Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme Apply Online | karnataka mathrushree scheme application form pdf | Application Status
For the betterment of Lactating and pregnant women, the central and state government has started various schemes and programs. The Karnataka government has started the Muthrushree scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 6000 to the beneficiary. Today in this article we will discuss everything about the scheme, including its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, essential highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
mathrushree scheme karnataka
The former chief minister of Karnataka Mr. HD Kumaraswamy has started the Mathrushree scheme on 1st November 2018. This scheme is for pregnant women of BPL families of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 6000 to the beneficiary. The assistance will be provided during the last 3 months of pregnancy and for 3 months after the birth of a newborn. The objective is also to provide at least one nourishing meal each day.
The financial assistance will be directly transferred into the beneficiary bank account, so to avail of the benefits of this scheme the applicant must have a bank account and their aadhar card should be linked with the bank account. An interesting beneficiary who wants to apply for this scheme can visit their nearest Aangawadi center.
|Chief Minister Of Karnataka Mr. HD Kumaraswamy
|1st November 2018
|To Provide Financial Assistance
|Pregnant Women Form BPL
|RS 1000 pm
Objective Of Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
The objectives of the Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme are:
- To provide financial assistance to pregnant women.
- To provide at least one nourishing meal each day.
Features & Benefits Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
- The former chief minister of Karnataka Mr. HD Kumaraswamy announced the Mathrushree scheme on 7th July 2018.
- The Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme was implemented on 1st November 2018 and allocated a budget of Rs. 350 crores.
- Under this scheme, the state government will grant financial assistance of Rs 6000 to pregnant women of BPL families.
- Beneficiaries will get the benefits of this scheme at the birth of their first 2 children.
- The assistance of Rs1000 will be provided at 7,8,9 months of pregnancy and also for 3 months after the birth of children.
- The beneficiary should have a bank account and it should be linked with the aadhar card.
- The financial assistance will be directly transferred into the beneficiary’s bank account.
The eligibility criteria for Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme are as follows:
- This scheme is for pregnant women from BPL families.
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The beneficiary can avail the benefits of this scheme only for the first two children.
Documents Required For Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
The following documents are needed to apply for Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Identity Proof.
- BPL Ration card.
- Pregnancy reports.
- Mobile number
- Bank account details.
How To Apply For scheme?
An interesting beneficiary who wants to avail the benefits of the Mathrushree scheme has to visit the Anganwadi center to apply for this scheme.
- First of all, you have to visit your nearest Anganwadi center.
- From the center take an application form from the center Supervisor.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- After filling in all the details attach the documents with the application form and submit it to the Anganwadi center.
- By following the above procedure you can easily apply for Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme
What is Mathrushree Scheme?
Who and when Mathrishree scheme was started?
Who are eligible for Mathrushree scheme?
The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
The beneficiary can avail the benefits of this scheme only for the first two children.
What are the documents required for Mathrushree scheme
BPL Ration card.
Bank account details.