shakti Yojana Karnataka Eligibility
Karnataka is the largest producer of coffee, raw silk, sandalwood, ragi (finger millet), sunflower, tomato, etc. To help the farmers of the state and to boost the agricultural sector the Karnataka government has started various schemes, recently the state government has started Raitha Shakti Scheme under which the government will provide subsidies to farmers on diesel purchases. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
On 5th march 2022, the chief minister of Karnataka launched the Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme. The main motive for implementing this scheme is to encourage the use of agricultural machinery and to reduce the fuel burden. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a subsidy on diesel. Rs. 250 per acre for a maximum of 5 acres and Rs. 1250 to 1250 for subsidy on diesel will be provided by the state government. The subsidy amount will be directly transferred into the beneficiary bank account through the DBT method.
The use of modern techniques and machinery for agriculture will boost the agricultural sector in the state. using the modern method will increase land productivity by facilitating timeliness and quality of cultivation. If you are a farmer and a resident of Karnataka and want to apply for Raitha Shakti Schemer Yojana then you have to register on the FRUITS portal (Farmer Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System). If you don’t have to apply for it you just have to register in the FRUITS portal and create your profile and you have automatically applied for this scheme.
|About||Raitha Shakti Yojana|
|Started By||The CM of Karnataka, Basavaraj Bommai|
|Started On||5 March 2022|
|Objective||Provide diesel at a discounted price|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Karnataka|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
The main objective of the Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme is to encourage the farmers to use farm machinery and reduce the burden of fuel costs on the farmers. Using agricultural machinery will improve agricultural production and increase land productivity by facilitating timeliness and quality of cultivation.
Key Points And Benefits Of Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
- On 5 March 2022, the chief minister of Karnataka Mr. Basavaraj Bommai launched Raitha Shakti Yojana Karnataka.
- Farmers will get a diesel subsidy of Rs.250 (per acre of land).
- Under this scheme, the state government will give Rs. 250 per acre for a maximum of 5 acres and Rs. 1250 to 1250 for subsidy on diesel.
- The subsidy money will be directly deposited with the recipients in their respective bank accounts.
- Krishi Yantra Dhare Centers are also being set up all over the state so that small and marginal farmers can get agricultural equipment.
- In Vijapura district Toravi village of Karnataka, the state government will build a cold storage facility.
- To apply for this scheme the beneficiary should register on the FRUITS portal.
The eligibility criteria for Raitha Shakti Yojana Karnataka are as follow:
- Applicants should be from Karnataka state.
- The applicant should be a farmer by profession.
- Applicants must have their own land.
- The people who will benefit from this program are going to be any farmers in the state who have signed up for the FRUITS cash scheme via its online portal.
Documents Required For Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
The following documents are needed to apply for Raitha Shakti Yojana Karnataka:
- Aadhar card.
- Address Proof.
- Mobile Number.
How To Apply For Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the FRUITS portal.
- Now on the home page, you will get an option of Citizen Log_in Click on it.
- Then again you have to click on Citizen Registration.
- Now a registration form will open on your screen.
- Enter your name, and aadhar number, and click on submit.
- Now a new form will open on your screen.
- You have to enter your Aadhaar number, name in English, name in Kannada, age, date of birth, gender, identifier type, identifier name in Kannada, identifier name in English, mobile number, and landline number.
- In the place of residence detail, you have to enter the district, taluk, hobli, village, and land status.
- Enter caste, farmer type, specially-abled, and minority status.
- Now in the identification detail, you have to enter EPIC detail and ration card detail.
- After that, you have to enter the owner’s land details, account details, and address proof details.
- Now you have to upload address proof.
- Then atlast you have to click on submit.
Under this scheme no farmer needs to apply separately, as per Fruit Farmer Registration and Registration in Integrated Beneficiary Information System) on the basis of farmland holding of farmers beneficiary will get the subsidy directly into their bank account.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme