Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana | Vidhva Sahay Yojana Online Apply | Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Application Form | Vidhva Sahay Yojana Registration Form
Gujarat Widow Sahai Yojana has been launched by the Government of Gujarat for widowed women in the state. Through which the government provides financial assistance to widowed women. Through this article, we are providing you information about the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021. Stay connected until the end for all types of information related to the plan.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021
Through this scheme, the pension is provided to the widowed women of the state who are from BPL families. Or financially weak. Financial support is provided by the government to help them gain confidence and lead better life. Whatever funds are provided through this scheme are provided directly to their bank account. The scheme is fully 100% funded by the state government.
New Updates – Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
Government of Gujarat The scheme has been renamed Ganga Swara Yojana. Under this, the applicant is now given a pension of Rs 1250 per month. This amount is deposited directly into the bank account of the beneficiary. Widows in about 33 districts of the state will get the benefit of this scheme. The amount received under this scheme is provided every month.
The National Social Assistance Program Portal has also been launched by the government for this scheme. Now by the governments, annual income eligibility criteria have been raised in both rural and urban areas. It has been increased to 120000 Rs in rural areas and 150000 Rs in urban areas. Now the number of beneficiaries under this scheme has increased from 1.64 lakh to 3.70 lakh.
|Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Highlights|
|Article||Vidhva Sahay Yojana|
|Objective||To provide better survival opportunities|
|Beneficiary||Widows of the state|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
To apply for Gujarat Widow Sahai Yojana, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 60 years of age.
To apply for the Gujarat Widow Sahai Yojana, you will have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Husband’s death certificate
- Proof of age
- Birth certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- School living certificate
- Aadhar Card
Application Process of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
To apply for the Widow Sahai Scheme follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- Now you have to click on the option to download the application form.
- Now you have to download the application form, fill the application form and attach all the necessary
- Documents with it, after which the application form related to the scheme has to be submitted to the Social Security Office.
- You will be given a certificate of approval from the Department of Social Security.
Selection Process of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
To apply for Gujarat Widow Sahai Yojana, you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Collectorate.
- After that, you have to go to the menu bar on the home page.
- Then click on the option of Jan Seva Kendra from the drop-down list.
- After this, you have to click on the option of “Social Security” on the new page.
- Now you have to click on the “વિધવા સહાય મે ળવવાબાબત” option. And read the information displayed on the screen.
- Now you have to click on the “એપ્લીકેશનફોર્મ” option to download or take the form.
- Now download the application form and fill it.
- Attach all necessary documents with the application form.
- Now if you choose the NO option for the question mentioned in the form. So for this, you have a caste or senior citizen certificate, then an affidavit should be issued from the concerned office.
- If you select yes for the mentioned question. So for this, if you have a caste or senior citizen certificate, you can submit the form directly to the concerned office.
- If you have chosen the YES option
- For Java Panch Namu you have to take two people for verification.
- If you have not opted in, you can submit the form directly to the concerned office.
You can easily download the application form from the link given below.
The benefit of this scheme will be given to you only after the verification of your details. Only after verification, you can collect an approval letter
Note– Note- How did you like the information related to the Assam Scholarship application provided by us. Please comment and tell. And stay connected with us for any information related to any scheme. Thank you