Assam Bhulekh | Assam bhu naksha | ILRMS Assam Land Record | Assam Land Record Online | Assam Bhulekh Online Portal
The Assam government has launched an online portal related to land records for the convenience of the people of the state. Through which the citizens of the state can easily view information related to their land from the home-based online portal. Today through this article we are providing you information related to Assam Bhulekh.
Bhulekh Assa, ILRMS Assam Land Record
Through the Assam Bhulekh online portal launched by the state government, people can now easily get Assam Jamabandi, Khasra Khatauni, and all kinds of documents related to land online. All records related to land in the state are kept by the Department of Revenue. Any citizen of the state can now get information related to land easily For the convenience of the citizens of the state, all types of records related to land have been made online by the Government of Assam. Through this now you can easily get all kinds of information related to your land from home.
ILRMS Assam Land Record Registration
To register on the Bhulekh Assam online portal, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website related to Assam Bhulekh.
- When the home page opens, you have to click on the option of sing in.
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2021: Apply Online Registration
- When the new page opens, you will have to click on the Create Account option.
- Now you have to submit all the information related to the registration.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the save option.
- Now you will get an activation link by email. Clicking on it will activate your registration.
- Now you can log in easily by entering your username and password on Assam Bhulekh.
- Now you can easily see or get any type of information related to your land records.
How To Check Assam Jamabandi Land Record
- The applicant must first visit the official website.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Jamabandi option.
- On the new page, you have to choose your district, circle, and village.
- Now captcha code has to be submitted.
- Now you have to click on the option of C Jamabandi
- You will get all the information related to Assam Jamabandi.
Process of Bhulekh Assam through CSC Center
First of all, you have to go to your nearest CSC center for a copy of the Jamabandi with all your papers and submit the application in the prescribed format.
- Next, you have to provide the details of land such as revenue village number, name lease number, lease number, land class area applicant details to apply for the certificate.
- For the processing of the Land Holding Certificate, the CSC operator will have to pay the applicable fee and issue it. After that obtain the acknowledgment slip from the CSC operator along with the reference number from the application form.
- Then the certified copy of the Assam Record Rights will be revised online through the Assam Revenue Department.
- The status of the submitted application will be updated to you via SMS.
- After verification, the concerned officer will approve the certified copy of the Jamabandi request.
- Notice of accepting the Jamabandi application, you will get an SMS of acceptance on your registered mobile number.
- Subsequently, the CSC officer should provide the application number and obtain a certified copy of the deposit.
How to check Bhulekh contact information
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bhulekh Assam.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the number of Contec us.
- As soon as you click on this list, corner details will be on your computer screen.
- You can contact the concerned department.
Assam Bhulekh record status
- To check the application status of Assam Bhulekh you have to visit the official website of Assam e District Portal.
- Through this portal you can download digitally signed Land Holding Certificate.
- After that you have to provide certificate number and click on submit option.
- Now you can download the copy of Records of Rights by verifying all the details.
Note- This website aims to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error. Thank you