Jeevan Pramaan Online Apply | jeevan pramaan website | Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners | App Download | Jeevan Pramaan KYC and Status
The central and state government has started various programs for the benefit of corpus to promote financial independence after retirement. To get the benefits they have to submit an annual Jeevan Pramaan, Certificate of Proof of Life, to the Pension Disbursing Agency (PDA) to receive a pension. Earlier getting Jeevan Pramaan was a time-consuming and lengthy process but now you can get it online through the Jeevan Pramaan Portal. Today in this article we will discuss everything about the scheme, including its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, essential highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Jeevan Pramaan Patra 2023
The government of India has launched Jeevan Pramaan Portal. It is a biometric-enabled digital service for pensioners. Through this portal, Pensioners of the Central Government, State Government, or any other Government organization can obtain a life certificate online, they do not have to present in front of the certification disbursing authority anymore. The complete process of issuing this certificate will be hassle-free and much easier for pensioners. Due to the portal, the process will be more efficient, and fast and there will be transparency.
Pensioners have to submit their Jeevan Pramaan or Jeevan Pramaan every year in November. However, senior retirees aged 80 and over now have more time to claim their credits through October 1. According to a circular issued by the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare, using the doorstep banking alliance of 12 public sector banks or the doorstep service of the Department of Posts, retirees can submit their life certificates.
|Government Of India
|Obtaining A Life Certificate Online
|Pensioners of the Central Government, State Government, or any other Government organization
Objectives Of Jeevan Pramaan
- To digitization of the entire process of obtaining a Life Certificate.
- The objective is to make the process of obtaining this certificate hassle-free and very easy for pensioners.
- To remove a lot of hardship and unnecessary inconvenience, especially for the old and disabled pensioners who may not always be in a position to present themselves before the particular authority to secure their life certificate.
Benefits Of Jeevan Pramaan
- The functionality of the Aadhaar biometric authentication system eliminates the possibility of pension fraud.
- Jeevan Pramaan has made it easy for pensioners to submit digital life certificates.
- Accessing Jeevan Pramaan online and completing the authentication process is a simple, practical, and transparent process.
- Jeevan Pramaan pensioner is informed by SMS about the generation of the certificate.
- The ease of obtaining Jeevan Pramaan online speeds up the process of pension processing and ensures that Jeevan Pramaan pensioners receive payments on time.
The eligibility criteria for Digital Life Certificate For Pensioners are as follows:
- Applicants should be retired people.
- Applicants must be retired from the Central, State Govt, or any other Government organization.
- Applicant should have a current Aadhaar Card.
- The Aadhaar number for the applicants should be registered with the appropriate Pension Disbursing Organisation.
Documents Required For Digital Life Certificate For Pensioners
The following documents are needed to apply for Digital Life Certificate For Pensioners:
- Aadhar card
- An active mobile number
- To make a life certificate online, the applicant must first register on the Jeevan Pramaan portal of the government.
How can I download Jeevan Pramaan app on mobile?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Jeevan Pramaan.
- On the homepage, you have to click on download.
- Now you have to enter your email id, and captcha and click on ‘I agree to Download’.
- You will receive OTP in your email id, enter the otp.
- Now the download page appears – click on ‘Download For Windows OS’
- You will receive a download link in your e-mail-id – link can be clicked only once after that it expires – Click on it.
- A .zip file containing the jeevanpramaan application will get downloaded – unzip the .zip file, – after unzipping follow the instructions provided in the ‘client installation document’.
- Now you have successfully downloaded the app.
How To Submit Digital Life Certificate Online?
To submit a digital life certificate online, you have to install the Jeevan Pramaan app first, if you haven’t downloaded it then download it first and then follow the given procedures.
- Open the Jeevan Praamaan App on your device.
- Now click on Register as a New User.
- Now a registration form will open.
- Fill in all the details asked in the form likes:
- Aadhaar number
- bank account number
- pension payment order (PPO)
- personal data.
- Now click on the send OTP button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP to confirm it with your Aadhaar.
- Atlast click on the submit button to generate a Pramaan ID after the validation is finished.
How To Apply Online For Digital Life Certificate?
- Log in to the app using the pramaan id or otp.
- Click on Generate Jeevaan Pramaan option
- Now, enter your mobile and Aadhaar number
- Then click on the generating OTP
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter OTP received for verification
- Now, enter the PPO number, name of the paying institution, your name, etc.
- Verify the user’s fingerprint and iris using Aadhaar data
- After successful verification, Jeevaan Pramaan will open on your screen
- Finally, the pensioner will receive a confirmation SMS on the registered mobile number.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme