Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana | Application process | Jan Suvidha Kendra
The scheme is been inaugurated by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Basically, the main motive of the scheme is to reduce the unemployment rate. Various schemes are run by the government to reduce the unemployment rate and Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana is one of them. Through this scheme, public welfare facilities will be opened at which groceries will be available at cheaper rates. With the help of this scheme, people will get ration items at a lower cost.
Today in this article, we will discuss everything about the scheme like its important highlights, eligibility criteria, documents required, benefits, objectives, the application process, job profile, goods available, etc. So to know more about the scheme stay connected with us.
Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana
Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana has been started by the government of Madhya Pradesh. Public welfare facility centers will be opened in Madhya Pradesh through this scheme with the help of which ration and groceries will be made available at cheaper prices. Middle-class and poor-class people will be benefited from this scheme. Employment opportunities will also increase with the help of this scheme.
Good quality ration and groceries will be made available at these public convenience centers. One operator and 2 people will be appointed at each Public Facilitation Center. In this way, 3 people will get employment at each center. In this way, many needy people will get employment through which they can raise their living standards.
|Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana Highlights
|Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana
|Government of Madhya Pradesh
|Will get branded goods at less cost and employing surgeons.
|Residents of the state
Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana Objectives
The main objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide the highest quality products to poor citizens. Citizens’ standard of living will also improve.
- Through this scheme 20% to 50% discount will be made available to branded same citizens. So that his financial condition will also improve and he will be able to use good products.
- Through this scheme, employment will also increase in its officer.
- The special feature of Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana is that a 20% to 50% discount will be provided on every item. Under this scheme, people will have to make cards to make purchases. To get this card, they have to go to the Public Facilitation Center and give a photocopy of the overall ID and Aadhaar card. After which your card will be created. All those people whose cards are made will be able to shop from these centers.
- All the home industries through which food items are made, if their quality is good, will also be included in the Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana. Through this scheme, a plan has been made to encourage all home industry and manufacturers to sell food items and grocery items. All materials sold by the home industry will be tested in the laboratory. After which if the quality of the material is good then they will be invited for sale. If the buyer complains about a brand, the matter will be investigated on priority and if any buyer is harmed by any compost, then the compost will be stopped selling and the food manufacturer should also be acted upon it.
Benefits availed under the scheme are as follows:-
- Public Facilitation Centers will be opened under this scheme.
- Ration and groceries will be made available at cheaper rates through these public convenience centers.
- Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana will benefit middle and poor people.
- Good quality ration and groceries will be made available at public convenience centers.
- Employment opportunities will also increase through this scheme.
- The scheme has been started in many districts of Madhya Pradesh.
- One operator and 2 people will be appointed at each Public Facilitation Center.
- Under this scheme, the citizens will be given discounts ranging from 20% to 50%.
- Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana 2021 provides a fixed discount on every product.
Goods available under this scheme are as follows:-
- Refined oil
- Laundry surf
- Tea leaf
- Gram flour
- Incense stick
- Cold cream
- Face wash
- Toilet cleaner
- Phenyl etc.
Monthly material to be purchased by each beneficiary from the public welfare facility
|Per Kg & Gm
|Red Chilli Powder
|Gram gram flour
Employment will also be provided under this scheme:-
- At the district level
|District Project Officer
|Graduation / MBA
|21 to 35 years
|M / F
|18000 / – (15000 + 3000)
- At Block Level
|Graduation / MBA
|21 to 35 years
|M / F
|15000 / – (12000 + 3000)
- At the panchayat level
|1 post 2 panchayat
|21 to 35 years
|M / F
|10000 / –
About Jan Suvidha Kendra
Jan Suvidha Kendra is a type of shop that will be opened in all villages, towns, and municipalities. Public welfare cards will be provided to the beneficiaries through these centers. Through which they’ll be able to shop. Public welfare centers will have to get a residency proof certificate from the gram panchayat head/ward counselor.
Through these centers groceries, fertilizer money, agricultural seeds, Ayurvedic products, plants, etc. will be provided to the public welfare cardholders at a lower price than the market price. So that their daily needs can be met. If a beneficiary does not have a card, he can get his card by presenting a written certificate from the Gram Pradhan Panchayat member.
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria to enroll themselves:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Applicant needs to have the following documents to enroll themselves on Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana:-
- Aadhar Card
- Composite ID
- Proof of residence
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Active mobile number
Investment in India public welfare center
|Internet and Electricity Bill
To enroll yourself you need to follow the following steps:-
- Firstly you have to go to the official website of Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana.
- A home page will open in front of you on which click on registration.
- Then a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the registration number.
- Now you have to click on the search button.
- The registration certificate will be on your computer screen.
- You can download it by clicking on the download option.
If you come across any query you can take help of the following details:-
- Address- Head office: Plot No 20-21, New Basti, Nahar Road, Saidpur Jageer Lucknow-226031 India
- Email Id- [email protected]
- Helpline Number- +91-8120228066
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you