Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana | Digital Seva Setu Yojana Phase 1 Online Registration | Digital Seva Setu Yojana Application Form | Digital Seva Setu Yojana Online Apply
Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana – The scheme launched by the Gujarat state government is indeed a revolutionary and beneficial one. Under this scheme, optical fiber networks will be provided to 3500-gram panchayats across the state. Now we will throw light on various details related to Digital Seva Setu Yojana. Such as details of the scheme, benefits of the scheme, date of official launch of the scheme, services available in the list of the scheme.
We will also mention the fees shared by the Chief Minister of Gujarat to avail the services of this scheme. If you want to take advantage of this plan, then read this article completely, so that you can get every detail of the plan.
Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana 2023
To bring a digital change in the infrastructure of Gujarat, the Gujarat government has launched a new digital scheme called Digital Seva Setu in the state. This scheme is the first digital initiative by the state government of any state in India. The scheme will be available to all the residents of Gujarat and will provide the availability of public welfare services for the residents through the Internet.
Residents of the state will get the benefit of various public welfare electronic schemes through a digital service bridge program at their doorstep.
Launch of This Scheme
The Chief Minister of Gujarat has given this information through the official Twitter handle of the CMO, he said that the Gujarat Digital Seva Setu program will be launched on 8 October 2020. Firstly, the scheme will start in about 2700 villages in the state of Gujarat. Elections are to be held on 3 November 2020.
It has been said by the concerned authorities that by December 2020, about 8000-gram panchayats will have high-speed internet service. Model code of conduct is applicable in the villages under 8 assembly constituencies.
Details Of Digital Seva Setu
|Scheme’s Name||Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana|
|Conducted By||The Govt. of Gujrat|
|Beneficiaries||Rural Resident of Gujrat|
|Aim||Providing electronic services|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Aim Of Digital Seva Setu Yojana
The main Aim of Digital Service Setu Yojana Phase 1 launched by the state government is to provide optimum use of technology for all public welfare programs to help the rural residents of Gujarat. As stated by the authorities concerned, the scheme will bring a historic administrative revolution to all the residents of Gujarat.
Under the Digital Seva Setu Yojana, the public welfare services started by the concerned officials of the Government of Gujarat will be made available through e-village offices in each panchayat. The objective of this scheme is to benefit the public welfare services at the doorstep of the villagers. Through this scheme, an optical fiber network will be made available to about 3500 villages.
Services Offered Through This Scheme
The concerned authority will provide the services given below through the Digital Seva Setu scheme of Gujarat:-
- Ration cards
- Residence Certificate
- Senior citizen certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Affidavits and certificates for widows
- Religious minority certificate
- Language-based minority certificate
- Income certificate
- Nomad-denotified community certificate
Advantages of This Scheme
The main benefit to the beneficiaries of the state under the digital service bridge scheme will be that the beneficiaries will be able to get services without the involvement of middlemen and they will get faster and uninterrupted services. Under this scheme, the villagers of the state will get good service of high-speed internet without going to their nearest city or cities.
Instead of being in physical form, you will be able to get your documents on your mobile phone and e-locker. The state government will first provide 20 services, but it is believed that the number of services will be increased after a few days. The state government will offer a total of 50 services. All 14,000-gram panchayats in the state of Gujarat will be covered under the scheme.
The Scheme’s Services Fee
While applying for many types of services under the scheme, the applicant will have to pay the following fees: –
- All state applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs 20 for each service, a part of which will go to the Gram Panchayat.
Implementation Of The Scheme
- As per the official information of the scheme, it is being said that a revenue officer will provide an affidavit at the village level so that the citizens of the state will not have to visit the notary offices located in their nearby cities. State citizens will also be able to use electronic signatures instead of physical signatures.
- Whatever documents will be provided to the citizen, they will be given in a digital locker instead of a physical form. Customers will be able to get their documents from their mobile phones only. The scheme has been launched under the Bharat Net project.
- This scheme will greatly assist the rural residents in the process of handling documents. About 83% of the optical fiber network has been set up and gram panchayats are set to connect to the data center in Gandhinagar.
No exact application process has been released yet to apply for the Digital Seva Setu Yojana launched by the state government. As soon as the state government announces it, we will update all the information for our audience here.