Karnataka LMS | Karnataka LMS student login & registration | karnataka LMS Comprehensive Learning Management System | lms karnataka login
To improve the education system and provide quality education the central and state government has started various schemes for the students. Similarly, the government of Karnataka has started an online learning scheme called Karnataka LMS Scheme. Through this digital platform, students can access educational material then they will be able to study from anywhere at any time. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Karnataka LMS 2023 – Learning management system
The Former chief minister of Karnataka Mr. S.S. Yeddyurappa has launched the Learning Management System Scheme (LSM). Through this LMS-based digital learning platform, students can access educational content anytime from anywhere, which will encourage self-learning among the students. For the cost of the Learning Management System project of Karnataka, the government has allocated Rs 34.14 crores. 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms and digital learning-based learning management systems will operate on the LMS platform.
To improve education and provide quality educational content will be in video format, study material, and the student can try practice paper. There will be an online library and forum for the students where they can post their problems regarding any education concept. This digital initiative will boost e-learning in schools and colleges and can be a game-changer in this modern world.
|Karnataka LMS – Learning Management System
|Government Of Karnataka
|Department Of Collegiate & Technical Education
|Online Platform For Digital Learning
|Students Of Karnataka
Objective Of Karnataka LMS Scheme
The objectives of the Karnataka LMS :
- To provide online education courses through a digital format.
- For the cost of the Learning Management System project of Karnataka, the government has allocated Rs 34.14 crores.
- 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms and digital learning-based learning management systems will operate on the LMS platform.
Benefits Of The Karnataka LMS
- The government of Karnataka has started an LMS-based digital learning platform for the students of Karnataka.
- Through an online learning management system, students get access to educational material from anywhere at any time.
- Students can access the video content, study material, practice test papers, library, etc.
- KLMS scheme benefits teachers and lecturers in moving from traditional teaching methods to digital teaching methods.
- It encourages self-learning among the students.
The following documents are needed to apply for Karnataka Learning Management System:
- Student School Enrollment Number
- Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
How To Apply Online For Karnataka LMS?
This is a new scheme started by the government of Karnataka. The state government has not released any information about how to apply for LMS Scheme. As soon the administration provides any kind of update regarding the application process we will notify you.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme
Karnataka LMS FAQ
Who started the LMS?
What is LMS?
Documents required for LMS?
Procedure For LMS students log in?
Then on the home page, you have to click on login.
Now enter your login id, and password, and select university.
Then click on login.