YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme List | వైయస్ఆర్ పెన్షన్ కనుక పథకం | YSR Pension Application Form PDF | YSR Pension Kanuka APK | YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Registration Form
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme – YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh Government. Through this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the needy in various categories in the state. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to socially backward people in the state. Today through this article we are providing you the information on the YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to the plan.
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2021
Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 3000 is provided to the beneficiary. Earlier this amount was 2,250, now the government has increased it. Through this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to all the aged, widows, and the disabled for 10 years. Interested citizens can apply online for this scheme. The benefit of this pension scheme will be provided to the economically and socially weaker people of the state. So that they do not have to face difficulties for living.
Under this scheme, the government is distributing pension Kanuka amount to beneficiaries through door-to-door volunteers from 1 September 2020. Through this scheme, 61.68 lakh people have been provided pension in the state. Financial assistance of Rs. 1496.07 crore has been provided by the government for this scheme. For this scheme, Swayamsevak is also providing pensions to those beneficiaries who are being treated at Wash Hospital for some reason.
|YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Highlights|
|Article||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Launched by||CM Of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Beneficiary||Economically backward people|
|Official website||Click Here|
List Of Beneficiaries or Type of Pensioners
Following are the people benefiting from YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana.
- Old age citizen
- Toddy Tappers
- Single woman
- Traditional cobblers
- Swap artist
Incentives Amount For YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
Under this scheme, various categories of beneficiaries are provided various incentives.
- Financial assistance of Rs 2250 is provided to the elderly citizens, widows, toddy tappers, weavers, single women, fishermen, ART (PLHIV) persons, traditional cobblers, etc. of the state.
- Financial assistance of Rs 3,000 is provided for the disabled, transgender, and Dappu artist.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of 10,000 rupees is provided to the people affected by chronic kidney disease.
Eligibility Criteria ForYSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
To apply for YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Applicant should be from the BPL family
- Age Criteria-There are different age norms for the beneficiaries under this scheme
- 60 years or older is mandatory for an old-age pension.
- In the Marriage Act, the age for widow pension should be 18 years and above.
- A minimum of 40% disability is mandatory for disabled pensions, and there is no age limit.
- Must be 50 years of age or above for fisherman pension.
- Single female pension for married women who are separated by more than 1 year and above 35 years of age. Unmarried Women – Rural Area – 30 years Urban Area – 35 years
- The age of 40 is mandatory for traditional Kobler’s pension.
- Pension is compulsory for Dappu artists above 50 years of age
- For a weaver’s pension, the applicant must be 50 years or older.
- Applicant must be over 50 years old for Toddy Tapper’s pension.
- For transgender pension, it is mandatory to be 18 years of age
Download YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
To download the YSR Pension Kanuka application form, the following procedure has to be followed.
- For the application form of this scheme, you must first visit the official website of the YSR Navsacam portal.
- On the home page, you have to click on the download option
- Now you have to click on the option of YSR Pension Kanuka.
- YSR Kanuka Pension Form will open on the new page.
- Now you can download the application form at your convenience.
- Now you have to fill in all the information in the application form and attach the required documents with the application form.
- Fill the application form and submit it to the scheme related office.
Selection Process of YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary
Under the scheme, the beneficiaries are selected through the following process.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant has to apply through the government office or Gram Panchayat office related to the scheme.
- The application will be scrutinized by the department concerned.
- When the application will be approved and verified by the Gram Sabha. After that, a form will be sent to the concerned MPO officers.
- The applicant will then be verified at the MPO office or municipal office.
- Only after this, the pension amount to be provided to the beneficiary is provided to the Gram Panchayat or Government Office.
- Even after this, the Gram Panchayat office will provide this amount to the beneficiaries.
How to check YSR pension Kanuka status?
Follow the following procedure to check YSR pension Kanuka status.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- Now you have to click on the pension status option on the home page.
- You will get two options as soon as the new page opens.
- Pension id
- Complaint ID
- Now you have to choose your desired option.
- After this, click on submit option.
- Now you will get the application status.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
Following is the process of logging into the portal.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana
- Now when the home page opens, you will have to click on the login option.
- When the new page opens, you will have to fill in the username, password, and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- After this, you will be logged into the portal.
How to check the beneficiary list of YSR Pension Online?
To check the YSR pension beneficiary list, you have to follow the simple steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- After that, you have to fill your district, Mandal, panchayat, residence, etc.
- After that, you have to click on the Go option.
- After that, you will get the beneficiary list
Helpline Number For YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- Telephone No: 0866 – 2410017
- Email Id: [email protected]