Assam Na Baowari Scheme | Assam Na Baowari Scheme Application Form | Na Baowari Scheme Application Procedure
Assam Na Baowari Scheme: From time to time central and the state government has started various schemes for the betterment of girls, women of our country. Assam Na Baowari Scheme is one of them started by the Assam Government. This scheme will benefit newly married women belonging to scheduled castes from poor families.
Today in this article we will provide you the information about the Na-Baowari SCheme such as benefits, eligibility criteria, Documents Required, Application Procedures, etc for all types of information related to this scheme be with us till the end.
Assam Na Baowari Scheme
Assam Na Baowari Scheme is started by the government of Assam under the chief minister special program. Under this scheme, the state government will grant one-time financial assistance of Rs 10000 to the newly married women belonging to SC who are living below the poverty line.
Only 2 girls per family can avail of the benefits of this scheme and to avail the benefits of this scheme the age s=of the girls at the time of marriage should be at least 20 years. By the implementation of this scheme, child marriage will reduce and the condition of women will improve.
|Assam Na Baowari Scheme Highlights|
|Started By||Government Of Assam|
|Concerned Department||Department of Social and Women’s Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Newly Married Women Of The State|
|Benefits||To Provide Financial Assistance To The Women Who Are Living Below Poverty Line|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Na Baowari Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to stop child marriage, To reduce the dropout rate of girls, and to uplift the conditions of the women belonging to the Scheduled caste who are living under the poverty line. This financial assistance will be helpful for them to start their life after the marriage.
Benefits And Key Point Of Assam Na-Baowari Yojana
- Under a Baowari scheme, the state government will grant one-time assistance to married women for the initial phase of their life after marriage.
- Under this scheme, the government will grant Rs10000 to the beneficiary.
- This scheme is only for women belonging to scheduled caste who live below the poverty line.
- Applicants can apply for this scheme from a month before the marriage till 6 months after marriage.
To apply for the Assam Na-Baowari Yojana, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The beneficiary should be a resident of Assam.
- The beneficiary age should be at least 20 years.
- The beneficiary must belong to the economically backward section.
- Only 2 girls from a family can avail of the benefits of this scheme.
- The annual family income of the girl should be less than Rs 1.5 lakhs.
- If the couple gets from the state and UT then they are not eligible for this scheme.
- A girl’s parents should be a government employee.
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Assam Na-Baowari Yojana:
- Application Form.
- Aadhar Card.
- Identity Proof.
- Address Proof.
- Residence Certificate.
- EWS Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Joint photograph of the couple.
- Bank Account Details.
How To Apply For Assam Na Baowari Scheme
- First of all, you have to visit the Social Welfare Department and contact the district office for registration under this scheme.
- Then you can collect the application form of the Na-Baowari scheme from the Department of Social and Women’s Welfare or Municipality Office or the Grampanchayat.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- After filling in all the details attach all the mentioned documents and submit them to the concerned official.
- Then the official will verify the documents and after the verification, you will get an acknowledgment slip.
- after verification, the financial assistance will be directly transferred into your bank account.
- The one-time assistance will be done at least five days before the date of the proposed marriage.
What is Assam Na-Baowari Scheme?
It is an scheme started by the assam government for the newly marriefd women of Schedule Caste who living under below poverty line.
How much financial assistance will be provided under this scheme?
Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs 10000 will be provided.
Will every newly married woman in the state get the benefit of this scheme?
No, only SC women who are living under BPL will get the benefits of this scheme.
When can you apply for this scheme?
You can apply for this scheme from a month before the marriage till 6 months after marriage.