AP YSR Bima Scheme | YSR Bima Scheme Apply Online | YSR Bima Yojana Application Form | AP YSR Bima Yojana Beneficiary List |
AP YSR Bima Scheme- The YSR government of Andhra Pradesh is launching several schemes for the welfare of its citizens. Recently, the Andhra Pradesh government launched an insurance scheme called YSR Bima Yojana. Today in this article, we will share with you all the important information related to this scheme. For example, the objectives of YSR Bima Yojana, benefits, facilities, eligibility criteria, the online application process, etc., and we will also explain how to check the status of YSR Bima by Aadhaar number, insurance number. If you want to get complete information related to this scheme, then read this article till the end.
AP YSR Bima Scheme
YSR Bima Yojana is a type of insurance scheme that provides accident insurance to poor, non-union working families in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, in the event of death or permanent disability of the beneficiary due to an accident, the family member of the beneficiary will be paid the sum assured.
The Honorable Chief Minister has launched YSR Bheema Yojana on 21 October 2020 and has released a premium amount of Rs 510 crores to all banks and insurance companies on behalf of 1.41 crore families in the state of YSR Bima Premium. 100% of the premium for this scheme is borne by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh. Let us tell you that the beneficiary of this scheme has to pay a premium of Rs 15 annually.
Details of the AP YSR Bima Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Bima Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover facility|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Premium Amount||Rs 15 only per annum|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Purpose of AP YSR Bima Scheme
The main objective of the YSR Bima Yojana is to provide insurance cover to the families of poor and non-union working families in the state. Under this scheme, in case of permanent disability or death, the beneficiary’s agent will be provided an amount of security. With the successful implementation of the scheme, financial assistance will be made available to the beneficiary family member.
In addition, the AP government has introduced the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana (AABY) to provide relief to the families of unorganized workers, causing great inconvenience to the families of workers with disabilities in the death or disability of the unorganized workers. All unorganized workers between the ages of 18 and 70 in the state are eligible to be registered as unorganized workers and enrolled as beneficiaries of the YSR Insurance Scheme.
Insurance Coverage under AP YSR Bima Scheme
- First from age 18 to 50 years: – Rs 5 lakh insurance for accidental death and permanent disability.
- Second from age group 51 to 70 years: – Accidental death and total permanent disability Rs 3 lakh sum insured relief.
- Third from age group 18 to 50 years: – Rs 2 lakh insurance cover in case of natural death.
- Fourth from age group 18 to 70 years: – Rs 1.5 lakh insurance in case of permanent disability due to accident and other causes.
Benefits & Key Features of AP YSR Bima Scheme
- YSR Bima Yojana is a type of insurance scheme that provides protection to poor, non-union working families in the event of an accident.
- If the beneficiary dies, the candidate will be paid the sum assured.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to implement this project successfully with a budget of Rs 510 crores.
- About 1.14 crore citizens of Andhra Pradesh will be benefited from this scheme.
- Under YSR Bima Scheme, 1.5 to 5 lakh rupees will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary’s family member.
- Under this scheme, the claim amount will be paid within 15 days of submission.
- Immediate financial assistance of Rs 10,000 will be provided to the family member of the beneficiaries.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary has to pay a premium of Rs 15 per year.
- The user will be issued an ID card which will contain the personal ID number and the policy number.
- The user will be issued an ID card which will have a personal ID number and a policy number.
- The claim amount will be credited directly to the bank account through DBT mode.
- If the beneficiary encounters any problem, they can contact PDRDA to get a complaint about written or claim payment of the insurance.
Nominee of AP YSR Bima Scheme
The following persons can be nominated under the YSR Insurance Scheme:
- The beneficiary’s wife
- 21-year-old son
- Single daughter
- Widowed daughter
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter-in-law or her children
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicants should have a white ration card issued by the competent authority.
- He/She should be registered under YSR Bima Scheme.
- All primary bread earners belonging to BPL families in the state, between 18 and 70 years of age, are eligible to be enrolled as beneficiaries of the YSR Insurance Scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Certificate of Residence
- White ration card
- Certification of Income
- Bank Account Details
- Passport-size photo
- Valid Mobile number
YSR Bima Scheme Apply Online
Beneficiaries are not required to register or apply for YSR Bima Scheme 2021. Volunteers researched door-to-door campaigns and verified white ration cardholders. Subsequently, the information collected from the survey will be verified by the Social Welfare Secretary and the beneficiaries will be selected.
Thereafter, the selected beneficiaries will be asked to open a bank account with the nominee and then the beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per year. For more information about this scheme, you can visit the Official Website or contact the authorities concerned.
AP YSR Bima Login
If you want to check YSR Bima Beneficiary Status then follow these steps-:
- Firstly, visit the official website
- A homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Login option.
- On the new page, enter your User Name and Password in the appropriate box.
- Click on the Login option.
- After successful login, you can search YSR Bima policy and check the dashboard.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|YSR Bima App||Download Here|
|District-wise Enrolment (Total)||Click Here|
|Post Category||AP Govt YSR Scheme|
We have shared with you all the information related to YSR Insurance Scheme 2021 as if you do not need to register, the volunteers keep the whole process. If you are looking for the details of YSR Bhim Yojana in the Telugu language, read the local newspaper or contact the toll-free helpline numbers given below-:
- Toll-Free Unique Short Digit Number: 155214
- District-wise Contact Details of Call Centers: Click Here
YSR Bima Scheme’s Some Important FAQs
Who are eligible for the YSR Bima Scheme 2021?
The vulnerable sections of the people who are working in the unorganised sector are eligible to apply for the YSR Bima Scheme 2021.
Do the suicidal deaths comes under the YSR Bima scheme?
No, suicidal deaths are not covered under the YSR Bima scheme.
What should be the age group of the applicants for applying the YSR Bima Scheme?
Yes, the citizens can the Beneficiary Details Online on the YSR Bima portal.
Can we check the YSR Bima Beneficiary Details online?
Yes, the citizens can the Beneficiary Details Online on the YSR Bima Portal.