Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme | Citizen Smart Card Scheme Application Form | Online Application For Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme 2022
A new Citizen Smart Card Scheme has been started by the government of Gujarat. Under this scheme, the residents of Gujarat will be able to get more than 51 services provided by the state government. By December 2022, the government has set a target of providing 51 government services to residents of 8000 villages in Gujarat. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme
On 17 December 2020, the former chief minister of Gujarat announced the Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme. Under this scheme, the residents will no longer need to carry any kind of hard copy of documents, all the documents like domicile certificates, income certificates, marriage certificates, ration cards, etc all the data will be stored on a card. In simple words, as we save our documents in the digilocker but in Citizen Smart Card all the documents will be stored on a card like ATM.
During the initial period, the Gujarat Citizen Smart Card scheme was implemented in a single municipality but is currently expected to be extended to all other municipalities within the state. At the initial time, the smart card is issued to the residents of Mandvi town the database of 700 families living in Mandvi town has been prepared. With the consent, the government will have details of residents’ AADHAR cards, ration cards, election cards, and photos in the Citizen Smart Cards. The data is being stored in the central government’s digital locker. Once the data is ready Smart will be provided to the residents and using the Citizen Smart card they can apply for any other document like income certificate, marriage registration, etc. They just have to carry Smart Card to the municipality no hardcopy of document will be needed.
Using Digital Gujarat Portal, the residents can apply for the services provided by the government online, and that data can be stored in the Smart Card. Til last 2022, the state government has aimed to provide 51 civil services online out of which 39 service are already started.
|Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme Highlights|
|About||Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme|
|Launched By||Former Chief Minister Of Gujarat Mr.Vijay Rupani|
|Started On||17th December 2020|
|Concerned Department||Dept Of Science And Technology, Govt Of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of Gujarat|
|Objective||To Provide The Govt Services Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The objective of the Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme is to provide government services online to rural residents all across Gujarat. More than 51 services will be made available online through a digital platform, out of which 39 services have already started. Smart Card will make it easier for people to access their documents they do not have to carry any kind of hardcopy of documents.
Services Provide Under Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme / Digital Gujarat Portal
- Income Certificate.
- Income Certificate (Panchayat/ Rural).
- Ration Card.
- Addition of Name in Ration Card.
- Application for New Ration Card.
- Change in address and other details in Ration Card.
- Removal of Name from Ration Card.
- Application for Separate Ration Card.
- Application for Duplicate Ration Card.
- EWS Certificate.
- Socially And Educationally Backward Class Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Online Registration Of Marriage Certificate.
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Central Government.
- Unreserved Caste Certificate(Without Income).
- Socially & Educationally Backward Class Certificate (Panchayat) (Rural).
- Income and Assets Certificate of Economically Weaker Sections from Central Government.
- Gujarat State Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme.
- SC Caste Certificate (Panchayat) (Rural).
- Religious Minority Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate for Economically Weaker Sections (Panchayat-With Income) (Rural).
- Widow Certificate (Panchayat) (Rural).
- Character Certificate.
- Religious Minority Certificate (Panchayat) (Rural).
SC Caste Certificate.
Senior Citizen Certificate.
Curfew Pass in COVID-19 Lockdown.
Unreserved Caste Certificate(Panchayat-Without Income) (Rural).
- Farmer Certificate.
- Registration for the issuance of Ex-Servicemen Identity Card.
- COVID-19 Lockdown Exemption Pass for Movement out of Gujarat.
- Application for Ration Card Member guardian.
- Application for Varsai Certificate.
- Nomad-Denotified Caste Certificate.
- Pass for coming to Gujarat from other states.
- Scheduled Tribe Validity Certificate.
- Certificate for the amount deposited.
Key Points And Benefits Of Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme
- The Digital Smart Card Scheme is launched by the Former Chief Minister Of Gujarat Shri Mr.Vijay Rupani.
- Using Digital Smart Card the residents of Gujarat will be able to avail of government services online.
- Initially, this scheme was implemented through the pilot project for 700 families of Mandvi Municipality.
- This smart is used in many services like income certificates, caste certificates, BPL certificates, ration cards, etc.
- The data stored in the smart card is kept secure and confidential.
- The Smart Card will be provided to the selected beneficiaries.
- By December 2022, the government has set a target of providing 51 government services to residents of 8000 villages in Gujarat.
- Residents do not have to carry hard copies of documents.
- There will be transparency and less time-consuming government services.
- People will get to know about digitalization and will be aware of online services.
The eligibility criteria for Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme are:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Annual income has to be mentioned at the time of registration to avail of the service.
- The beneficiary has to mention the number of family members while applying for the scheme.
The documents required to apply for the Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme are:
- Aadhar card
- Residents Proof.
- Ration card
- Election card
Mokla Mane Samvad Programme
The chief minister of Gujarat had interactive discussions with the cattle owner from all over the different districts. Under Mokala Mene Samvad Programme the government had aimed to increase milk production and preserve its native breeds of cows like Gir and Kankrej cows to reach Kamdhenu levels. Now the state government has made a strong framework to stop cow slaughter. In Gujarat, animal husbandry is now treated at par with agriculture in the state government.
How To Register For Digital Gujarat?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Digital Gujarat / Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme.
- Now on the home page, you have to click on New Registration.
- If you do not find the new registration, then click on Services, then Citizen Services,
- Now click on any of the services, then on the bottom, you will get Apply online, click on it.
- Now you have to click on New Registration.
- Now a registration form will be open on your screen.
- Enter your mobile number, email, password, and captcha code, and click on Save.
- Now you will get an OTP on your mobile number, enter it and click on Save.
- Now you have successfully registered in the portal.
Application Procedure For Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme
Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme is a new scheme announced by the Government of Gujarat, Residents can apply for online services such as Income certificates, Ration cards, domiciles, etc but Citizen Smart Card will not be provided yet. the state government has not given any information about how to apply for Citizen Smart Card. We will inform you as soon as the government will provide any kind of update. Till then stay with us.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme