Goa Solar Portal: Subsidy Solar Rooftop @ goasolar.in

Goa Solar Portal, 40%-50% subsidy on Solar:- If you reside in Goa and are considering installing solar panels, here’s some great news for you. You now have the opportunity to install solar panels and receive a 50% subsidy through this scheme. This initiative not only helps you save money on your energy bills but also contributes to a cleaner and more sustainable future for Goa.

Today in this article we will provide complete details about Goa Solar Scheme, eligibility, documents required, step-by-step how to apply for subsidy, etc. So be with us till the end.

Goa Solar Portal

Goa Solar Portal

The Solar Portal was created by the Goa government and aimed at bringing affordable and sustainable energy solutions to the residents of the state. Through the Goasolar Portal, interested individuals who want to install solar panels can apply for discounted electricity by harnessing the power of solar energy.

By enrolling through the Goasolar Portal, residents can get government subsidies, making it possible for them to install solar rooftop systems. This initiative is developed in collaboration with the Goa Energy Development Agency and the Department of New and Renewable Energy.

It will not only reduce the financial burden on residents but also contribute to the state’s renewable energy goals.

  • For capacities up to 3 KW: 40% capacity funding assistance + 10% state funding assistance, totalling 50% subsidy.
  • For capacities ranging from 3 to 10 KW: 20% capacity funding assistance + 20% state funding assistance, resulting in a 40% subsidy.
  • For capacities between 10 to 90 KW: 50% capacity funding assistance, leading to a 50% subsidy.
About Goa Solar Portal
Created by GEDA (Goa Energy Development Agency)
Objective To encourage people to install Solar Rooftops
Subsidy Up to 50%
Application Process Online
Official Website goasolar.in

Goa Solar Portal Objectives

  • The primary objective of the Goasolar Portal is to make renewable energy, specifically solar power, accessible and affordable to the residents of the state.
  • By offering subsidies and financial incentives, the portal aims to encourage residents to adopt solar energy or renewable energy.

Benefits Of The Goa Solar Scheme

  • Through the Goasolar portal, residents can tap into government subsidies, making the installation of solar systems more budget-friendly.
  • Residents who shift to Solar power can significantly reduce their electricity bills by generating their own solar power.
  • As more residents shift to solar power, the demand for traditional electricity sources decreases.
  • As Solar energy contributes to reducing air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.

Subsidies Under Goa Solar Scheme

Capacity (KW) CFA + SFA Total Subsidy
up to 3 KW 40% + 10% 50%
3 to 10 KW 20% + 20 % 40%
10 to 90 KW 50% 50%

Eligibility Criteria

  • The applicant must reside in Goa on a long-term basis.
  • Everyone will be able to get the benefits of the Solar Rooftops Portal’s benefits whether they are residential or not.
  • Application cost and the metre fee must be paid online.

Documents Required To Apply

  • Aadhaar Card
  • Domicile Certificate
  • Subscriber Number
  • Electricity Bill
  • Passport size photo
  • Mobile Number

How To Apply For Solar Rooftop Subsidy Application Online?

  • First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Goa Solar Portal.
  • On the homepage, select Apply for Rooftop Solar.
  • Now registration form will be open on your screen.
  • Fill in all the details asked in the form carefully and then click on submit.
  • Now you are registered into the portal.
  • Now using your login credentials sign in the portal.

Checking the Installer List

  • First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Goa Solar Portal.
  • Select the Installer option.
  • Enter the City and Installer names and click on search.
  • Now the installer list will open on your computer.

How to Check the Goa Solar Application Status?

  • First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Goa Solar Portal.
  • Select the Track Application button.
  • Fill out all of the information requested on this page and click on the search button.
  • Now the relevant data will show up on your computer’s screen.

Contact Information

0832-2437401, 0832-2437402

NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to the central government and State Government.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!
Scroll to Top